Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why would anyone put anything else in them? The difference between normal smoking and baking is huge on it's own already.

The 1st was one horrible day, waited hours, while it should be a 3/4 one, only to see the person go to sleep instead of drinking up the rest of the alcohol. :'(
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I feel a bit like a pedo... I mean I always liked young girls but this is new to me :p

I was at the bus and I started talking with this girl she was cute and she happened to live near me. We stood there talking for a while than I asked her to go to the cinema with me this saturday and she accepted...

I came home and I checked her facebook (she gave me her mail) and turns out she was 14... almost 15 but still :fail

I swear she looked at least 17 :gwah

She also had big boobs :o

Now I'm thinking about how to clear this up in a delicate way....


And no I'm not a pedo :yelling
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I know how you feel bro.
Last year(actually, 2011) I was at a friend birthday party and I met this cute blue eyed girl, she had a good body and we hit it off.. after a 30 minutes conversation I asked her what she did in life, then the conversation went like this:
"study"
"study, but study what?
"study school study"
"but what course?"
"I'm not in college yet"
"what? are you a high schooler?"
"... no"
"what? how old are you?"
"13"
Then I was like: dafuq kids eat these days? I thought the girl was at least 18 and I swear to God that I didn't drink a drop. That was just scary... the girl was a jailbait
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
BB... you're no way a pedo. The age difference you had is just fine, it's just that it feels a little bigger in teen years.

/imo
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know a 28 year old knocking an 18 @ BB
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My mom was 18 and my dad was 28 when they got married.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

...you got drunk off of Champagne?
Just found out that at some point in the night, my sister took a bottle of wine away from me. :cookiestare I don't even remember that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
My mom was 17 and my dad was 23 when they started going out.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess I have never thought red framed glasses could be this cool to this day.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well - depends o the style but I don't see why not?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It might particularly be the end result of avoiding eye contact with people in general :toc
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I feel a bit like a pedo... I mean I always liked young girls but this is new to me :p

I was at the bus and I started talking with this girl she was cute and she happened to live near me. We stood there talking for a while than I asked her to go to the cinema with me this saturday and she accepted...

I came home and I checked her facebook (she gave me her mail) and turns out she was 14... almost 15 but still :fail

I swear she looked at least 17 :gwah

She also had big boobs :o

Now I'm thinking about how to clear this up in a delicate way....


And no I'm not a pedo :yelling
You're not a pedo, you're sexually frustrated :hee
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what is a pedo??..

:fan:huh:blushSpanish meaning fart:shout so i never felt that smelliness in me, to feel like a pedo:drmke
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Last night my youngest sister came into my room to give me a bracelet that she made for me, but I could tell she was all depressed. When I asked her what was wrong, she said, "the money for the band Disney trip is due tomorrow and I'm still $150 short." So I said that I would give her the money and she said, "but I'll never be able to pay all of that back, but maybe I can pay you back slowly in bracelets." I told her she didn't have to, but she insisted she would find a way to pay me back.

The truth is that one of her friendship bracelets is worth $150 to me.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Last night my youngest sister came into my room to give me a bracelet that she made for me, but I could tell she was all depressed. When I asked her what was wrong, she said, "the money for the band Disney trip is due tomorrow and I'm still $150 short." So I said that I would give her the money and she said, "but I'll never be able to pay all of that back, but maybe I can pay you back slowly in bracelets." I told her she didn't have to, but she insisted she would find a way to pay me back.

The truth is that one of her friendship bracelets is worth $150 to me.
No doubt, you're a siscon....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess that I have been keeping my little vertigo-like problems in secret for a couple of months from now.
Just confessed it here, so that CSI might found the reason why, by analyzing the things if I died :zomg
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
My aunt had a similar problem, it turned out to be related to her inner ear. Seeing a specialist may be a good idea. :nod
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
My aunt had a similar problem, it turned out to be related to her inner ear. Seeing a specialist may be a good idea. :nod
Ah, I'm suspecting something like that or some sort of eye problem, since it has been a good long while since I've seen an optician.
It's probably a petty thing and if I speak a word of it to my parents, I'll definitely get scolded for not telling beforehand. I guess I'll just need to make a story for the background :toc
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't really care about my grandfather's dead and I despise the rest of my family for being total bitches about it.

:oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top