Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I really don't want to start classes tomorrow. I'm only taking Differential Equations and Instrumental Analysis (with lab)... Which are both going to be horrible shit classes that aren't fun. I really wanted to get into a research class with a prof I had last semester and really liked so that there would be SOME sort of motivation to get up in the morning, but he never emailed me back. ._. So I think he didn't really want me for the class.

I'm really going to hate this semester.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Worst night of sleep in my life. True, I actually got sleep, but the wind has been knocking the trees against the deck all night. Why is this a problem? My ROOM is right NEXT to the underside of the deck.

So it sounded like a car accident was happening every 5-10min or so.

To whomever came up with the idea to let trees grow through decks - fuck you.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Earthforge! :comfort

I hope you got to rest after that.

And good luck, Naomi, during this semester!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I wish it was possible to delete, whether delete forum account, action, social media account, or whatever. Some things are just not worth keeping.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess I wish it was possible to delete, whether delete forum account, action, social media account, or whatever. Some things are just not worth keeping.
Um, and what exactly keeps you from doing so? Any ties?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
On forums, we can't delete our own accounts.

Social media, friends and hot girls.

Action, because this isn't a freakin' video game or a DVD/VHS that we can rewind and redo or reset.

And the likes.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You can request from administrators. I believe such an action is possible.
Who cares about friends you only see on social platforms? Hot girls, um, maybe.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
They won't do it. Doesn't make sense to when it'd delete post counts and the likes, I think?

Hey, gotta keep in check with them somehow. And many of those friends are hot girls.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah, then, I don't know. Try to get banned for good, then. Shouldn't be that tough.

Hm, hm.. that changes the things now. Never even deactivate that account.
Cherish your awesome friend base.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
meh, just want no trace at all. But I was being emo at the time, so yeah. Yeah.


fapfapfap :gent
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Uh, you killed the emotional phase and went straight into another mode :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm like Luffy, unpredictable. Or like Naruto, maverick. :hip
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If you have a beast nesting inside you, I feel sorry.
Or else you will be making a ton of friends, good.

Personal advice: Be a realist, and ignore those romantics. They always speak well, and they do it better than the realists, but they lack action.
Says a combination of both.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I like stupid girl stuff..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If you have a beast nesting inside you, I feel sorry.
Or else you will be making a ton of friends, good.

Personal advice: Be a realist, and ignore those romantics. They always speak well, and they do it better than the realists, but they lack action.
Says a combination of both.
What are you talking/advising about? O_O
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
What are you talking/advising about? O_O
Never mind, never mind.
Say, I like taking personal notes down while pretending to be talking with other people.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So you don't bother to listen to the other person?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm a good listener, but I don't really value what they have to say.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Then why waste time talking when you can spend it on doing something productive like watching a movie or insulting someone?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Two reasons.
First, I don't like movies, nor I can tell you some productive action to take off the top of my head.
Second, what better way to insult people than looking down on them?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top