Digitaldude thread.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I believe that, just between us, you think any ffer is........not a good person on the inside?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

I believe that, just between us, you think any ffer is........not a good person on the inside?
Wtf, some of the people I'm closest to I met on the FF...

That's completely false
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Okay, who are you closest to then?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

No on funforum.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Not sure what to talk bout now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

What are your favorite foods? Why don't you drink?
Already answered! I just don't, no one in my family drinks and I have no real want to do it.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Shut up and kiss me!
finally... some action :hurr...go get him, Beary!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Already answered! I just don't, no one in my family drinks and I have no real want to do it.
I didn't see you answer that before...say again!

You've never imbibed?

finally... some action :hurr...go get him, Beary!
I was just being random :p
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

maybe DD's religious...that would explain his non imbibition behaviour :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Bugzee cause he made those terrible sets.
Jorped will be one sad sad panda, if he ever gets to read it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

maybe DD's religious...that would explain his non imbibition behaviour :oh
True but like I said in the win thread, even if I wasn't religious I wouldn't drink alcohol.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Jorped will be one sad sad panda, if he ever gets to read it.
That's completely false.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Why won't you answer my question about food? ....you don't eat either? :vin
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Not drinking is quite an healthy option DD. I admire that. How about eating? You eating kosher, right?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Not drinking is quite an healthy option DD. I admire that. How about eating? You eating kosher, right?
I was here first! :yelling
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

:cookiestare

chill...... I'm not gonna steal him from you...he's not even paying attention to me
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

:cookiestare

chill...... I'm not gonna steal him from you...he's not even paying attention to me
Yeah...and you no longer pay attention to me...
 
Top