Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

jorped is mafia
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

*Noob wants to ask a question.
Why don't they need an analyze? If I were one, I'd definitely try to take out the most perceptive person out there at first chance before they even get a hint of my identity.
That can backfire, as not only can that person be bulletproof or a bomb, but it can also put you or one of your fellow Mafios in a bad light if they clashed with said person.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

jorped is mafia
What led you to this conclusion?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Well, the last post you made summed up everything pretty nicely, I guess.

There's no need to read everything then, right?
I guess you could do that, insasmuch as you trust me. However I don't see a reason why you should do that yet, as it was my post no.1.



*Noob wants to ask a question.
Why don't they need an analyze? If I were one, I'd definitely try to take out the most perceptive person out there at first chance before they even get a hint of my identity.
The townies are usually theirselves worst enemies. The Mafia mostly don't need to contribute much at days, Townies will bash their heads even without some spilled oil into the fire in the beginning of the game. And going by past experiences the mafia indeed takes out -they consider- dangerous players, but it's less about their roles in this early stage of the game, but their analytic skills. So they don't necessarily need to read everything in detail, just be like -ohwm, that xi0 was a good player, he can be dangerous. Let's take him out!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

A guess, and for the main part, because jorped is a fishy person throughout.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

A guess, and for the main part, because jorped is a fishy person throughout.
You've never played and I don't believe jorped has either...at least, I don't remember playing with him

So then you're just trolling. Okay.

What's your role?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

A guess, and for the main part, because jorped is a fishy person throughout.
Make a guess about me, too. Won't you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

You've never played and I don't believe jorped has either...at least, I don't remember playing with him

So then you're just trolling. Okay.

What's your role?
I cannot troll, for I do not know how.

I'm not allowed to reveal that, I think.


Fine, I change my vote to Gary being mafia.
Make a guess about me, too. Won't you?
Town idiot? Naive traitor?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I cannot troll, for I do not know how.

I'm not allowed to reveal that, I think.


Fine, I change my vote to Gary being mafia.
You aren't supposed to reveal it, but if you sit back and don't reply, people may think you have something to hide. Provide some sort of answer to buy their faith.

Town idiot? Naive traitor?
Why do you think I get to be idiot :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I did provide an answer.

Gary asking me what my role is made me suspicious though, hence why I nominated him.


Because you're an idiot? :gwah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

How else will you understand it?


What do we discuss here, other than who we think is mafia?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I never know what to do on the first day... it's like just a bunch of random people trash talking... =/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm not allowed to reveal that, I think.

Fine, I change my vote to Gary being mafia.
Then give a hint.

Is that supposed to be a votekill? :oh

I never know what to do on the first day... it's like just a bunch of random people trash talking... =/
Well that's it, mostly. Or you can call it a desperate effort to find something suspicious in one of the posts/answers.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Well, the last post you made summed up everything pretty nicely, I guess.

There's no need to read everything then, right?
Takes you maximum 5 minutes to read the short, for the most part spam posts before your post... I fear we're going to have even more than the Arrancar game, now that we have people like Milly and Haku spamming here too. Though they could always die early.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

The last(and only) time I showed up late and voted with the majority, I think. I got killed on the second day and I was a townie.
I think that if I had showed up early there would be no diference, since I can't fully analyze people's behaviors ont the first day
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

FML i got some blondie bishounen again
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Takes you maximum 5 minutes to read the short, for the most part spam posts before your post... I fear we're going to have even more than the Arrancar game, now that we have people like Milly and Haku spamming here too. Though they could always die early.
Understood. I'll stall him in some other random thread, so that people can keep up with the thread's pace :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Then give a hint.

Is that supposed to be a votekill? :oh
I'm as normal as normal can get. That should be hint enough. :hee

Aren't we supposed to vote for who we think is mafia?



Well that's it, mostly. Or you can call it a desperate effort to find something suspicious in one of the posts/answers.[/QUOTE]

Takes you maximum 5 minutes to read the short, for the most part spam posts before your post... I fear we're going to have even more than the Arrancar game, now that we have people like Milly and Haku spamming here too. Though they could always die early.
This is why I didn't want to join. <_<

I won't join next time. Better? Jesus, you asses change minds too much.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Lunch time is over... back to work :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm as normal as normal can get. That should be hint enough. :hee

Aren't we supposed to vote for who we think is mafia?

Well that's it, mostly. Or you can call it a desperate effort to find something suspicious in one of the posts/answers.
Huh, is that so? Not sure if your hint can be trusted :errr

Yeah we are, that's why I wanted to make sure. So if you want to vote for someone, please mark it with votekill *insert name*. Makes it a lot easier for DD to see it and guarantees that everyone else will know for sure you've made a vote.

The first day usually is the most boring anyway, things will get way more heated, lively and interesting later on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top