The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

:heh

:nah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm in Love~ <3

who are the avy / sets ?
Hungary from Hetalia.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I was merely asking who. I don't feel like my question implied anything :p
Nice save, dude.
Dude :nah

I've heard of her love for fictional characters in the past. Why is this hard to believe?
:rofl
Seriously laughing because of this conversation.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

Thread bump! :sexyarf

:poke
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

A bump
A valentine lump
A valentine hump
A valentine Jump
A valentine Pump

Surely not ....

A valentine Dump
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

Happy Valentine's Day!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

A bump
A valentine lump
A valentine hump
A valentine Jump
A valentine Pump

Surely not ....

A valentine Dump
Dump doesn't fit the Valentine's theme methinks :toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

Dump doesn't fit the Valentine's theme methinks :toc

Ran out of words but its not rare to be dumped on valentines though....
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

Ran out of words but its not rare to be dumped on valentines though....
^that. especially a snowprincess would take joy in doing so, I'd imagine.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

Ran out of words but its not rare to be dumped on valentines though....
I'd do that in a heartbeat so that I won't need to get a present for the person I'm going to dump just a day or two later.
Not that I'm a stingy person, but that present will hurt over the time. I could guess that much.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

I'd do that in a heartbeat so that I won't need to get a present for the person I'm going to dump just a day or two later.
Not that I'm a stingy person, but that present will hurt over the time. I could guess that much.
So cold - and brutal ~~~

:D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Hetaliaaaaaaaa~~~ >.<

So cold - and brutal ~~~

:D
It's better to break her now, rather than later with much more sadness to bring along :)
All hypothetical, anyway. I wouldn't break up with someone that easily :toc
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

Just what are you guys doing in my thread? :notrust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top