The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Now I'm thinking about Assassin Creed. :derp Nah, I'm bad with names. You guys should decide it yourself. It's your brotherhood, after all. :mono
That's not really the greatest name, but you knew your weakness all along the way :amuse

I have my own form of entertainment. I don't watch Muppet Show anyway. I have a rather dark sense of humour, so Muppet Show doesn't suit me.

:err
Yeah, I should have guessed it, pretty much :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It wasn't a philosophy :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

What is dead is dead, end of story. Now stop with the philosophy argument here.
I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion / spirituality or in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.

​
Now... that is a thought I surely welcome. :kukuku
No - rejected!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It wasn't a philosophy :hmph
It requires thinking philosophically. :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion / spirituality or in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.

​
No - rejected!!
Withdrawing from a friend? Why do you need to withdraw in the first place with a friend?

Hey, stabbing makes sense! It's as simple as this:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It requires thinking philosophically. :-_-
It's from Game of Thrones...it's what the Ironborn say in deference to their God and fallen ones :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It's from Game of Thrones...it's what the Ironborn say in deference to their God and fallen ones :XD
For someone who isn't watching the series, it's a randomly generated aphorism to which your response will be "Meh" after a long thought.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

For someone who isn't watching the series, it's a randomly generated aphorism to which your response will be "Meh" after a long thought.
No, it will most likely be misunderstood, like it just was :zomg
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: STABULOUS.

Haku, no thread is safe anymore. *giggles*

Noone gives me popcorn, I take what's mine, I pay the iron price :mono
I get what you mean but you would actually kill or attack someone for some popcorn!? :gwah



So wrong. :nah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

LIES!!!!


You're still warming up! This is nothing for you!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Yeah, you got me Bugz, but it won't mean much when I leave.
I'm still going to be around, though. I had previous experience regarding this. Whenever I said goodbye, I never quite managed to quit.

When I didn't feel like saying it anymore, there was no reason to say goodbye.
So, in other words, expect a silent goodbye o/
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

lol what with that title? and what going on here?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

How the hell did this spam talk reach the point that made you officially forsee and hint at your departure from MH!? :o


SOMEONE SAVE HAKU!


Himez, whatcha think of the harlem shake!? Do you find it a tad more enjoyable than that bloody annoying gangnam psy can fk off style!?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It has got nothing to do with it. I'm constantly bringing it up so that you could get yourself prepared for Post-Haku MH, which will be just like the old good days.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It's from Game of Thrones...it's what the Ironborn say in deference to their God and fallen ones :XD
It still requires thinking philosophically on the Ironborn's part. :-_-

They do not make much sense though, IMO. Many quotes from Game of Thrones do not.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Haku will leave MH?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

I get what you mean but you would actually kill or attack someone for some popcorn!? :gwah



So wrong. :nah
I won't kill them. And it's not for some popcorn. It is for breaking the law of the thread. :mono

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

lol what with that title? and what going on here?
According to goldb, I should make you a suspect.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It has got nothing to do with it. I'm constantly bringing it up so that you could get yourself prepared for Post-Haku MH, which will be just like the old good days.
You planning something!? :notsure


Haku will leave MH?
Scav-INFESTATION!!!!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

SOMEONE SAVE HAKU!


Himez, whatcha think of the harlem shake!? Do you find it a tad more enjoyable than that bloody annoying gangnam psy can fk off style!?
Before you start shouting for someone to save him, you should try to save him yourself first.

Who's Himez?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Haku will leave MH?
:confetti
Not really fitting for this thread this smiley is, but whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top