The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

It has got nothing to do with it. I'm constantly bringing it up so that you could get yourself prepared for Post-Haku MH, which will be just like the old good days.
Is it bad or good?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: STABULOUS.

I won't kill them. And it's not for some popcorn. It is for breaking the law of the thread. :mono

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------



According to goldb, I should make you a suspect.
a suspect for what? :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

:confetti
Not really fitting for this thread this smiley is, but whatever.
So what kind of smiley do you think fit this thread? *raise an eyebrow*
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

You planning something!? :notsure
You got it dead wrong. I was just trying to say those flashy things aren't a part of genuine farewell.
It should be subtle.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: STABULOUS.

sending me a message through cupid.
huh?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

oh i see, u received a message for valentine and that's why you wanna stab cupid? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what was on that message? :popcorn
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Is it bad or good?
I'd say good. I don't post nonsense, but regardless, I post too much about almost everything.
Database will take a breather.

So what kind of smiley do you think fit this thread? *raise an eyebrow*
Since you love dark humor, that cheerful confetti stuff shouldn't be good. More like a :heh + :noworry, I feel.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

judging from your reaction, you might not be the one. but there's still a possibility that you're pretending. hmm. I really have to interrogate Cupid. No, stab him first, then interrogate him. In that order.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

oh i see, u received a message for valentine and that's why you wanna stab cupid? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what was on that message? :popcorn
let's just say it's a very offensive picture.

AND NO POPCORN HERE!

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Since you love dark humor, that cheerful confetti stuff shouldn't be good. More like a :heh + :noworry, I feel.
You think so, eh. I'm more prone to :-_- + :notrust + :yelling + :hmph + :mono + :errr.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: STABULOUS.

judging from your reaction, you might not be the one. but there's still a possibility that you're pretending. hmm. I really have to interrogate Cupid. No, stab him first, then interrogate him. In that order.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------



let's just say it's a very offensive picture.

AND NO POPCORN HERE!

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------



You think so, eh. I'm more prone to :-_- + :notrust + :yelling + :hmph + :mono + :errr.
i wanna see that pic :x3
if im being suspected its my right :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: STABULOUS.

You think so, eh. I'm more prone to :-_- + :notrust + :yelling + :hmph + :mono + :errr.
Those smileys are not even smiling. I added a touch of gentleness using my initiative (=
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: STABULOUS.

i wanna see that pic :x3
if im being suspected its my right :mono
you'll only make fun of it.
you are suspicious, that's why.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

I forgot you were sensitive to nick names. :rolleyes:
Whose nickname? You still don't answer my question.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Those smileys are not even smiling. I added a touch of gentleness using my initiative (=
Do I smile? Oh yeah, wait, I do. Like this :cheez and :3c.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Is it really and truly that difficult to figure out!? :| I was directing the question to one person only....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

show me the pic yuki :hip
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Is it really and truly that difficult to figure out!? :| I was directing the question to one person only....
I need the answer straight from you. A clear answer. So I can hold you responsible.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

show me the pic yuki :hip
no way.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: STABULOUS.

Do I smile? Oh yeah, wait, I do. Like this :cheez and :3c.
Um, no need for you to be smiling. That's all hypothetical.
Still.. :noworry will fit you methinks.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

You already know so there's no need for me stating the obivous again.


More importantly you should've just answered the question!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Himez was an awful nick.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Even worse than my Kute.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

Who said it was a legit nick anyway!?


fks.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Anyone sees Cupid? I need to stab him. *stabbity stab stab*

I need the answer straight from you. A clear answer. So I can hold you responsible.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------



no way.
who know, when i see the pic maybe ill be able to tell ya who sent it :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top