I have a feeling there will be no next phase 


I was in the middle of a post, and can post through locked thread. Not my fault for having global forum powerlmao at those 2 who keep posting while we can't.

Yeah, this way is just weird IMO. Only a troll wouldn't vote for the other person..At the start it used to be simple: they'd both die if the time was up and they were still tied, no matter what



We didn't lose before the third party did at least.Hahahahaha poor mat xD
well townies are sure doing good in this game![]()


There is rarely proof in this game.She just go offended because you guys doubted her without no real proof, it happens =\
This game is also about how you play with people's emotional. I know 'cause I fall in that quite often '-' But it's up to the others to also see when someone let their emotional side to take over o.oMatzik, you're the one to talk. When you make claims like "I don't care if you kill me" or something, people will kill you.
You didn't have to troll us![]()
chances of the third party winning are really slim, and I'm sorry to say DD but the townies really sucked at this game no matter what you say.We didn't lose before the third party did at least.
Real proof? What kind of real proof can you give in this game? It's more or less about getting a hint of suspicious act.She just go offended because you guys doubted her without no real proof, it happens =\

I think this attitude should also require a special kind of banHaha idiots see . Don't make me s troll when I told ya from the start . Hope mafia wins cause you all deserve that![]()
