Nuno said we can have custom titles during this mafia game, they gotta be related to the characters

Awwww you meanieNo custom title, NO![]()

Who says you have to lift a finger.But then they all have to be reset! ack
Nuno's doing it anywayBut then they all have to be reset! ack

I won't...Who says you have to lift a finger.



Says the guys who ignores his PM InboxThe mafia game made Nuno abuse his powers...![]()
Wrong, I'm the God of AnimeSays the guys who ignores his PM Inbox

There's a year there for a reasonMine is from 2011, it's not like I was supposed to be using it still anyway XD

no nii-san...i am the God of AnimeWrong, I'm the God of Anime![]()

DAYUUUUM, BURN NIICHANno nii-san...i am the God of Anime
![]()
![]()
actually only my dvds...i have bout 50 or so vhs...i need a converterDAYUUUUM, BURN NIICHAN

You just have it easy getting all that stuff because you're living in the USno nii-san...i am the God of Anime
![]()
![]()
germany barely releases anime here and if they do, it's mostly crap.
Not on the title u.uThere's a year there for a reason
nvm