Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Of course you did. In this thread.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yes you did earlier
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I dunno if this would be an old, but nevertheless...enjoy!:blush


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

No lies, I remember someone talking to you about her.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Grizzly Bear - Is that your band?
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

How so? You mentioning her is the same as talking to someone about her. O,O
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Grizzly Bear isn't your band? Their songs are catchy. Your lists are pretty good.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

You were implying that she was indeed my favorite :notrust
No, I was implying that I'm not surprised and that it's normal.

:notrust
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Grizzly Bear isn't your band? Their songs are catchy. Your lists are pretty good.
No. Yeah, they're a great band.

What lists? You just mean what I listen to?

No, I was implying that I'm not surprised and that it's normal.

:notrust
You're such a Hessian snob! You're unbelievable :yelling

And for the record, I don't like her music much. I was trolling, since Faust is a superfanboy of her.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

WHAT THE HELL:yelling WHY?

Oh, I'm so disappointed now.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Is that a sign of a hessian snob? Being supportive of whatever a person likes?! :yelling

"You're unreal" sounds like a compliment to me. :huh
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Yes, I'm listening to Crystal Fighter now. It's quite a cool combination of dance with rock (?). Any band that you strongly recommend?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top