The end is just the beginning

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Thanks ^^

I could not bear to watch them lose so badly. I could not remember seeing them played so badly. Anyway, what are you up to? Studies, job, etc?
Aussie has been pretty bad for the past 2-3 years so I'm honestly not surprised at all. The selectors are crap, they don't pick the state players in fom, and they will randomly drop people as well. Doesn't bode well for us man.

And yeah, been really busy with uni mainly during the week and then work all weekend so I really don't have much time otherwise to really sit back and chill out. How bout for you?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Aussie has been pretty bad for the past 2-3 years so I'm honestly not surprised at all. The selectors are crap, they don't pick the state players in fom, and they will randomly drop people as well. Doesn't bode well for us man.

And yeah, been really busy with uni mainly during the week and then work all weekend so I really don't have much time otherwise to really sit back and chill out. How bout for you?
Seems so. Then there are internal issues as well within the team.

I have taken a month's leave from my office :XD. Practically doing nothing at all, chilling around. Reading some manga, watching anime and some movies, and reading Game of Thrones :mono.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Seems so. Then there are internal issues as well within the team.

I have taken a month's leave from my office :XD. Practically doing nothing at all, chilling around. Reading some manga, watching anime and some movies, and reading Game of Thrones :mono.
Just b******t everywhere. I don't watch aussie cricket now due to the darn politics about, just don't like it at all.

Oh, how come? Bit tired from everything? But it's good to relax definitely haha! When do you go back to work then?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Politics in sports...I hate it. Since I moved to my own house, I have to travel almost 90 minutes to reach my office. I work in a Government setup and our HQ is situated in capital, almost 30 minutes drive from my house. I am trying to get myself transferred to HQ and also, I was physically tired from the traveling of last 6 months. We have two kinds of leaves, Casual Leaves (20 per year) and then there are Earned Leaves (2 leaves after every 16 days). I have never taken any Earned Leave and I have so many of them to utilize. Now seems a good time. With changes to SOPs, I get no deductions from availing Earned Leave. In the past, Project Allowance was deducted.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Worse politics now is in football/soccer. :/ But I still love to watch it haha!

Oh wow, that realy sucks. 90 by car im guessing? Expensive as well to travel that far? And is that leave amount in days I'm guessing? Cause that sounds like you have a lottt haha! Good thing you've taken it now, I guess you would have bombed out otherwise from fatigue eventually.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Oh wow, that realy sucks. 90 by car im guessing? Expensive as well to travel that far? And is that leave amount in days I'm guessing? Cause that sounds like you have a lottt haha! Good thing you've taken it now, I guess you would have bombed out otherwise from fatigue eventually.
Office Van picks me and drops me. If I dont avail office van, I get Transportation Allowance in lieu. Its not too expensive but not cheap either. Yes, in days. In 32 days, I get 4 leaves :). Lol, indeed I have lots of leaves. Yeah, the traveling is killing me already. I feel strain on my back.

Temperature must be very pleasant at this time of the year?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Ehhh, that's not too bad hahaha, comfy car?

And the weather hasn't been too bad. Not too hot, but not too cold, which is alright. Sunny and windy, how I like it. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Naww, that's unfortunate mannn. :( Next time!

Haha, I seen some of the stuff some little kids have put out, and they're horribleeee. I really just don't have any exposure to my channel, which is why I'm spamming you guys with deets of my channel. :p
Nah not really, as nice as she was, I'd never thought anything was really possible there. :amuse

Yeah a lot of those kids just talk complete nonsense and terrible quality. The very few times I've seen game videos such as those, they've been from relatively known/official channels but there are many users who make such videos on yt; it's a tough field to get into.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Nah not really, as nice as she was, I'd never thought anything was really possible there. :amuse

Yeah a lot of those kids just talk complete nonsense and terrible quality. The very few times I've seen game videos such as those, they've been from relatively known/official channels but there are many users who make such videos on yt; it's a tough field to get into.
Oh wellll. There's always plenty more fish in the sea. :p

Very tough field. :( Have you heard of the Yogscast? I've been posting there a bit and the amount of little kids posting up channels and spamming and stuff... It's insane. And since they're all roughly around the same age, they kinda like spam each other which draws a lot of attention to them and that's where they're getting a lot of promotion, which really sucks.

Btw... goldy locks? Really man?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Oh wellll. There's always plenty more fish in the sea. :p

Very tough field. :( Have you heard of the Yogscast? I've been posting there a bit and the amount of little kids posting up channels and spamming and stuff... It's insane. And since they're all roughly around the same age, they kinda like spam each other which draws a lot of attention to them and that's where they're getting a lot of promotion, which really sucks.

Btw... goldy locks? Really man?
For sure :nod

No I've not heard of it. Well that's what kids do, don't pay attention to it or sink to that level.

You didn't like? :gwah
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

;) Any birds recently?

That's true. You have no idea how many people are actually doing what I'm trying to do on YouTube... It's insaneeee.

I enjoyed it very much. ;) Do it again sometime just for me?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Completely constructive. Though, what does my accent sound like? To me, it sounds like a jumble of Aussie, American and a slight splattering of Asian as well. :/ I really have no idea.
Fair enough haha! A lot of people have said that my accent is really American at times, but listening to myself after I record is one of the first times I've kinda heard myself before, and it's really weird as well. You don't really expect what you hear, and at times you're like "Wait, I sound like that when I say that?!", which is what has happened when I was going through my recordings!
Aussie-American-Asian accents unite!! :sexyarf

My friends have told me that my accent sounds kind of American as well. :oh (I roll my r's, they say. :oh)

So, how's life in Perth? I've only ever been up and down the east coast and I've never visited the west. :darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

;) Any birds recently?

That's true. You have no idea how many people are actually doing what I'm trying to do on YouTube... It's insaneeee.

I enjoyed it very much. ;) Do it again sometime just for me?
Recently? no :bored somewhat of a dry spell and for the first time in my life, it's quite frustrating. Lol.

I can imagine. A lot of people are doing it simply for the celebrity and not because they want to provide a service to people. What are your reasons?

How much you paying? :heh
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Aussie-American-Asian accents unite!! :sexyarf

My friends have told me that my accent sounds kind of American as well. :oh (I roll my r's, they say. :oh)

So, how's life in Perth? I've only ever been up and down the east coast and I've never visited the west. :darn
Hahaha, do you have a similar accent as well? Where are you from?

Rrrrrright. :p I think a lot of Asians in general when they live in Australia pick up a strong American accent, because a lot of my friends have that American tinge to it and they all claim it's because they used to watch a lot of tv when they were young!

Perth is awesomeeee. You definitely need to visit the west some time! Come visit meee hahaha. Which city are you from?

Recently? no :bored somewhat of a dry spell and for the first time in my life, it's quite frustrating. Lol.

I can imagine. A lot of people are doing it simply for the celebrity and not because they want to provide a service to people. What are your reasons?

How much you paying? :heh
Awww that sucks dude. There isa reason why the escort system was created btw. :verily

My reason? Because I love to play games and I love sharing all those funny moments with people when I can. Not as noble as it sounded in my head, but before I started recording, I used to get into the most hilarious moments with mates when I played, and after watching and being inspired by some Youtubers (AllShamNoWow, Seananners, Chilled Chaos to name a few), I started my own channel and started recording footage when I could. At first, my mate couldn't be recorded at all because he was trying to hard to be funny and not sound scripted, but he got there eventually haha. :p I won't deny it would be nice to get paid to do this kind of thing as well, after all, I'm getting older and the demand for money is getting high for me as well, so there is that kinda motivation, but I wouldn't say its overarching at all.

How much you want to get paid? ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Awww that sucks dude. There isa reason why the escort system was created btw. :verily

My reason? Because I love to play games and I love sharing all those funny moments with people when I can. Not as noble as it sounded in my head, but before I started recording, I used to get into the most hilarious moments with mates when I played, and after watching and being inspired by some Youtubers (AllShamNoWow, Seananners, Chilled Chaos to name a few), I started my own channel and started recording footage when I could. At first, my mate couldn't be recorded at all because he was trying to hard to be funny and not sound scripted, but he got there eventually haha. :p I won't deny it would be nice to get paid to do this kind of thing as well, after all, I'm getting older and the demand for money is getting high for me as well, so there is that kinda motivation, but I wouldn't say its overarching at all.

How much you want to get paid? ;)
Nah, I doubt I'd ever do that tbh. Not judging those that do, but it's not for me.

That's a good enough reason for me; as long as your primary reason isn't money then you'll do good. How old are you now hatshu?


£10m :eyeroll
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Nah, I doubt I'd ever do that tbh. Not judging those that do, but it's not for me.

That's a good enough reason for me; as long as your primary reason isn't money then you'll do good. How old are you now hatshu?


£10m :eyeroll
Hahahaha, I was just taking the piss anyway. :p I apparently really suck at conveying sarcasm using words according to my friends.

Naw, it's fun to do haha. I don't even earn anything from the very little views I get anyway.

And I'm 20 dude, old but not that old yet. :D

10 per min? That's a steep price bruddah...
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Hahaha, do you have a similar accent as well? Where are you from?

Rrrrrright. :p I think a lot of Asians in general when they live in Australia pick up a strong American accent, because a lot of my friends have that American tinge to it and they all claim it's because they used to watch a lot of tv when they were young!

Perth is awesomeeee. You definitely need to visit the west some time! Come visit meee hahaha. Which city are you from?
Judging from the description, yes. I'm usually horrible at telling accents apart, so I'm just trusting my friends' words. :XD I was born in Australia, but my parents are originally from China. How about you? :XD

Hahaha, that TV excuse is what I use all the time when people say I sound slightly American! :lmao Though I suppose when an actual American hears our accents, they wouldn't really pick it up? :sweat

One day, one day. :amuse I'm in Melbourne. Crazy weather we're having, as usual. :oh
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Judging from the description, yes. I'm usually horrible at telling accents apart, so I'm just trusting my friends' words. :XD I was born in Australia, but my parents are originally from China. How about you? :XD

Hahaha, that TV excuse is what I use all the time when people say I sound slightly American! :lmao Though I suppose when an actual American hears our accents, they wouldn't really pick it up? :sweat

One day, one day. :amuse I'm in Melbourne. Crazy weather we're having, as usual. :oh
Hahaha, that's fair enough. I'm half Indonesian, half Chinese, but all Australian. :p

Umm, I'm not too sure tbh. I could ask one of the US mods to see what they say, but I'm worried they're gonna be like "YOU SOUND AUSTRALIAN". Which I really don't wanna sound at all. :/

Oooo, Melbourne! I'm planning to go over in July for about a week, you be around then?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Hahaha, that's fair enough. I'm half Indonesian, half Chinese, but all Australian. :p

Umm, I'm not too sure tbh. I could ask one of the US mods to see what they say, but I'm worried they're gonna be like "YOU SOUND AUSTRALIAN". Which I really don't wanna sound at all. :/

Oooo, Melbourne! I'm planning to go over in July for about a week, you be around then?
Ooh, nice! Can you speak Chinese and/or Indonesian? :D

Hahaha, I remember posting in the voice thread a couple of years back, and most of the Americans were like "nice accent :hurr". :oh Yeaaah, I don't really like the Aussie accent... Whenever I hear it in an American or English film, I'm like "DAFAQ IS THIS :arf" For example, that chick in Transformers, or hearing Hugh Jackman in a BTS interview after watching him play an American or British character. :oh

Ooo, really? :zomg What are you coming here for? :XD Yeah, I'll be around. :)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: hatsuharupeace's yaoi thread

Ooh, nice! Can you speak Chinese and/or Indonesian? :D

Hahaha, I remember posting in the voice thread a couple of years back, and most of the Americans were like "nice accent :hurr". :oh Yeaaah, I don't really like the Aussie accent... Whenever I hear it in an American or English film, I'm like "DAFAQ IS THIS :arf" For example, that chick in Transformers, or hearing Hugh Jackman in a BTS interview after watching him play an American or British character. :oh

Ooo, really? :zomg What are you coming here for? :XD Yeah, I'll be around. :)
Unfortunately I am not blessed with either of those skills... True aussie here remember? :p Are you able to speak Mandarin or even Cantonese?

Hahaha, we have a voice thread? I had no idea! Did any Aussies comment on your voice? Because that would have been interesting to hear then. The Aussie accent in film or TV is really weird tbh. It might be due to the fact that everyone else is speaking in an American accent, but it just has a really rural ting to it. The worst Aussie accent to hear on TV is the Queensland one, especially the ones from up north closer to the Great Barrier Reef. Horrible I say, it's so so bad.

Yuppp. :D I'm going for holiday, as well as to see Liverpool FC play at the MCG! It's gonna be awesome, but might be there longer depending on how much time I can get off work as well. :3 Keen for an Aussie mod meet-up?
 
Top