Re: learning from Kintaro Oe: "C-Base" does not mean xxx ,,and Even Buddha could only wait 3 times
then what.. ahhh ok,u got your first pipi touch,im proud of ya son
then what.. ahhh ok,u got your first pipi touch,im proud of ya son



i see,so hes kinda using meBoss just became active and is spamming the hell out of MH, that's all the change there is Maz![]()

you came back![]()

Active? When was I inactive? D:Boss just became active and is spamming the hell out of MH, that's all the change there is Maz![]()
im used to it by nowI fear that might be the case![]()
Active as in really active, meaning you're here pretty much all day~Active? When was I inactive? D:
Who's using you too?im used to it by now



hummm I dont stay here all day long D: Weekdays I dont even have time to sleep D:Active as in really active, meaning you're here pretty much all day~
i feel you,me neitherhummm I dont stay here all day long D: Weekdays I dont even have time to sleep D:
WRONGUhummm I dont stay here all day long D: Weekdays I dont even have time to sleep D:
You should be able to find out by yourselfIs this your thread?
