Off to new shores ^^

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Thread do Malandro

say the guy who have little girls in his sig^
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

say the guy who have little girls in his sig^
They are all the same person, and "he" is a man :nah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Thread do Malandro

a man? its even worst :gwah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

He is a psychiatrist.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Thread do Malandro

Do you like older guys, Kat?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

So if I got it right you think Im a kid ? :nah
Well I cant help to think of you like my little nephews '-'
I bet I'll get ever worse when I have my own kids :fail
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Thread do Malandro

Do you like older guys, Kat?
What do you mean by "older" ?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Well I cant help to think of you like my little nephews '-'
I bet I'll get ever worse when I have my own kids :fail
:hmph

so you are 2 years olders than me ... that means you are not kid anymore oh sure
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Thread do Malandro

Do you like guys who're older than you?
lol wtf ... I wouldnt date a boy younger than me ... I wouldnt date a man who is 30 years old :p
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Thread do Malandro

lol wtf ... I wouldnt date a boy younger than me ... I wouldnt date a man who is 30 years old :p
How about an 18 old year guy named Miguel that fucked two of his former girlfriends? :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Thread do Malandro

You really didn't learn when to stop already? :-_-
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

:hmph

so you are 2 years olders than me ... that means you are not kid anymore oh sure
life is not fair you know? :mono
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Thread do Malandro

you're a miyazaki fan right?
Did you like Ponyo?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Thread do Malandro


you're just bitter.

:umad
I'm not bitter not mad, but you don't seem to understand your position right now ^^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Thread do Malandro

How about an 18 old year guy named Miguel that fucked two of his former girlfriends? :derp
:neutral

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

life is not fair you know? :mono
BTW boys start to grow up 2 years later than girls ... so we are the same kinda :hmph
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thread do Malandro

Kitty Kat vs Miguelito!! :zomg

Maturity Contest Round 1: Pubic Hair Count!

Please count and post the number in the thread...thank you!

:cheerbunny
 
Top