Re: Archbishop Lazarus Chamber
was it getting you Hardy...

lame but I had to say it
was it getting you Hardy...

lame but I had to say it

NOW THE VANSHIPSgot to admit they look great...
![]()

Charlie wtf you killed the lissa x bossy chat![]()

Its a horrible jokewas it getting you Hardy...
lame but I had to say it



Nope, but it was cutewas it getting you Hardy...

Yeah jo told me some stuff

Stop with the bs and link me a God Hand romNope, but it was cute![]()


You know very welloh boy...what did I do nao
![]()



well,today I felt like spamming...but the last couple of days,i just couldn't keep up on Skype
all the typing...hell,i barely felt like talking sat/sun
---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------
bro,that flu kicked my ass...hadn't been sick like that since I was a kid

No, thats not the point of it. You going to work with that flu that's infuriatingi'm serious...i'm not ashamed to say it



