Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
earthy, should have pointed the telescope at the sun and make those dicks look. Then they'd know not to fuck with you.


I confess that thanks to Ron Swanson, I now have high standards for anyone named Ron. And that I expect them to be at least 25% as cool as Ron Swanson.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
And this is why you deserve the Spammiest Member award.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I confess that I have short periods of laziness/demotivation and I don't post or do mod-related stuff for days at a time. When I get over the laziness, I internally cry at the amount of unfinished tasks that Bob left for me to do in his absence. :emocat
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that I have short periods of laziness/demotivation and I don't post or do mod-related stuff for days at a time. When I get over the laziness, I internally cry at the amount of unfinished tasks that Bob left for me to do in his absence. :emocat
You can always ask for help from other people...*points to himself
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
You would like to help? :zomg
If you have too much stuff piled up, why not? I'm at work right now, and sometimes I need to do something to disconnect from what I'm doing here:p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I confess that I'm not really trying to get out of my debts.

On the large scale, I'm almost out of it, but I don't pay any attention to these last bits and it's becoming one big money-hungry chaos, several instances want a lot and they want it right away.

Now I have several big projects lined up, which will get me tons of money and clear my debts, but I already let one of those get cancelled due to lazyness.
I'm not really doing anything for the others too, that's happening with minimal amounts of effort in between the videos of the most random shit on YouTube I can find. Also manga.

I just can't seem to get out of these feelings, these moments. I'm enjoying doing NOTHING so much (which isn't like me at all).
But I just can't seem to find any motivation, and I'm getting depressed about nothing and everything more and more.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I could really use some girls' advice in private.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that according to my calculations, I should have made a 100.34% in lab to make an A in Bio Structure and Function. Somehow, my transcript displays an A. For most purposes, that's impossible.


...Fuck yeah. :oh


I now I have a 3.0028 for my science GPA, and it's my goal to graduate with at least a 3.0. If I can maintain this, I will die in ecstasy y'all!:arf
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Good!

Ironically, my highest major GPA is not physics (3.025 - curse you lower div!). It's math (3.468). XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that smoked pot a couple of times in the past, but didn't feel anything different

Until this trip I made last week.. someone stole by bag, that was with my alcohol.. I was pissed and looked for my bag in the 4 floors of the building where people were sleeping. I found nothing, off course.
Then a random guy offered me some, to relax a little... it worked
I came back to my dorms and smoked more with some friends... and it was one of the funniest days of my life
I loved it...
Now I'm afraid to get hooked on this shit, since I don't think is right to spend my parents money buying marijuana.. or to want to smoke it every week
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I confess that smoked pot a couple of times in the past, but didn't feel anything different

Until this trip I made last week.. someone stole by bag, that was with my alcohol.. I was pissed and looked for my bag in the 4 floors of the building where people were sleeping. I found nothing, off course.
Then a random guy offered me some, to relax a little... it worked
I came back to my dorms and smoked more with some friends... and it was one of the funniest days of my life
I loved it...
Now I'm afraid to get hooked on this shit, since I don't think is right to spend my parents money buying marijuana.. or to want to smoke it every week
It's just pot man. But first, don't just take shit like that from strangers.
I did that all the time, with various kinds of drugs. There's some bad shit mixed in there sometimes.

If you're worried you might get hooked on it, but want to do it more often, then try to do it in specific situations and not do it outside of those.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh... but the random guy was cool, I mean... we were on a national economics students meeting, I saw him making the joint
If something went bad, I would know his uni, where he was staying and all
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh... but the random guy was cool, I mean... we were on a national economics students meeting, I saw him making the joint
If something went bad, I would know his uni, where he was staying and all
I'm just saying, you are just talking about pot, so it wouldn't be that bad if you went and had a bad trip. I was talking from my experience, and I don't do pot that often, but I take a lot of other shit when I feel like it. So bad trips or just a normal dose can be life threatening if you take the wrong shit.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea, always be careful around laced stuff. I wouldnt worry too much about addiction, its very low levels, alcohol for example is a more addictive substance and there is still not one recorded death from a marijuana overdose (it's virtually impossible). Just watch out for laced stuff and you'll be fine.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I just managed to get a super-important investor to speak at my department next month!

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh... but the random guy was cool, I mean... we were on a national economics students meeting, I saw him making the joint
If something went bad, I would know his uni, where he was staying and all
Be careful though, as mentioned above you can't really trust people.


I confess that sometimes I feel like acting like myself online (whether here or on Twitter or Facebook). Then I realize that I'd rather not be that well liked because people are assholes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top