Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

And how to fuck up your grammar?

Where were those Nazis when you were there?
where ?
and what are nazis ?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

where ?
and what are nazis ?
Baam! Is that the sounds something made when you got hit in the head? It's got an double A. Must've hurt, right?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Baam! Is that the sounds something made when you got hit in the head? It's got an double A. Must've hurt, right?
that was the sound when i started to live and the earth came around :gar
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

that was the sound when i started to live and the earth came around :gar
Is this a reference to the terrible manhwa retards dub "Tower of God"?

If so, I didn't get it, but my hatred for you grew anyway.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

no nth to do with tog...i was born that way ....u hate without reason,racist jew :gwah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

no nth to do with tog...i was born that way ....
That made me think of Lady Gaga. This conversation isn't going like I planned..
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

u dream of lady gaga ... ok ...:slowly
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Reported! :yelling
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Fuck off, go to your own thread.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

jew racist hits again
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

You guys! :crying
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

You guys! :crying
you always start the hating...then when you get hit in the feelz
you cry like little girl
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

that are tears of joy...dont get it wrong
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Shut up Blackie, or I'll tell your master!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

He is in a fragile state of mind right now greg...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

isnt he always in that state ???
 
Top