- Joined
- May 19, 2011
- Messages
- 829
- Reaction score
- 1,149
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think I read something in 2ch about the special announcement being a Kuroko movie...
I had not even thought of this. Whoa. I hope so.They could announce Naruto is ending.
I was actually thinking more in the lines of a short drama, for maybe Nisekoi or perhaps even Kuroko or something.Warner Bros live adaptation of Bleach? :P
As much as I love Bleach, I don't want Hollywood making live adaptations of Japanese manga. If anything, they should leave that to the Japanese.
Dont really understand that line of reasoning, if so why would Area no Kishi have gotten an anime for example, or New Prince of Tennis (if we treat it as a new property) (though that was just 12 measely episodes and 3 ova episodes). HQ!! started around the same time as Nisekoi! has over 70 chapters, and finished up an tournament arc, so I think it could work for a 26 episode anime in 2014...Jump ought to get on it since right now they only have One Piece, Toriko and Shippuden running...when they used to have so many more anime airing in some seasons (well I guess in winter there will be Kuroko, One Piece, Toriko, Shippuden, Nisekoi)i don't think hq!! will get a anime. nisekoi was more likely a expection, because romance stories tend to be shorter. a sports manga can easily go up to 300 chapters, with all the different tournaments. look how far eyeshield got with more and more ridiculous tournaments never mentioned before. hq on the other hand isn't anything that far, only playing around in the local area with some befriended school on training camps.
It's felt like the last fight for a long time now, no? Maybe it's one of those broad "Naruto enters it's final phase" type of announcements, like they did (twiceI had not even thought of this. Whoa. I hope so.
) for Bleach. Kishi is the king of stretching, who knows how long he'll actually drag out the ending.
Area no Kishi and New Prince of Tennis isn't from the same magazine/management as Haikyuu, the former isn't even from the same publisher to begin with, so your line of reasoning is worse than his. Besides, Area no Kishi had around 200-300 chapters at the time it was animated and Magazine doesn't have any other anime besides FT running at the time so wynaut in that regard.Dont really understand that line of reasoning, if so why would Area no Kishi have gotten an anime for example, or New Prince of Tennis (if we treat it as a new property) (though that was just 12 measely episodes and 3 ova episodes). HQ!! started around the same time as Nisekoi! has over 70 chapters, and finished up an tournament arc, so I think it could work for a 26 episode anime in 2014...Jump ought to get on it since right now they only have One Piece, Toriko and Shippuden running...when they used to have so many more anime airing in some seasons (well I guess in winter there will be Kuroko, One Piece, Toriko, Shippuden, Nisekoi)
That and hasn't it been more than a year and a half since they said Naruto will go on for more than a year and a half? Plus, the current chapters have the finale-ish thing to it.It's felt like the last fight for a long time now, no? Maybe it's one of those broad "Naruto enters it's final phase" type of announcements, like they did (twice) for Bleach. Kishi is the king of stretching, who knows how long he'll actually drag out the ending.
I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be that. I know Naruto is heading toward the climax, but it is impossible for Naruto to end within next few chapters with that current story.I had not even thought of this. Whoa. I hope so.
No, your "line of reasoning is worse". Kuroko is a sports manga, it is from Jump, and it had less than 200 chapters when it's anime was announced. Nobody cares about how many chapters HQ has. It's only going to get a one or two cour anime anyway. Nisekoi did not get an anime "early" because it was romance, that is ridiculous. It has more than enough chapters for a 12 - 24 episode anime (probably 12), there was no point in waiting for chapters that won't be animated for years, if they ever are. The same applies for HQ. Genre doesn't have anything to do with it.Area no Kishi and New Prince of Tennis isn't from the same magazine/management as Haikyuu, the former isn't even from the same publisher to begin with, so your line of reasoning is worse than his. Besides, Area no Kishi had around 200-300 chapters at the time it was animated and Magazine doesn't have any other anime besides FT running at the time so wynaut in that regard.
Don't forget good ol' Hunter x Hunter, it is still running and officially belongs to Jump. And maybe even the Saiki flash anime--if that amounts to much.
The guy didn't cite Kuroko as an example, I corrected him since his given examples were off; how is that an error in my reasoning?No, your "line of reasoning is worse". Kuroko is a sports manga, it is from Jump, and it had less than 200 chapters when it's anime was announced. Nobody cares about how many chapters HQ has. It's only going to get a one or two cour anime anyway. Nisekoi did not get an anime "early" because it was romance, that is ridiculous. It has more than enough chapters for a 12 - 24 episode anime (probably 12), there was no point in waiting for chapters that won't be animated for years, if they ever are. The same applies for HQ. Genre doesn't have anything to do with it.