but ... ?


But but corn pizza is deliciousForget about corn pizza, it doesn't have a match with the god of pizzas: Chicken with cottage cheese.![]()

But nothing, this discuss is over.But but corn pizza is delicious![]()

you know oyu like corn pizzaApprovedForget about corn pizza, it doesn't have a match with the god of pizzas: Chicken with cottage cheese.![]()
![]()
The discuss is over, this pizza is the Exodia of pizzas. XD
How would you know?Cuz you are not tasty!![]()

sorry that I dont like the idea of eating human's meatHow would you know?![]()

Not eating necessarilysorry that I dont like the idea of eating human's meat![]()



Get away![]()
Im trolling![]()
We talked about pizza and... just this.I missed a couple of pages today, bring me up-to-date.

Agreed.Get away

I cant get away cuz its my threadGet away
but yeah Im sorry :/
xi0 is a admin, he can solve this very easy.I cant get away cuz its my threadbut yeah Im sorry :/
