Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
hello

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
čao, kako si ? :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat is reported by use strange language. :derp

Google translate said that is slovene, but aren't you from Slovakia? :?bunny
Can I speak portuguese here? XD No, it's better not, go to Portuguese Thread to see me speaking PT. :hee
It's interesting, you can learn one more language with us.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
čao, kako si ? :derp
im doing fine,im having a rush right now,its rlly nice ;) how u doin ?
Kat is reported by use strange language. :derp

Google translate said that is slovene, but aren't you from Slovakia? :?bunny
Can I speak portuguese here? XD No, it's better not, go to Portuguese Thread to see me speaking PT. :hee
It's interesting, you can learn one more language with us.
its croatian,and was directed to me (means im croatian :blush)the words mean ...hi how are you ?
she just loves the country more than her own :derp ..thats why she speaks it ^^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
its croatian,and was directed to me (means im croatian :blush)the words mean ...hi how are you ?
she just loves the country more than her own :derp ..thats why she speaks it ^^
Yes, it was the translation, but showed that was slovene. Maybe are similar languages? :hmm
I should know that she liked more other country than her own, we can't talk about Slovakia, it's taboo. :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
im doing fine,im having a rush right now,its rlly nice ;) how u doin ?
I wanted you to reply in croatian T_T Dobro dobro, odmarala sam the whole weekend :XD and sada back to škola (?) (škola is the same is slovak too btw ^^)

its croatian,and was directed to me (means im croatian :blush)the words mean ...hi how are you ?
she just loves the country more than her own :derp ..thats why she speaks it ^^
Yeah I love Croatia <333333 There are many hot guys :heh It's been a while I last went there though :( and Im so sad about it ... I think my dad is fed up with travelling xDD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I heard that is easy to travel in Europe because UE and because of have trains to everywhere. Here in Brazil is too hard to travel within own country. D:
Croatia seems a pretty country by photos, has a median selection of soccer and is good in handball, not better than Brazil, though. XD I will put it in the list of countries to travel. ;)

What place do you suggest to go at Croatia?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Croatia is shit.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I heard that is easy to travel in Europe because UE and because of have trains to everywhere. Here in Brazil is too hard to travel within own country. D:
Croatia seems a pretty country by photos, has a median selection of soccer and is good in handball, not better than Brazil, though. XD I will put it in the list of countries to travel. ;)
split is the most beautiful town in croatia imo...so yeah split=)
What place do you suggest to go at Croatia?
Croatia is shit.
jealous bitch part 2 :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I heard that is easy to travel in Europe because UE and because of have trains to everywhere. Here in Brazil is too hard to travel within own country. D:
Croatia seems a pretty country by photos, has a median selection of soccer and is good in handball, not better than Brazil, though. XD I will put it in the list of countries to travel. ;)

What place do you suggest to go at Croatia?
I see well it still is expensive :p like to france by bus around 170 € this price is for the trip on our school :p aaaand ppl usually travel by plane or car cant imagine me going to France by train it could be fun though :3


MAKARSKA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Croatia is shit.
Bish please have you ever been there?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I see well it still is expensive :p like to france by bus around 170 € this price is for the trip on our school :p aaaand ppl usually travel by plane or car cant imagine me going to France by train it could be fun though :3


MAKARSKA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
170 € is about R$ 800, I guess... Expensive. :o
With R$ 800 I can travel by airplane to almost everywhere in the country. o.o
I'd like to travel by train anytime, it should be very fun. :D Here doesn't have train, not in that scale. :oh

Please, use commas, don't be a killer of the english. :derp
In portuguese I have the authority to say that my eyes bleed when I see a text without commas. XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Kat likes to murder English.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Of course, why else would I say something like that?
Why dont you like it there, then? :p Tell me 3 reasons

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

niisam bas dobro... sta da radim sada..hmm?
što je krivo? :p

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

170 € is about R$ 800, I guess... Expensive. :o
With R$ 800 I can travel by airplane to almost everywhere in the country. o.o
I'd like to travel by train anytime, it should be very fun. :D Here doesn't have train, not in that scale. :oh
Yeah but you need more money cuz you need to live somewhere eat and stuff so its not that easy :p

Please, use commas, don't be a killer of the english. :derp
In portuguese I have the authority to say that my eyes bleed when I see a text without commas. XD
I dont care about commas I dont even use them in Slovak... Im not good at it :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I dont care about commas I dont even use them in Slovak... Im not good at it :p
No excuses. How do you expect that I rely on you with this? And still correct my english. :nah
Commas is the life of a language, without this anyone understand nothing. XD
In Slovak doesn't have them or you just don't use? If that's the second case: what a shame. :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
1. It's Croatia.
2. I think Maz lives there?
3. It's Croatia.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

No excuses. How do you expect that I rely on you with this? And still correct my english. :nah
Commas is the life of a language, without this anyone understand nothing. XD
In Slovak doesn't have them or you just don't use? If that's the second case: what a shame. :nah
Good writing, bad English.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No excuses. How do you expect that I rely on you with this? And still correct my english. :nah
Commas is the life of a language, without this anyone understand nothing. XD
In Slovak doesn't have them or you just don't use? If that's the second case: what a shame. :nah
Oh come on if you are talking to somebody you dont need commas you just make a pause or something so commas suck :hee

Nah we have commas Im just saying I dont really use them :p

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

1. It's Croatia.
2. I think Maz lives there?
3. It's Croatia.
Actually these reasons dont make any sense. You couldnt think about normal reason cuz actually there is nothing wrong about Croatia. Its such a beautiful country :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I disagree.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I disagree.
Me, too. Everybody disagree with what Kat says. :)
I don't think Croatia sucks, but I can't agree with Kat, so I'm neutral about this.

Comma is an artifice of the language when you're writting, here you aren't talking, you're writting, make use of it. :oh
You killer of English. :crying
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top