Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Vote for this Leoat12 guy as most mysterious.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Vote for this Leoat12 guy as most mysterious.
You know I don't vote.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

You know I don't vote.
Because he's not your type? Because of his poor English or because I speak PT better than him? :heh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Because he's not your type? Because of his poor English or because I speak PT better than him? :heh
I'll be surprised when the day comes you can actually speak any language at least fine. :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

At least this leoat12 mysterious guy said my pt was fauntastico! :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

At least this leoat12 mysterious guy said my pt was fauntastico! :zomg
Sarcasm, do you know it?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

You just can't let me have a moments h appiness!
(Obviously sarcastic post) But wtv ! :gaw
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

You just can't let me have a moments happiness!
You know me so well. :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Yepppppp. Back to work, ciao.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Yepppppp. Back to work, ciao.
The highlight of my day. Bye.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Oh what, you read manga without me bugging you about it?! :o

Lilim Kiss was awesome right, I really loved it. We'll wait until Leoat finishes.
Read another manga of her, like, Ane Doki!. Maybe Leoat can read that too.
I think I mentioned it in few thread though :XD

Call him leo please xD
And yeaaaaaah lets wait for him to finish :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

The highlight of my day. Bye.
Tom. ... I worry about your life more than you do.
:p
I think I mentioned it in few thread though :XD

Call him leo please xD
And yeaaaaaah lets wait for him to finish :nod
Kat.... this leo /leaot12 guys so mysterious xD.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Tom. ... I worry about your life more than you do.
:p
Kat.... this leo /leaot12 guys so mysterious xD.
You should. It's more valuable than yours.

No, he isn't. He's probably the most non-mysterious guy on this board, he's so straightforward about everything.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't have any comments about Charlie declarations, he is a mysterious guy. Dont't bother about he says. :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Dont't bother about he says. :nah
I never do.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

You should. It's more valuable than yours.

No, he isn't. He's probably the most non-mysterious guy on this board, he's so straightforward about everything.
Oh whatever!! Like you would know anything about being straightforward..... :hmph!

I don't have any comments about Charlie declarations, he is a mysterious guy. Dont't bother about he says. :nah
What do you ever so mean, leo.... yesterday is history and tomorrow's a mystery~!!

I never do.
You know - I ended after calling my coworker Tom after logging out of mh in the afternoon.
We had to go somewhere and I said lets go 'Tom'.... then I'm like wooops my bad. (it was your fault~!)
:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Oh whatever!! Like you would know anything about being straightforward..... :hmph!
I know everything about it, but I believe that pluralistic secularism, in the long run, is a more deadly poison than straightforward persecution.

You know - I ended after calling my coworker Tom after logging out of mh in the afternoon.
We had to go somewhere and I said lets go 'Tom'.... then I'm like wooops my bad. (it was your fault~!)
:lmao
Your stupidity keeps astonishing me.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I know everything about it, but I believe that pluralistic secularism, in the long run, is a more deadly poison than straightforward persecution.
Duuude - :lmao~
Your stupidity keeps astonishing me.
Hey~ as long you're satisfied... is all dat matters~<3<3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I just read 1st chapter of Lilim Kiss, it will be just this for today, I have to study, tomorrow I will get serious and read . :P
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't have any comments about Charlie declarations, he is a mysterious guy. Dont't bother about he says. :nah
LOL Charlie ? mysterious? :rofl NO WAY

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

What do you ever so mean, leo.... yesterday is history and tomorrow's a mystery~!!
What do you have with that sentence lol .... you use it pretty often :3
 
Top