The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Halloween in London is just another excuse to get pissed. No one really cares much about the "candy". Besides, I think it fits the American culture more tbh. They are more socially "welcoming" even if you're a stranger. Whereas most of the time people over here will just ignore the door on the 31st of October.
are you callin us fatasses....

:XD

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Yep 4od. Believe me you'll enjoy it, its not the most highbrow of television or whatever but its a lot of fun to watch.
Y
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How did you come to that conclusion? o.O

I was just generally talking about Halloween and the major difference or more like lack of impact it has over here. I would be lying if I said I disagree with your comment though. :derp


@Imp - I'll check it out later this evening. Thanks. :3
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Is that a random y or is that "why"? I'm not quite sure....
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's the latter... lol
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
7minutes for wut?
:huh
Until trick-or-treat is over. Originally it's supposed to be from 6 pm - 8 pm, but because of the severe weather, they changed it to 5:30 pm - 7 pm. ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How did you come to that conclusion? o.O

I was just generally talking about Halloween and the major difference or more like lack of impact it has over here. I would be lying if I said I disagree with your comment though. :derp
bumbaclot....the "candy"........

:toc

Is that a random y or is that "why"? I'm not quite sure....
it's my gang sign.:derp

ofc,it's to you....
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What happens if you trick or treat past the time? Do you get shot by police?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Until trick-or-treat is over. Originally it's supposed to be from 6 pm - 8 pm, but because of the severe weather, they changed it to 5:30 pm - 7 pm. ^^
curfew......man,your city is lame
kids need to protest that

:banGOVERNMENT

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

What happens if you trick or treat past the time? Do you get shot by police?
oh,he had a mask on

:derp
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the only thing I hate about halloween is when dumbass teenagers play stupid pranks..Throwing eggs. paper or other stupid stuff on people's house.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the only thing I hate about halloween is when dumbass teenagers play stupid pranks..Throwing eggs. paper or other stupid stuff on people's house.
HEHE - Dems was good times growing up lol.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States

What happens if you trick or treat past the time? Do you get shot by police?
Well, I usually give out candies to the stragglers if they come a minute or two late. Other than that, people just turned off the lights so the kids know that they are not passing out candies anymore.

curfew......man,your city is lame
kids need to protest that

:banGOVERNMENT
Your city don't have a time limit? :blink
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:gwah
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Aziz ansari has a new special coming out tonight. I'm looking forward to it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Okay, Olympus has fallen shits all over White House Down.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ahugh

- Rain.... kinda befitting that today of all day's the sky's decide to cry......
Tonight will be one full of drinks!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I have a crazy story about something similar that happened to me.
 
Top