Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I want this so bad.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

I challenge you to find something more perfect than a VP of a snack company using an analogy that includes the words “walk” and “run” while discussing the rollout of deep-fried, salt-covered potato slices that have been totally submerged in chocolate. :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I want this so bad.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

I challenge you to find something more perfect than a VP of a snack company using an analogy that includes the words “walk” and “run” while discussing the rollout of deep-fried, salt-covered potato slices that have been totally submerged in chocolate. :lmao
It's the same as Coca-Cola being the main sponsor of the Olympics :rofl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wasn't there also a chicken flavoured one or something? At some point last year Lays had a competition in US for people to come up with interesting flavours. I think I had linked it in Tiff's thread.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wasn't there also a chicken flavoured one or something? At some point last year Lays had a competition in US for people to come up with interesting flavours. I think I had linked it in Tiff's thread.
Yeah, I missed out on trying it. There was Chicken and Waffles, which was probably a savory/sweet combo. There was also Sriracha Chili and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Cheesy Garlic Bread won, and I think it's pretty good.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, but there's a lot of flavors out there like that, but I don't think there's ever been chocolate covered chips before?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, but there's a lot of flavors out there like that, but I don't think there's ever been chocolate covered chips before?
No, I think this is an original and new flavour. I'm curious about it but iffy about Chocolate crisps. Dunno.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Yeah, but there's a lot of flavors out there like that, but I don't think there's ever been chocolate covered chips before?
No, I think this is an original and new flavour. I'm curious about it but iffy about Chocolate crisps. Dunno.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but there's a lot of flavors out there like that, but I don't think there's ever been chocolate covered chips before?
These are separate promotions. I hadn't heard about the chocolate thing until you posted it.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Why would you want to hurt me? :pout :shynerv

JUst because you don't want it, doesn't mean you CAN'T HAVE IT!!! :hug :glomp :swoon :kissbunny :hurr :cuddle :squish :tackle :confetti :glomp :blush

Yep. Depending on the job, you are given certain amount of holiday days per year. Usually its enough to take 2-3 holidays/trips a year. Plus you'd have your weekends for any quick getaways.



I don't even know what that is. But I don't like torture :e3.
If you don't get the memo yet, I like to hurt people.

:fail :fail :fail You've outdone yourself with all those emoticons, Bob.

I wish I can get a job that will require me to go travel the world. :heh


I think just from those sentences, you can conclude what do-M means.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If you don't get the memo yet, I like to hurt people.

:fail :fail :fail You've outdone yourself with all those emoticons, Bob.

I wish I can get a job that will require me to go travel the world. :heh

I think just from those sentences, you can conclude what do-M means.
You're a sadist? Surely don't like to hurt everyone? :gwah

:/

Lol that's many people's wish. :XD

I still don't.

She does have a point, Bob. It makes you look desperate. :oh
:emocat
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
You're a sadist? Surely don't like to hurt everyone? :gwah

:/

Lol that's many people's wish. :XD

I still don't.



:emocat
Not everyone per se. I won't hurt strangers.

But who knows if I can make it true. I do dabble professionally in the international language.

Well, your first sentence in that post mentions its opposite. (I'm giving you clues right here. Be thankful)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not everyone per se. I won't hurt strangers.

But who knows if I can make it true. I do dabble professionally in the international language.

Well, your first sentence in that post mentions its opposite. (I'm giving you clues right here. Be thankful)
:bored On one hand I don't want to be a stranger, on the other I don't want to get hurt. :bored

You'll be fine with the path you're following imo. You have time anyway.

Masochist?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:bored On one hand I don't want to be a stranger, on the other I don't want to get hurt. :bored

You'll be fine with the path you're following imo. You have time anyway.

Masochist?
You have to choose. :mono

Yeah, let's hope I can keep the motivation. I'm notorious for changing my mind all the time. *shrug*

Aha! It seems there's hope for you yet. Then next is for you to guess what the 'do' part in 'do-M' suggests.

I've posted my thoughts about Thor 2 in my thread. :p
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You have to choose. :mono

Yeah, let's hope I can keep the motivation. I'm notorious for changing my mind all the time. *shrug*

Aha! It seems there's hope for you yet. Then next is for you to guess what the 'do' part in 'do-M' suggests.

I've posted my thoughts about Thor 2 in my thread. :p
I'd like to make an informed decision, so please tell me what both sides are like?

Just try to see the bigger picture when that happens; which for you in this case would be travelling to Europe and its many great european cities.

Dominant?

I've replied :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Things are quite ok here.
Tell me something I don't know yet. ...how's Mazino in bed, for instance?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top