Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I would've never taken the easy way out. I would've come up with a stupid plan that mind blowns everyone into killing someone else and then just laugh about it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Well I did it just because I was annoyed I already explained everything to u
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Weak.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

tom will tell you...it's not a game for the thin skinned...got to be able to take all the criticism....

it is the ultimate troll game...don't sweat it dear...

i've died some horrible deaths....

:hee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Also weak.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Will you forgive me Kat? :pout
It's just a game, don't get upset because of this. ^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yeah I am weak ... so what ? :p Everybody knows that

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Will you forgive me Kat? :pout
It's just a game, don't get upset because of this. ^^
:nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yeah leao, never cross a woman :nod :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

LoL I was in a bad mood yesterday after I "killed" myself .... and today it was even worse in the morning :emocat
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

LoL I was in a bad mood yesterday after I "killed" myself .... and today it was even worse in the morning :emocat
But now you're in a good mood, right? :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Im in a meh mood now
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:hug

Just do what I said to you and you might even love it - 4,552,131,231x ~:nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Haha no it would be pretty stupid I think :fan

:glomp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Did you watch Gosick the anime that I recommend?

 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Haha no it would be pretty stupid I think :fan

:glomp

Well yeah, its kinda stupid but its soooo much fun!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm in a bad mood because Kat haven't forgive me yet. :pout
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm in a bad mood because Kat haven't forgive me yet. :pout
Annnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!
She will never forgive you so you can crawl into a corner and be sad forever, kay?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Annnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!
She will never forgive you so you can crawl into a corner and be sad forever, kay?
I don't think so. She will forgive me, she knows that I didn't do that on purpose. :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top