Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Hmmmm - when you mean crazy, like what?

Nah... well ... maybe?
I mean there was a time where I drove kinda 'zig zag' pattern.
Although I was the only one on the road at the time and it was to check my steering wheel (it felt a bit lose).
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Anything could be crazy really...driving on the wrong side of the road...imagining you are playing real life GTA and so carefully approaching a walking pedestrian from behind...and etc etc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Anything could be crazy really...driving on the wrong side of the road...imagining you are playing real life GTA and so carefully approaching a walking pedestrian from behind...and etc etc
Nah - nothing like that although whilst working, to get out of traffic jams in the past I may have used the ambulance's light and sirens.

:paperbag.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I think anyone would be tempted to try it at least once. I mean when I'm stuck in traffic and I see a police car or ambulance triggering the sirens off out of nowhere you get that instant assumption that they're taking advantages. :3c





I wish I could do that. You know pretend you're a private police car and just pull it off. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I think anyone would be tempted to try it at least once. I mean when I'm stuck in traffic and I see a police car or ambulance triggering the sirens off out of nowhere you get that instant assumption that they're taking advantages. :3c
I wish I could do that. You know pretend you're a private police car and just pull it off. xD
Hehe, the police have a habit of using it more frequently/ to get out of jams. I've seen or been in those situations.
It gets fun because we get to drive the opposite sides, wrong way and all that fun stuff n emergency situation.

---------- Post added November 09, 2013 at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was November 08, 2013 at 08:15 PM ----------

I was at a wedding today - and thoguht I'd share a couple funny parts.

A kid in an isle in-front of me - started to sing a 1 direction song to her aunt.
Granted she's under 10 - but I'm like da fekkk.

Next a couple little guys must gave been around 7 or so asks the other kid next him...
'what does the fox say' - ding ding ding ding ding'. Hand hand gestures and all.... :lmao

Then the other kids next him do the same or repeat and all the whiles I'm like...

- da feeeek kids, y'all knows... :Sexyarf

Ah and apparently, daft punk is popular with the young ones....


Maybe I'm just getting a bit old or something.... but... what....... :arf
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I have no idea what's going on anymore.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3



the worlds a strange place brah - today kinda prove it to me!!!!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

What's so strange about kids singing mainstream songs? :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I don't know it just caught me off by surprise
- I'm like fucking 30 and I occasionally listen to this stuff and they're like pubes... whatdafek...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

But that's music THE WHOLE WORLD listens too! I don't get it! XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I dunno - maybe I'm just old or something, I guess. ^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Or just generally weird? :cookiehand
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Haha yeah maybe :blush

Well... there was a time that I used to look into my fathers eyes....
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

My father's eyes. Then the light begins to shine. And I hear those ancient lullabies ~

:dancin
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

My father's eyes. Then the light begins to shine. And I hear those ancient lullabies ~

:dancin
close enough - I was giong for SHM <3
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

close enough - I was giong for SHM <3
AH! Yes, I had the Eric Clapton one on my thoughts, but there was another rhythm going on, I couldn't figure it out.

But yeah.. Don't You Worry Child.. I should've guessed.
Prefer Clapton though.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yeah both are nice, I actually forgot about Clapton's one until you linked it, xDDD.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Arf Brony Avy. That's better than the Rukia Look Alike. Thanks.

And watch Gosick. You liked Hyouka right? You'll also like Gosick.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Arf Brony Avy. That's better than the Rukia Look Alike. Thanks.
Brony avatar is definitely not better than an ugly Rai avatar. Definitely not. :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3


A friend shared with this me on Skpye.
All this time I was beginning to think I was crazy but because of the picture, I came to realize that since I'm aware that I'm crazy (or at least thinkso at times)
I'm not crazy. :arf :nod
 
Top