The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:heh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That does not make any sense.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Respect the founders San Sebastian!
Why are you calling me by my surname lol

I respect them just like anybody else, I just don't suck their privates, you know.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:true
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
His thread is in the Meet the Translators not in the Meet the Moderators. Did he wanted it to be in the Meet the Translators instead of Meet the Moderators? Why?
Such mystery, so doge :o

WILL WE EVER KNOW? DOES HE LIKE BACON?

The truth might be too much for us, some things shouldn't be known.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Such mystery, so doge :o

WILL WE EVER KNOW? DOES HE LIKE BACON?

The truth might be too much for us, some things shouldn't be known.
:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yes, Faust. Stop while you can.

Some mysteries don't need to be solved.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
He's American I think he likes bacon. Gary find it weird when I told him that I don't like Bacon and The Beatles.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
He's American I think he likes bacon. Gary find it weird when I told him that I don't like Bacon and The Beatles.
I agree. That's fucking weird.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No. The mysteries should be solved. The truth shall be exposed!

Like in One Piece, they wanted to know what happened in the Void Century?!

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

I agree. That's fucking weird.
Well I don't necessarily hate them.
I just don't like them.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No. The mysteries should be solved. The truth shall be exposed!

Like in One Piece, they wanted to know what happened in the Void Century?!
curiousity killed the cat you know
 
Top