Into! Whatever. Read it if you want.

Agito Wanijima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, as you can see, I'm new. Im like in love with the anime and manga Air Gear. Obviously I like Agito the most. But I also like, Spitfire, and Kazu.

On past that, Im really violent, and I have a bad additude. Heh. Don't tick me off. Please. :derp
Im pretty much a pro. When it comes to athletics. I blay basket ball and volley ball(I ish a girl!) but I mostly rollerblade(yes because of air gear). But I was told to make an intro thread. So hear it is. Ya like or ya don't. I don't care. If ya do, great, if you dont, it won't effect me in any way shape, or form. Check out mah page. And I wanted to let you know, Agito is actually a nickname of mine to. My friends call me Agito-Chan because I'm like his spitting image. And I act just like him. Even before I saw Air Gear. Well that's about it. Ciao. Oh and btw, I'm really straight forward.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,067
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:blai

So you made a thread - :hug

So have you seen any of the new anime this season?
There might be a violent one that you will like.
 

Agito Wanijima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No I don't believe so. Lol now were talking in two different forms.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,067
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No I don't believe so. Lol now were talking in two different forms.
I figured you would like violent anime as well? :pout

When you get a chance check this one out - The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke

So far only one episode out.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Welcome!

Simca is the best girl in Air Gear!

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Well, as you can see, I'm new. Im like in love with the anime and manga Air Gear. Obviously I like Agito the most. But I also like, Spitfire, and Kazu.

On past that, Im really violent, and I have a bad additude. Heh. Don't tick me off. Please. :derp
Im pretty much a pro. When it comes to athletics. I blay basket ball and volley ball(I ish a girl!) but I mostly rollerblade(yes because of air gear). But I was told to make an intro thread. So hear it is. Ya like or ya don't. I don't care. If ya do, great, if you dont, it won't effect me in any way shape, or form. Check out mah page. And I wanted to let you know, Agito is actually a nickname of mine to. My friends call me Agito-Chan because I'm like his spitting image. And I act just like him. Even before I saw Air Gear. Well that's about it. Ciao. Oh and btw, I'm really straight forward.
So you're tall? What's your height?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yo, you're an interesting person from what you said. It's nice to have you here on MH.
What manga are you reading at the moment?
 

Agito Wanijima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@X3D2YFaust-
I'm like 5"7

@Zasz-
Right now I'm reading, air gear, and Lovless
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@X3D2YFaust-
I'm like 5"7

@Zasz-
Right now I'm reading, air gear, and Lovless
I see; Air Gear is a manga that I want to read sooner or later.
Is it good as they say?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Air Gear reached its endinng in the manga right?
 

Agito Wanijima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Im not sure. I'm only on like trick 18
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:rofl
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
*grammar nazi joins the party*
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Weren't you a complete nazi?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Weren't you a complete nazi?
half nazi half jew

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

wait, who dug up this fossil?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I did, found it hilarious. I still wonder if it was one of lawlett's multiple personalities.

How's it going? Did you kidnap Krina?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
she must've kidnapped herself. I only lure ppl toward me.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

I guess I have to read the thread to understand what's so hilarious :D
 
Top