Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Nah, do your own job, I'm not gonna reveal someone else's possible role in day 1 ^^
You're confusing me. You said 3 people revealed their role. Now they possibly revealed their role?

I asked you to point out the posts because I assumed it was a bit more than you reading into stuff and an actual "hey I'm the detective" post that I missed.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I never confirmed anything, don't put words in my mouth, I said ¨I think¨.

It wasn't me reading into stuff, it's literally a ¨hey I'm X¨, lol.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

This is silly. I'll just go re-read everything.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

This is silly. I'll just go re-read everything.
Don't, I went back and I realised I read it poorly.

So yeah, just DD and Faust.

Edit: nvm I saw it again, lol.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Don't, I went back and I realised I read it poorly.

So yeah, just DD and Faust.

Edit: nvm I saw it again, lol.
WHAT!?!? when did I reveal my role?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Don't, I went back and I realised I read it poorly.

So yeah, just DD and Faust.

Edit: nvm I saw it again, lol.
DD didn't confirm his role, not before he claims it in plain writing. His words could be read both literally and not. But it's nonetheless interesting.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

¨My role is a night role and I am gonna die¨, what roles fit that?!

Imp, wtv:

Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
DD didn't confirm his role, not before he claims it in plain writing. His words could be read both literally and not. But it's nonetheless interesting.
JESUS CHRIST I SAID ¨I THINK¨
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

¨My role is a night role and I am gonna die¨, what roles fit that?!
Reading into it literally, only one.
Otherwise, pretty much anything and it's not even a hint, lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Reading into it literally, only one.
Otherwise, pretty much anything and it's not even a hint, lol.
Exactly. Farfalla's could mean nothing too.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well no, no one is sure he/she will die except the time bomb. It's not reading it ¨literally¨, it's just reading it.

Exactly. Farfalla's could mean nothing too.
...I know.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well no, no one is sure he/she will die except the time bomb. It's not reading it ¨literally¨, it's just reading it.
Him being sure is the part that you are reading literally. "I am gonna die" might be just a way of saying I'm going to get targeted and bandwagoned soon.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Not as long as I'm alive, lol.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Don't, I went back and I realised I read it poorly.

So yeah, just DD and Faust.

Edit: nvm I saw it again, lol.
lol you are so funny today :toc

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Not as long as I'm alive, lol.
are you a kind of protector ? :notsure
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

lol you are so funny today :toc

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------



are you a kind of protector ? :notsure
Bodyguard?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

lol you are so funny today :toc
...Why? I already quoted the post I saw, and it was Farfalla's. I just got confused with her first post.

I'm just getting annoyed of repeating things I've already said; not gonna ragequit though :XD

are you a kind of protector ? :notsure
...no, because all this huehuehues are voting for me.

...seriously.

Bodyguard?
Why are you all reading stuff that I didnt write, but if I read something that is literally there you all complain?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I read everything. -_-;

Farfalla used vengeful in the literal sense. Look at who she was quoting. It was related to dd taking revenge on her (voting for her) and she voted for him because she was vengeful. I wouldnt read anything into it. Who is the other one?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Not as long as I'm alive, lol.
Well you still wouldn't be able to do anything against a bandwagon I guess.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I can confirm I am not a doc! thats my first hint of the day!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I read everything. -_-;

Farfalla used vengeful in the literal sense. Look at who she was quoting. It was related to dd taking revenge on her (voting for her) and she voted for him because she was vengeful. I wouldnt read anything into it.
I know, still, it's a weird choice of words.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top