Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I took some time to look at the games that xi0 has been a mafia. He has been a mafia in 4 games.

Game 15 - 78 posts (third top poster). Survived till the end. Mafia win.
Game 17 - 132 posts (Top poster). Survived till the end. Mafia win.
Game 23 - 209 posts (third top poster). Survived till the end. Mafia win.
Game 32 - 56 posts (Ninth top poster). Died in Night 2. Townie win.

I think evidence supports there not really being a trend of inactivity while he is a mafia. A better comparison would be to compare his activity to when is a townie but that would take much longer (Townie in 14 games), but from the couple of others I've seen it doesnt seem to support it either.
But the question is ... when did he start to be that active? after the 1st day? I dont think we can really judge according to this yet ... but good that you checked this!

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

And why do I care?
well ... dont ask me :XD you should know why you care
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Honestly the only huge (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to look out for are stuff like scav & xad being active and trying hard, that's them 99% mafia.

I don't really care for your check ups Imp, no offence. For all I know you could be a mafia trying to shed innocence on a buddy. We'll have to see what people say and judge by that. Usually from my experience the inactive ones rarely get lynched day 1 as the active ones provide so much more ammo.
It was a continuation of a discussion that we were having about his innocence. The discussion went something like

Me and dd - xi0 is a bit dodgy, he's not posting
dd - yea he tends to do that when he's mafia
Me - ill go check it out
Me - *those posts*

You - That doesnt mean anything he could still be mafai!!!


Well...duh.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I was mafia last game...when was I last mafia before that?

So we're breaking down postcounts and records now? I said before, I trend towards not playing any certain way regardless of what my role is...and looky there, evidence seems to support that. Lucky me.
11 xi0 - Mayushi (Badass Cowboy) - last game but probably you dont count is as a game :XD but before yeah Mafia Assasin or wtv
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

well ... dont ask me :XD you should know why you care
Wat...why are you being all cryptic?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

@Kat, again, what makes you ¨not trust¨ xi0? You didn't reply me

yes I know he was lvoer with nuno once :XD that time I wasnt even on mh :3
Those were good times indeed.

I know you like role playing but you are the most annoying guy here right now.
You bastard :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

@Kat, again, what makes you ¨not trust¨ xi0? You didn't reply me
He came out with that cowboyie thing, it didnt seem to me like it was a joke at first .. then he didnt want to say anything about his role aand that he wasnt posting but then you reminded me how he actually is everytime so yeah nothing much against him anymore now ... but he could have said something about his role if its not so important which I assume is cuz otherwise he would say something.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

1-He called DD ¨digitaldood¨, and he was the cowboy the last game and killed DD, it was obviously a joke.

2-He never talks about his role in the first part of day 1.

3-Meh.

In other words, you wanted to get attention on him for no reason? lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

1-He called DD ¨digitaldood¨, and he was the cowboy the last game and killed DD, it was obviously a joke.

2-He never talks about his role in the first part of day 1.

3-Meh.

In other words, you wanted to get attention on him for no reason? lol
Oh sry but I didnt read the last game so I couldnt actually know it was a joke :p

And anyway it was not me who first got attention on him
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

xi0 do you have a night role?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Oh sry but I didnt read the last game so I couldnt actually know it was a joke :p

And anyway it was not me who first got attention on him
Yeah, but instead of just saying ¨hum, I don't trust this guy¨ and joining the argument towards him, those people actually dicussed it further and showed their thoughts (contrary to you).

And of course, you missed the most important event in the last game you played, and in that game you hided BEHIND GARY, lol. That shows how much you actually care when you point a finger ^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Yeah, but instead of just saying ¨hum, I don't trust this guy¨ and joining the argument towards him, those people actually dicussed it further and showed their thoughts (contrary to you).

And of course, you missed the most important event in the last game you played, and in that game you hided BEHIND GARY, lol. That shows how much you actually care when you point a finger ^^
I already said that I couldnt play last game ... wont mention the reason. And I do not regret cuz I had better time ... I was going to be ative the next day but it was ended so I couldnt do anything. and I hid behind him because he was the first person who came into my mind.. so it actually has nothing to do with this game ^^

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Anyways

night role
Hardy
3c
DD (not a doctor)
wizzard
Leoat12
Imperium
Kat

Not a night role
Haku
xi0

anybody wants to add something about their roles?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Let's lynch Kat. She called my avy ugly. I won't let that go that easily. /end of rant

That aside, she is one of my suspects at the moment. The only ones I suspect more is Leoat, who never really contributed to the part of discussions (when he posted, not those with no posts to their names or something) or Josef, which is more of a hunch only.
Since it's day one and everyone is on his own whilst playing without a set Mafia strategy or whatsoever, unless an early bandwagon happens, Mafia people will refrain from showing too much color later on and they might tend to show diminished contribution. That is slightly easier to see through than it is as of now in this early phase.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Lol somehow I always get suspicious thats hilarious :toc

But think twice about lynching and changing votes on me (especially those who only have one change left) cuuz my rolie is pretty cool
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I don't care about the reason, lol.

I just find it dumb that you joined a game knowing that you wouldn't be active and then used it as an excuse (but the same thing happenned when you went to Paris I guess... does this happen often?). In fact, you managed to do like 10 posts in 20 minutes so apparently you had time to do your shit in game. Even more, you didn't even have to read the whole thread to know what happenned, just the highlights, considering that you would be active in day 2 it couldn't be so hard.

So... yeah, I can't trust you when you just point fingers to people that ¨act suspicious and aren't active¨, as I find it pretty hypocritical. ¨Lack of attention¨ is what describes you the best in these games, so that's prolly why some people can suspect you.

Lol somehow I always get suspicious thats hilarious :toc
^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I don't care about the reason, lol.

I just find it dumb that you joined a game knowing that you wouldn't be active and then used it as an excuse (but the same thing happenned when you went to Paris I guess... does this happen often?). In fact, you managed to do like 10 posts in 20 minutes so apparently you had time to do your shit in game. Even more, you didn't even have to read the whole thread to know what happenned, just the highlights, considering that you would be active in day 2 it couldn't be so hard.

So... yeah, I can't trust you when you just point fingers to people that ¨act suspicious and aren't active¨, as I find it pretty hypocritical. ¨Lack of attention¨ is what describes you the best in these games, so that's prolly why some people can suspect you.



^
Im playing so I can have fun so as long as Im having fun its pretty cool and I like just like in game where I was healthy townie ... oh and just to add ... ppl always suspect me but all of those games I was a townie and so am I now :toc except one game where i was mafia lover
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

That aside, she is one of my suspects at the moment. The only ones I suspect more is Leoat, who never really contributed to the part of discussions (when he posted, not those with no posts to their names or something) or Josef, which is more of a hunch only.
Since it's day one and everyone is on his own whilst playing without a set Mafia strategy or whatsoever, unless an early bandwagon happens, Mafia people will refrain from showing too much color later on and they might tend to show diminished contribution. That is slightly easier to see through than it is as of now in this early phase.
Josef is always a hunch, lol.

Well it's hard to tell, as at least half of the players aren't really active. I'm really suspecting the people that voted for me. Besides it being a joke, like Nuno said, one of them could be a mafia joining an opportunity of an ¨easy¨ lynch. Leo hasn't really said much even though he has been around, and Spectrum and Nana have avoided the thread a little.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Im playing so I can have fun so as long as Im having fun its pretty cool and I like just like in game where I was healthy townie
English pls
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

English pls
I said that I wanna have fun while playing (and that I had fun during the game 32 - I was Healthy Townie) if Im having fun then everything is good and I enjoy playing ^^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

That aside, she is one of my suspects at the moment. The only ones I suspect more is Leoat, who never really contributed to the part of discussions (when he posted, not those with no posts to their names or something) or Josef, which is more of a hunch only.
Since it's day one and everyone is on his own whilst playing without a set Mafia strategy or whatsoever, unless an early bandwagon happens, Mafia people will refrain from showing too much color later on and they might tend to show diminished contribution. That is slightly easier to see through than it is as of now in this early phase.
We don't anything about the others and the most of the posts are useless, so I don't tend to post much in the first day, I was like that in all games. I'm following the discussions, though like who claimed being night role or not. :hmm

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

English pls
I showed this t-shirt to her, but she is hopeless. =/

 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

We don't anything about the others and the most of the posts are useless, so I don't tend to post much in the first day, I was like that in all games. I'm following the discussions, though like who claimed being night role or not. :hmm
I tend to stay away from "He is like this" or "He has never been like this" talk as much as possible, but it's inevitable to show an effect of some degree. So, do you have an opinion about what we have discussed so far? To sum it up, suspicions about xi0, or the argument above between Kat and Hardy mostly, which I also joined at some part.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top