Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6
Haku and xi0 should vote 3c and greg random vote, both haku and 3c die.
Haku and xi0 should vote 3c and greg random vote, both haku and 3c die.
A host saying "tie = double kill" when that is never the case? Pls dude. Just kill me you fool. Are you mafia wanting two townies killed?Haku and xi0 should vote 3c and greg random vote, both haku and 3c die.
Evil himself says tie can be double kill.A host saying "tie = double kill" when that is never the case? Pls dude. Just kill me you fool. Are you mafia wanting two townies killed?
there I'll try to protect you!Why you? Who's going to protect me?![]()
Block you and kill you tomorrow.ok ... after 4.5k posts I'll do the following :
target xi0 tonight, you guys, do w/e you want.
would save me the suffering having to read all those posts..Block you and kill you tomorrow.
Haku isn't suspicious, for the 11th time, he's a confirmed townie.And there will less suspicious people to deal with pretty much only xi0 and wizzard.
You apparently are lying because we said that 200 times alreadywould save me the suffering having to read all those posts..
Okay then, have the rest of the people kill 3c.Haku isn't suspicious, for the 11th time, he's a confirmed townie.
You apparently are lying because we said that 200 times already
what should be apparent is I don't care anymore, say w/e you want.Haku isn't suspicious, for the 11th time, he's a confirmed townie.
You apparently are lying because we said that 200 times already
Why don't you just give up then and save us some timewhat should be apparent is I don't care anymore, say w/e you want.

Wat.We kill 3c now, and you redirect wizzard to haku, spectrum blocks xi0.
If Leoat is Sane and Farfalla is Paranoid, no, I'm a Mafia....but you're a confirmed townie and he isn't
In any case, either nuno has claimed like shit as a mafia, or he's being honest. And again, in any case, you're confirmed townie.If Leoat is Sane and Farfalla is Paranoid, no, I'm a Mafia.
I'll only be confirmed if we see Nuno die as a Detective, since I'll have the necessary two guilty results in that scenario only then.
But xi0 can choose not do an action at night according to evil...come on hardy!Wat.
Spectrum blocks wizzard, Kat targets xi0 to see if she gets any result. You protect spec / kat. I sleep.
Yup, and in that case we survive another night without a kill, as the mafia can't get one.But xi0 can choose not do an action at night according to evil...come on hardy!
This game is ruined now.Yup, and in that case we survive another night without a kill, as the mafia can't get one.
We kill wizzard and keep on going with the same procedure until we find him. We're too many.
make up your mind man...first haku mafia...vote lockedBecause detective results.
Nuno had all guilties, including Haku, that means he's paranoid.
Lala had a guilty on nana, that makes her sane.
Leo had a guilty on haku, the only sanity left is insane, so haku is townie.
I think I posted this like 3 times today.