The Character Thread

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
the sketches each actually took up my whole screen on pda ><...(tries to re-design steph's outfit)

okies~ sketch of zeran no.2 (after the first had a small...collision with originality...)
outline:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/Untitled-1-2.jpg
patched with colour ... >< kinda messed up...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/junying/Untitled-2-2.jpg

sry AZ ><
i'm not sure how to put up the wings yet...so until then, i'll post this straight, msg me if you want it down :)
[think wings....think wings...><]
 
Last edited:

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Flames

HAir- Black, He wears his hair in a long braid
Age- 24
Eyes - Brown
Description- He has two horizontal war stripes on his right cheek and an earring on his left ear that hangs down on a small chain and has a smal feather on it. His Exorcist uniform is pretty regular. He had wide shoulders, and he has strong facial features. Oh yea he is tall.

Madeline Price
Hair- Auburn
Age- 21
Eyes - Piercing Blue
Description- Under that nun hat thing she has long auburn hair and she is average height. She has gentle features but has a very powerful spirit. The ring is on her left hand and when it isn't activated the jewel is gray.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yay for character profiles but i have a question for ds: how old is lione? my sister is making a character profile book so she wanted to make sure that she has the right info. if not, she'll make something up ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
A character profile book? O.O WOOOOW, sugeee~~~. I can't wait to see it ^_^.
Thanks, Deathshadow...for clearing how does Flames look like. Now, I can draw him, yay. :3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey! This is "Stephanie" aka snoogen's twin. Anyway, I got a rough drafts for some of the characters' profiles done. Some of the people has no pictures yet.

First part - Table of Content, Exorcists & Allies Title Page, Daniel, Flames, Lione, & The Bookman Clan Title Page:

Second part - Blades, Eny, The Noah Family & Allies, "Stephanie", Gabrielle, & Magier:

It is hard to see the text, but this is what I put down for the Table of Content in alphabetical order:
Exorcists & Allies
• Daniel
• Flames
• Julia
• Lione
• Madeline Price
• Riena D. Greywright
• Shima
• Stephanie
• Tabitha
• Ying
• Zeran

The Bookman Clan
• Amiti
• Blades
• Enpitsu “Eny” Vachir
• Legno

The Noah Family & Allies
• “Stephanie”
• Gabrielle Angen
• I.Amaterasu
• Jacques
• Schwindelmagier
• Michael Murphy
• Raphael Schneider
• Shia

If I missed anyone, please let me know. (@tune, I did not know if I should include your new character, Irvine. Let me know if you want me to add him. ^^ BTW, if you have time, can you upload some of your earlier pictures? I guess they were lost after the move.)

On everyone's pages, I wrote down:
First Appearance
Age
Preferred Name
Symbolism (for the Noahs)
Appearance
Personality
Origin
Weapons (for Bookman, Noah, & Allies)
Innocence Type (for the exorcists)
Innocence (exorcists)
History (I put down the intial information given about the characters)


Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! :)
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
o_O wow....thats realllly comprehensive!!! (including irvine is ok for me :D )
i'll try to come up with better designs & sketch on a4 instead...so the outlines won't look so thick ><

can everyone put up the nationality of their characters please~?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Wow, that's...amazing. i am speechless O.o. It looks so professional. It..*stares at 3 pics self-drawn pictures* hehehehehe ^_^". OMG, I guess I will draw some better ones.
So far, greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat work. I am amazed.

Nationalities?
Magier is German (well, German-English - her mother is German, the father is English)
Jaques, I think he's French. At least I would tell after his name and attacks whose names are in French.
 
Last edited:

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wow! That's so professional looking! =0

Eny's part Japanese (mother) and part French (father). But she looks more like her father.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
soo great snoogen!

I guess I have to fraw new sketches of my characters aswell ^^

Jaques is indeed french (otherwise he would be called Jack or something XD)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Jaques is indeed french (otherwise he would be called Jack or something XD)
Jack and the bean-pole...*coughs* Gomen, this was random :P
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Flames is Native American
Lione is Caucasian but he grew up in France but was born somewhere else
Madeline is English and very pale
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Wow, many characters of our story seem to be born or just grew up in France O.O...
Uih, Caucasian...cool *O*
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
damned - I can't draw - I am like those people when they bore themself they draw useless figures and lines on a paper. Don't ask me to draw myself, it would be hell's job for me. Though I admit and work behind it are awesome...
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
does anyone else think that our lovely exorcists need new uniforms? the manga characters got their new uniforms around these chapters (volume 7) and based on the lengths of some of our chapters (mea culpa :sweat), ours is technically over sixty chapters.

besides, i kinda designed a new one for myself which i think will be appropriate for the next volume. ^^
 

Celestial-Sakura

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Eh?! Heck..there are too many posts to read, can anyone sum up for me what's up, what's decided and so?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
He O.o?..What's up, what's decided....? Ehm, yeah...this is a thread where we discuss every little tihng that ahs to do with our self-made sidestory of DGM. *points at header*
Summing it up is a little bit difficult. Too much to tell. ^_^"

Btw, who's the next one with writing a chapter? Djmewmew, right? was she the one who's moving and can't use the com?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Btw, who's the next one with writing a chapter? Djmewmew, right? was she the one who's moving and can't use the com?
yep, djmewmew is the next one up but she's moving. that's fine by me since it gives me more time to write my chapter and we won't have to wait that long for ds's ban to be lifted
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yep, djmewmew is the next one up but she's moving. that's fine by me since it gives me more time to write my chapter and we won't have to wait that long for ds's ban to be lifted
I just talked to DJ. She's still without a comp, so she will either skip or switch with someone later on if you'd perfer to keep the chapter lineup the way it is. =3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just talked to DJ. She's still without a comp, so she will either skip or switch with someone later on if you'd perfer to keep the chapter lineup the way it is. =3
Ummm... I rather stay at chapter sixty because I really want to end the volume with a bang. If it is possible, could she use the school computer or send it to you via flash drive? If not, she can do whatever she wants. If she does decide to switch, I think tune is the most likely candidate who can do it.

I already finished my chapter since I didn't want to write it during finals so I hope the following people stay at hq:
amiti, blade, daniel, eny, flames, lione, madeline, stephanie, and tabitha
 
Top