Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

wtf, the Innocent Child knows its role, and the host tells in the first PM when the role is confirmed.
nono...confirmed on a specific date....oh boy evil....protecting him:hmm
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

In Imp's defense, I support his minor roleplaying of voting for me. He even said right afterwards that he wasn't aware that I had two votes already before his vote, and said he would change it later. You could say it was sloppy of a player of Imp's ability to not be aware of vote count when so few votes and posts had been made, but a forgivable mistake nonetheless. I don't really find his stance hypocritical as such towards random voting.

For now I agree with Imp's analysis. It's mostly between Kat and Hardy, and Kat seems to be the hot target. Too bad she's not here to even defend herself, lol. Thinking about her play, it seemed normal apart from the fail claim/joke. Then she leaves later after her mess gets brought up. I'm kind of starting to get sick of the "I'm dying so I'm det/doc" excuse, which she sort of gave, but it could be true. Doesn't change the fact she stands out. Might change my vote for her.
Go check, there was actually one vote before I voted. My vote made it two. dd said there was 3 but he counted incorrectly. He has always struggled when it came to counting.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Jesus, DD is so bipolar... "I wanna die, kill me"; "I don't wanna die, my plan backfired"; "I wanna die, I might be a sleeper"... Wtf...
My personal life seeping in.

Im not bipolar.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Innocent Child (Townie): A Townie, which gets confirmed by the Host on a specific date during the game. (GAME 24)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I'm kind of starting to get sick of the "I'm dying so I'm det/doc" excuse, which she sort of gave, but it could be true. Doesn't change the fact she stands out. Might change my vote for her.
Except she wasn't dying, she had no votes by then. I also suspect Kat, but if people continue to go for her in a short time period I'll start to think that's a mistake.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Not cool DD.

Innocent Child (Townie): A Townie, which gets confirmed by the Host on a specific date during the game. (GAME 24)
Yeah so?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

so the host pm's the innocent child in the middle of a day phase or the beginnin of day 1....i think not
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Except she wasn't dying, she had no votes by then. I also suspect Kat, but if people continue to go for her in a short time period I'll start to think that's a mistake.
Apparently for Imp and 3c it's just me or Kat, so you'll see a lot of votes in no time.

I love how it got narrowed to 2 people out of almost nowhere btw.

so the host pm's the innocent child in the middle of a day phase or the beginnin of day 1....i think not
WAT

Englando pl0x.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

so the host pm's the innocent child in the middle of a day phase or the beginnin of day 1....i think not
i don't know....but i think if this rings true....evil is covering
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Innocent Child (Townie): A Townie, which gets confirmed by the Host on a specific date during the game. (GAME 24)
Well, to be frank with you, I never put it in any of my games yet. Niichan introduced this role, I don't really know how it's meant to be. I always assumed I'd tell the dude in the PM like the Time Bomb, when is his or her lucky day or night. So sorry, if it is not true...

And I don't really get what you are seeing into me and digital, but it's clearly paranoid. I wrote a long paragraph about why I find his play phony, and he seems not to trust me much either - calling me mafia etc.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

We lost him, he's talking to himself.
I had high hopes in him in the beginning! D:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well, to be frank with you, I never put it in any of my games yet. Niichan introduced this role, I don't really know how it's meant to be. I always assumed I'd tell the dude in the PM like the Time Bomb, when is his or her lucky day or night. So sorry, if it is not true...

And I don't really get what you are seeing into me and digital, but it's clearly paranoid. I wrote a long paragraph about why I find his play phony, and he seems not to trust me much either - calling me mafia etc.
well,i thought you knew how it worked...but the rule to me is clear....they don't know until host tell them...i can't see it happening at the beginning or the middle of a day phase...for one,whats the point of knowing at the beginnin when you can just say it...its like haku with healthy townie,how could he prove it....innocent child is bastard role....bt DD is admitting he could be sleeper...

my vote stands...my point being i dont believe the are all regulars...give me somethin more on imp and sakura
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

they don't know until host tell them...
That's never specified in the role, you're reading it like shit.

The townie gets confirmed in EVERYONE'S EYES by the host in X dayphase. The player already knows he's a townie and very likely knows his role when the game starts.

Innocent child isn't bastard at all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

well,i thought you knew how it worked...but the rule to me is clear....they don't know until host tell them...i can't see it happening at the beginning or the middle of a day phase...for one,whats the point of knowing at the beginnin when you can just say it...its like haku with healthy townie,how could he prove it....innocent child is bastard role....bt DD is admitting he could be sleeper...

my vote stands...my point being i dont believe the are all regulars...give me somethin more on imp and sakura
Why would I give you something on Imp or sakura to lift your suspicion, if I suspect him myself. He can die now for all I care, but honestly, I believe the most righteous thing to do now is going after kat, as she seemed to have a big slip up.

And like I mentioned before, I rather solve the plain Townie riddle tomorrow, with more time and info/input from sakura, than doing it now.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

gnut, do you have a night role? I forgot.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

That's never specified in the role, you're reading it like shit.

The townie gets confirmed in EVERYONE'S EYES by the host in X dayphase. The player already knows he's a townie and very likely knows his role when the game starts.

Innocent child isn't bastard at all.
what....it says clearly that host will notify player...not that player knows they are det/doc/bp/etc....i'm saying i don't believe that the role pm would be sent to them at the beginning nor mid day phase....not even sayin DD is it...just trying to figure out at this point

DD already said he maybe sleeper...but lets not cross out traitor plz

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

gnut, do you have a night role? I forgot.
no...my post are irrelevant it seems:p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

what....it says clearly that host will notify player...not that player knows they are det/doc/bp/etc....i'm saying i don't believe that the role pm would be sent to them at the beginning nor mid day phase....not even sayin DD is it...just trying to figure out at this point

DD already said he maybe sleeper...but lets not cross out traitor plz
Dude...

Innocent Child (Townie): A Townie, which gets confirmed by the Host on a specific date during the game. (GAME 24)

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT HE'LL GET NOTIFIED TO KNOW WHAT HE IS?

Let me explain you the role: He gets his pm saying ¨you're the I C, you'll get confirmed in everyone's eyes at day 3¨ (that's just a theory, he prolly gets a PM saying : you're a normal townie, we can't know that because it was never used). In day 3, the Host makes a ¨public annoucement¨ confirming the player as a townie.

my post are irrelevant it seems:p
They kinda are.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Dude...

Innocent Child (Townie): A Townie, which gets confirmed by the Host on a specific date during the game. (GAME 24)

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT HE'LL GET NOTIFIED TO KNOW WHAT HE IS?

Let me explain you the role: He gets his pm saying ¨you're the I C, you'll get confirmed in everyone's eyes at day 3¨ (that's just a theory, he prolly gets a PM saying : you're a normal townie, we can't know that because it was never used). In day 3, the Host makes a ¨public annoucement¨ confirming the player as a townie.



They kinda are.
so is this right hosts???
yall make a public announcement???

i think it's more like they are stuck with normal townie....then host pm player to let them know....besides a daykill by a vigilanate....when has a host confirmed a townie?
new cowboyrole is the only other i can think of....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top