Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hey there ~
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
Kat's Diary!

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]2994129[/split]
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat's Diary!

Neeew threaaaad :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

o
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Kat is either famous or has spammer friends, I guess it is the second option. XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Hello Manaka. How are you? :derp
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

uhul new thread!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Dammmet - wanted to the first thing..... :(
Grats - Kat~!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Leo can you tell me what a manka is??

I dont know... :( (I thought mango but...)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Leo can you tell me what a manka is??

I dont know... :( (I thought mango but...)
Manka? It is a portuguese word? Did you mean "manga"? :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

:nono

I mean in Sky's post above us? What is that mean?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Skyyyy :zomg

Im shocked I just woke up :derp
Hello there... :bishie

Are you usually shocked after waking up? :XD

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I mean in Sky's post above us? What is that mean?
Manaka is the name of the character of her avatar. :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Charlie only had to copy the name right and he screwed up. :fail
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

Lol dat convo betwwen leo and Charlie :rofl

Hello there... :bishie

Are you usually shocked after waking up? :XD
I was acting Manakish :hmph "I just woke up and Im shocked and I will be shocked even more when I see how things had changed"
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kat's Diary! - Part 2

I was acting Manakish :hmph "I just woke up and Im shocked and I will be shocked even more when I see how things had changed"
Nah, Hii-kun is there. It will work out.
And don't forget the :bishie version of Tsumugu. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top