Re: Bro s before Ho s

Whaaaaaa?no fighting, we have kat for the sammiches

Whaaaaaa?no fighting, we have kat for the sammiches




so maz is gay?okay..this title reminds me of that episode of this show..
the guys were gay in that episode
very interesting here..


we know you have something for him but no need to try to defend himhey, hey hey, I'm not saying he's gay..just suspicious..
maybe he's going through a crisis, if that's the case..we should help a brotha out.
give up he's definitely gay. let's just accept him, we're not homophobic.way to crush my heart. I just wanted to believe I was wrong..it's a matter of respect, flush down the toilet now..we know you have something for him but no need to try to defend himgive up he's definitely gay. let's just accept him, we're not homophobic.


Whaaa its good I like it!
- there there. 