Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

But he's not my child. I'm doing it out of wickedness.

Yeah, well. Even if I am one of those dere, I am most likely the kuudere type. Not tsundere.
I know. I like it better. Sky deserves a touch of wickedness.

Hmm, a cool archetype. Judging by the modern society's ways, I'd say there are way more kuudere people than tsundere, anyway.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sorry, Taylor, but I'm not feeling 22

Bleh, bye Japan then. Oh, well, someday later. :nod

So, what kind of preparation are you doing? And what exactly in production?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Sorry, Taylor, but I'm not feeling 22

I also am not feeling 22 :pout
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

I know. I like it better. Sky deserves a touch of wickedness.

Hmm, a cool archetype. Judging by the modern society's ways, I'd say there are way more kuudere people than tsundere, anyway.
A touch? More like heaps and heaps of them.

I don't know even think there's any real tsundere... :derp

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Bleh, bye Japan then. Oh, well, someday later. :nod

So, what kind of preparation are you doing? And what exactly in production?
If we can go together abroad someday, we should go for Europe. Maybe meet some of MH people along the way. :XD

Preparation? What preparation?
I'm starting as a staff.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I also am not feeling 22 :pout
I don't know anyone who is actually 22 and feels 22. :derp

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

I wanna see you try... :3c
I wanna see you resist. :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

A touch? More like heaps and heaps of them.

I don't know even think there's any real tsundere... :derp
But, but it would be so bad if he died from overdose :worrybunny

Well, if we sum the archetype up as one who fails to properly express feelings and masks them behind his/her actions, it can be considered real.
Without the cliché lines, of course :XD

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Oh God, I just felt like I'm a tsundere myself now, shokku!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Job! Finally!

If we can go together abroad someday, we should go for Europe. Maybe meet some of MH people along the way. :XD

Preparation? What preparation?
I'm starting as a staff.
Let that be our future plan! These Europeans and Americans are too lazy to visit us here at Asia. :derp

Ya, well, any kind of preparation. Maybe a certain training or something else. And can you elaborate what kind of starting staff will you be? :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

Wickedness? Hah... hahaha

It doesn't work like that you know? :XD
Probably a touch of Terror as well...

It will work the way I want it to work. :mono

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

But, but it would be so bad if he died from overdose :worrybunny

Well, if we sum the archetype up as one who fails to properly express feelings and masks them behind his/her actions, it can be considered real.
Without the cliché lines, of course :XD

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Oh God, I just felt like I'm a tsundere myself now, shokku!
I've walked the lines of death many times, I know just the right dose to keep one foot of him in death and the other foot in life.

Actually all the dere hide their softer side, the differences are only the masks they use. Tsundere are those who use the "rude mask", I suppose.
Those lines, eh... "It's not like I'm doing this for you for you or anything!" I shall respond to this kind of lines with proper eyeroll. :eyeroll

Congratulations on your enlightenment.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Rest assured. Something like that can't kill me.
Maybe it can't, but we are not planning to kill you anyway.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

Probably a touch of Terror as well...

It will work the way I want it to work. :mono

Maybe it can't, but we are not planning to kill you anyway.
Bring it. :3c

That is kinda adorable... x'D

Thanks. I have auto rinne tensei anyway... I have it rough...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

Let that be our future plan! These Europeans and Americans are too lazy to visit us here at Asia. :derp

Ya, well, any kind of preparation. Maybe a certain training or something else. And can you elaborate what kind of starting staff will you be? :XD
Yeah! Even though it will be much more cheaper for them to come here.. :derp

Nah. Nothing. We'll learn as we work. Uh... the lowest position? The one who will do a lot of legwork? I'm going to go to factories to check their work. That's basically it. I think we'll get more responsibilities (like negotiating with the factory and stuffs) when we've worked there for some months.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Bring it. :3c

That is kinda adorable... x'D

Thanks. I have auto rinne tensei anyway... I have it rough...
Game on.

Adorable..?

No need to thanks. You'll learn soon why I never kill my victims.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Sorry, Taylor, but I'm not feeling 22

lol you're still throwing threat at people. dat tsundere
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sorry, Taylor, but I'm not feeling 22

lol you're still throwing threat at people. dat tsundere
I'm not throwing threat. I only give people what they ask for. I'm not a tsundere.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

Game on.

Adorable..?

No need to thanks. You'll learn soon why I never kill my victims.
I play swords of revealing light.

Yeah. Such an attitude is adorable.

I really wanna know. So hurry. :3c
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

I've walked the lines of death many times, I know just the right dose to keep one foot of him in death and the other foot in life.

Actually all the dere hide their softer side, the differences are only the masks they use. Tsundere are those who use the "rude mask", I suppose.
Those lines, eh... "It's not like I'm doing this for you for you or anything!" I shall respond to this kind of lines with proper eyeroll. :eyeroll

Congratulations on your enlightenment.
Then I will respect the power of the experience.

Maybe soft side as in their weak side. People don't really want them to be exposed, feeling scared, perhaps.
They are kinda obvious, so, it's not like you can ever hear them. Then again, I'd perhaps be weak against such. I would react with a mix of pity and a gratitude for care.

Thanks a lot! Now that I have arrived at the first enlightenment, others shall follow soon. Hopefully.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

I play swords of revealing light.

Yeah. Such an attitude is adorable.

I really wanna know. So hurry. :3c
Somehow I think of light saber the moment I read that. :facepalm

You have a very weird definition of adorable.

Why don't you go ahead first?

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Then I will respect the power of the experience.

Maybe soft side as in their weak side. People don't really want them to be exposed, feeling scared, perhaps.
They are kinda obvious, so, it's not like you can ever hear them. Then again, I'd perhaps be weak against such. I would react with a mix of pity and a gratitude for care.

Thanks a lot! Now that I have arrived at the first enlightenment, others shall follow soon. Hopefully.
:mono

I react that way to that kind of lines because it is an obvious lie. If one has to lie, do it so well so the other person does not know it is a lie.

How kind of you.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

Somehow I think of light saber the moment I read that. :facepalm
It's not a facepalm moment, it's what everyone should think of.

I react that way to that kind of lines because it is an obvious lie. If one has to lie, do it so well so the other person does not know it is a lie.

How kind of you.
Well, if the "hidden" truth is that you are being loved, it's better if they can't keep the facade up, methinks.

I have made a reputation for myself with that kindness in the past :mono
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

Somehow I think of light saber the moment I read that. :facepalm

You have a very weird definition of adorable.

Why don't you go ahead first?
Star Wars is meh. Yu-Gi-Oh is cool.

I know right?

Because I like to observe.
 
Top