Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Where'd you lift that joke from? :kappa
I came up with it myself... I know, so original :XD

I'm so conflicted about this game. A part of me wants Brazil to lose because Mexico is a fellow CONCACAF team and it'll just be funny. But another part of me wants Mexico to get stomped just to prove Leo wrong about the whole "troublesome" thing. Well, I guess it's sort of win-win. :umad
Mexico is the way amigo :verily

Go Luchadores!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I mean, yeah, Mexico did get a result in the first game. I've always liked the talent they have on their attacking side, but you can't sleep through qualifying, luck into the World Cup and expect anything from a team like that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If Mexico loses, it'll be because they are bad, and we can talk shit about Brazil and Mexico.

If Mexico wins, a shit team defeated Brazil, and we can talk even more shit about Brazil.

It's a win / super win :arf
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
In the end Algeria lost; good for the Belgium, which in the end wake up from the slumber in which it fell at the start of the match and went for the victory. :D
As for the Brazil, as expected it's attacking without stop and I have the feeling that sooner or later it will score a goal.

If Mexico loses, it'll be because they are bad, and we can talk shit about Brazil and Mexico.

If Mexico wins, a shit team defeated Brazil, and we can talk even more shit about Brazil.

It's a win / super win :arf
You seem pretty excited dude. XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Damn, gj Ochoa

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

That was, by far, the best save of the Cup btw.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The most entertaining game so far in the competition is off course the epic pwnge of Spain against the Dutch. Shortly followed by the first half of the Japan vs Ivory Coast game. I enjoyed watching that game so much. I was suprised to see how fast the Japanese attacked but sadly they were completely deflated in the second half. If Drogba started in that game I think the outcome would've been more exciting. The worst game I've watched so far has got be Ghana Vs USA. Worst team to watch so far is Australia/Honduras.


I hope Mexico draw with Brazil. Forza Mexico!
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,501
Reaction score
5,714
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Fuck me, Ochoa is good, I remember his game against PSG, but he's really good in this game too
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ochoa has kept Mexico in the game so far. Good save just now. It would be great if it stays nil nil and then Hernandez comes on late in the second half to steal the win. :victory
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tough match. Mexico started the match cracking shins, but they calmed down a bit afterward. Even though, they were a bit violent in this first half.
Brazil is playing well, Mexico is coming hard in the defense, but we had at least two dangerous plays. The only problem is that Brazil is giving too much space for Mexico, it has to improve the defense, put more pressure, and we will dominate the match entirely.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The most entertaining game so far in the competition is off course the epic pwnge of Spain against the Dutch. Shortly followed by the first half of the Japan vs Ivory Coast game. I enjoyed watching that game so much. I was suprised to see how fast the Japanese attacked but sadly they were completely deflated in the second half. If Drogba started in that game I think the outcome would've been more exciting. The worst game I've watched so far has got be Ghana Vs USA. Worst team to watch so far is Australia/Honduras.


I hope Mexico draw with Brazil. Forza Mexico!
I guess you didn't watch Nigera-Iran? :huh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So glad Belgium managed to pull that win out their arse, would've been a terrible start. Not having that international tournament is something they'll have to quickly make up with by using their club tourney experience to compensate. And play faster.

Just tuned in for the Brazil Mexico game; looks like there's been some good chances for both teams...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I guess you didn't watch Nigera-Iran? :huh
Was it worse!? That was the only game I didn't see completely from start to finish. Not the stand out fixture in the group now is it!? :lmao I guess I just found the Ghana game depressing tbh. I should've just watched the last two minutes. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Was it worse!? That was the only game I didn't see completely from start to finish. Not the stand out fixture in the group now is it!? :lmao I guess I just found the Ghana game depressing tbh. I should've just watched the last two minutes. xD
It was terrible. Commentators couldn't even fake it :lmao

It started hot and ended hot. Some chances in between, but it wasn't high-level play at all, no.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I can consider myself lucky then for not watching that game from the first whistle. ha!
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
That Ochoa is good and Mexico is holding out better than I expected.
I really don't know who is going to win this now.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Mexico are getting closer for the last few minutes. There's a lack of urgency in Brazil's play, dunno if it's creeping nerves or what...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn, Mexico is becoming more and more dangerous every time it comes near the Brazil's area. O_O
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
For this game, I am rooting for Brazil. Rather a Brazil win than Mexico.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Ochoa has played a spectacular game for Mexico.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG that was close!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top