Depends on what your expecting, I guess.When only one or two commercials are good, it doesn't really mean they're not disappointing as whole![]()
One commercial that blends a monster movie with Best in Show is more than sufficient in my book.
Depends on what your expecting, I guess.When only one or two commercials are good, it doesn't really mean they're not disappointing as whole![]()
Fans in Washington State were probably getting stoned watching their team win the Super Bowl.If I was a Broncos fan in colorado I probably would be stoned watching some random documentary on TV right now

but they wouldnFans in Washington State were probably getting stoned watching their team win the Super Bowl.
---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------
Only eleven days until pitchers and catchers report![]()

Of course they would.but they wouldn
t be able to enjoy the game that much =/
Because you signed Steve Smith weeks before he was releasedHuge risk, why do you think we passed over him for Steve Smith, who's 35 years old, and resigned Jacoby Jones? We still have the money to sign him even now but didn't touch him with a 10 foot pole, as far as I know.

They do. We need a vertical threat. Garcon is a viable number one receiver, but is better at short and intermediate routes, with lots of YAC. He's not the type of receiver you send on a 30 yeard go route. Moss is getting old, he's lost most of his speed. He may be cut before camp. Hank is horribly inconsistent, and isn't a deep threat anyway. He's a possession receiver with questionable hands. They signed Andre Roberts early in free agency, but he can play out of the slot. Garcon, Jackson, and Roberts would compliment each other well.Do they even need WR help that badly? Garcon, Hankerson, Moss doesn't sound bad to me. I don't think they were their problem last year. It says a lot that the team that drafted him doesn't want to keep him. Especially after only one year into Chip Kelly's tenure.
There had been trade talk for a couple of weeks. At the time of the Smith signing the Ravens would have had to give up a pick. It was a bit of surprise that they cut him so late in free agency. They were never going to get a high pick, but it's too early for a real market to develop. A new coach moving on from a veteran because of personality issues is not unusual. Cutting a player this young and productive in late March, without letting a trade market develop, is a little strange. It reminds me a little bit of when Denver traded Clinton Portis. Portis had back to back 1600 yard seasons, but Shanny always felt like back's were interchangeable. He could get good production out of anybody. When Portis held out for more money, Shanny put him on the market. Kelley has a reputation for thinking the same way about receivers. At Oregon he always felt like he could plug anyone in his system and get reasonable production. He also seemed to like bigger receivers. I don't know if that is true, but it has been a talking point on ESPN. The difference is that Shanny got a future hall of fame corner in exchange for Portis, Kelley got nothing.Yeah I know, but I felt like there were rumblings about DeSean being a "cap casualty" long before it actually happened. Or am I mistaken? When someone is in the doghouse or isn't one of the new HC's "guys" it usually gets out and you hear about it. It happened here with Harbaugh and Chris McCalister, it happened with Bernard Pollard when he started running his mouth. Different situations, but yeah. This definitely seems beyond a simple cap problem, it isn't like Jackson doesn't put in work, last year was his best year ever.

