Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapp.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
195
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Hum,hum.. : >
What did you eat for lunch Gray-kuuuuun ? : >
//yeah,I've got no idea xD Can I call you Gray-kun? *___*
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Last edited:

Shapp.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
195
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Shit,You've made me hungry .___.
Foxy-kun is pretty too : >
 

Acalia

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
562
Reaction score
354
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

I had some nuggets at McDonald's, you know... these little chickens
you gonna die faster you know, Foxxy-chan (kukukuku evil laugh)??
junk food = stomach ache (tested on myself...)

btw. cheeseburgers are tasty^^
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Oh, really ? Thank you, Shappi-chan :tem

Acalia-chan, I'm so greatfull, that your worried about me :)
 
Last edited:

Shapp.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
195
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Acalia-kuuuun is right ^^ Everytime I eat "wieśmac",dunno how it is in english, I want to die .___. but it is very tasty so (I'm not able to not eat it when I'm in Mcdonalds) eat him when I'm in Mc donalnds *__*"
 
Last edited:

Acalia

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
562
Reaction score
354
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Foxxy-chin, for you - everything, honey ^^
But I must say, I'm a bit disappointed... No perveted questions, oh c'mon?!?! We want to have fun!!!!

oi oi oi, wait a sec? Acalia-KUN?!?!?!?!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Foxxy-chin, for you - everything, honey ^^
But I must say, I'm a bit disappointed... No perveted questions, oh c'mon?!?! We want to have fun!!!!
Well... kado found an alternative to that already :p

oi oi oi, wait a sec? Acalia-KUN?!?!?!?!
No Acalia-chan, of course not :tem
 

Gorzka

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

GrayFoxx did you try out Burger King in Złote Tarasy? They re-opend after like 100000years!!!!!!

They have onion rings < waterfall out of mouth> They have Whoppers OMG!<crying and dying at the same time>

Acalia-OBASAN what's the problem:D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

GrayFoxx did you try out Burger King in Złote Tarasy? They re-opend after like 100000years!!!!!!
Well... I was preety shocked when I heard they opened a Burger-King, haven't been there though.

They have onion rings < waterfall out of mouth> They have Whoppers OMG!<crying and dying at the same time>
Oh, stop it please... I'm so hungry. *goes into the kitchen, opens the fridge, finds nothing inside*
 
Last edited:

Acalia

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
562
Reaction score
354
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

-chan, -obasan... awww... you're truly evil bastards, aren't you? >.<

But, hey, Gorzka-chan, aren't you older than me? ~~

I didn't know that there is a Burger King in Złote Tarasy... I was 5 years old, when I was in Burger King for the last time...
(now I'm thinking why didn't I eat my supper... I'm hearing my stomachs desperate screams...łuuuu)

Kado was cruel. Too cruel. Uchiha chest is...evillllll...
Foxxy-chan, maybe you're just a shy boy, mhmm??
 

Gorzka

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

But, hey, Gorzka-chan, aren't you older than me? ~~
Now's a TIME PARADOX and we are the same age :XD

FoxxyLady (like this nick variation:D ?) In which part of Warsaw do you live? Do you have a grono account? (No i'm not a stalker and it's not a perverted question:P)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Phew... Almost clicked that so called perverted pic. Saw what it was named n' bailed like a sumthin' that bails really really fast. <_>

Anyways, whats the price in Poland (in €uros) for:

-Beer (a loose one or a sixpack)
-Smokes (a pack or a carton)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Foxxy-chan, maybe you're just a shy boy, mhmm??
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not... :XD
FoxxyLady (like this nick variation:D ?)
Not really :p
In which part of Warsaw do you live?
Bielany
Do you have a grono account? (No i'm not a stalker and it's not a perverted question:P)
Actually... I do :amuse
Anyways, whats the price in Poland (in €uros) for:

-Beer (a loose one or a sixpack)
-Smokes (a pack or a carton)
A bottle of beer costs about 3 PLN = 0.8 EUR

and

a pack of ciggaretes costs about 6 PLN = 1.6 EUR
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

The beer ain't that much cheaper than here but the smokes, man I can get ≈ three packs o'smokes in Poland for the same amount that one costs here. :smile-big *Starts packin' bags, where's my passport?*
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

I remember when the smokes costed 4.50 PLN, those were the good times :)
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Phew... Almost clicked that so called perverted pic. Saw what it was named n' bailed like a sumthin' that bails really really fast. <_>

Anyways, whats the price in Poland (in €uros) for:

-Beer (a loose one or a sixpack)
-Smokes (a pack or a carton)
The beer ain't that much cheaper than here but the smokes, man I can get ≈ three packs o'smokes in Poland for the same amount that one costs here. :smile-big *Starts packin' bags, where's my passport?*
heyy! foxxy-kun, drank a lot of beer, making my mark here again.... *moi relieves himself in grayfoxx's thread* :p

you think vice is cheap in poland? what are you selling there? gold?!?!

around here where i live, a lot of things are retail....vendors can sell cigs PER STICK! you can buy them the equivalent of a few US cents PER stick! local beer is always less than the equivalent of a US dollar!
that's a bargain!!!!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

N' where's this?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

heyy! foxxy-kun, drank a lot of beer, making my mark here again.... *moi relieves himself in grayfoxx's thread* :p
I drink A LOT! already :p, and it's nice to hear, that my thread makes you relax :amuse
you think vice is cheap in poland? what are you selling there? gold?!?!
What does vice mean ??
around here where i live, a lot of things are retail....vendors can sell cigs PER STICK! you can buy them the equivalent of a few US cents PER stick! local beer is always less than the equivalent of a US dollar!
that's a bargain!!!!!
That's a robbery!
N' where's this?
Yes, I'm interested too...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Hate The Game Not The Playa...

Wikipedia said:
Vice is a practice or habit that is considered immoral, depraved, and/or degrading in the associated society. Vice can also refer to conduct that is seen as depraved or degrading such as prostitution, incest, or pedophilia. The term can also be used to refer to a particular form of immoral conduct as in 'drug abuse is a vice'. In more minor useages, vice can refer to a fault, a defect, an infirmity, or merely a bad habit.
There ya go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top