Only here for the food.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Training is a part of my daily life. Usually I train my lazy skills though.
RETWEET! Those sentences define myself as well.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Then we have a problem...

I don't know... Apparently it didn't. Well at least someone can be happy about a cup of tea then.
Well...

How could you... I demand my tea!

I don't remember.
You and your short memory.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

These whole conversation between you and Sky reminds me of this:


 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

I'm sorry... But it is gone.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Waiting......

I know you like this.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Waiting......

Now you just make me want to go there. SOON.




...but I need to work my ass off to get the money. :bored
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I have luckily been to some of those landmarks, but so many I have yet still to go to :XD

But damn that film was spectacular IMO :kreygasm

A shame I live in the boring shithole of Norway though (south east by Oslo). The only shot in the film from Oslo (or south east for that manner...) was the Holmenkollen/Oslo shot...



I'd really like to SOME TIME visit Nordkapp though. Just to have been at "Europe's most northern spot" XD I guess it's not that special view wise though. And there's nothing else to do that far north, LOL.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
That film really shows off Norway huh...

It's not that Indonesia doesn't have beautiful vistas too, in fact, there are lots of them, but why oh why... so many beaches. I hate beaches. :mad I never go to Bali, our most famous tourist spot, despite the fact that I lived quite close before (just less than one hour away by airplane) just because I despise beaches.
We do have some mountains but some are still active, it's scary. :gwah But I did travel to some mountain areas because I love mountains, lakes, waterfalls and stuffs.
But I suppose mountains in this part of the world will be different from the northern ones. Different climates and vegetations, I think. I really want to get away from this hot climate and jungles. I want to try cooler climate and forests! Norway has lots of mountains, right?

"Europe's most northern spot", eh... At least I've been in the "Earth's middle spot" (the equator line, you know). :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ohayo tsundere-sama03 long time no see
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
ohayo tsundere-sama03 long time no see
こんばんわ。本当にお久しぶりですね。
でもね、私はツンデレじゃない!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
That film really shows off Norway huh...

It's not that Indonesia doesn't have beautiful vistas too, in fact, there are lots of them, but why oh why... so many beaches. I hate beaches. :mad I never go to Bali, our most famous tourist spot, despite the fact that I lived quite close before (just less than one hour away by airplane) just because I despise beaches.
We do have some mountains but some are still active, it's scary. :gwah But I did travel to some mountain areas because I love mountains, lakes, waterfalls and stuffs.
But I suppose mountains in this part of the world will be different from the northern ones. Different climates and vegetations, I think. I really want to get away from this hot climate and jungles. I want to try cooler climate and forests! Norway has lots of mountains, right?

"Europe's most northern spot", eh... At least I've been in the "Earth's middle spot" (the equator line, you know). :XD
uuuuuh, Norway is basically "ONLY" mountains XD It's a reason the dialects differ so heavily in our country, since back in old times people were "cut off" from each other by massive mountains and harsh travel methods. I mean look at maps:





Norway is basically "the crap Sweden didn't want to deal with". The only part that is relatively flat all over is the eastern part of the Oslo fjord and around the fjord in general. Like you can see especially on the second picture.

Yeah I'd assume vegetation is very different in the forests/mountains. After all the climate is "harsher" and colder. Why do you hate beaches btw? XD

Haha, well the most northern spot is nothing special really but a cool landmark to have visited IMO XD But that equator line tho~

Btw I like this picture I took once upon a time :nod

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
uuuuuh, Norway is basically "ONLY" mountains XD It's a reason the dialects differ so heavily in our country, since back in old times people were "cut off" from each other by massive mountains and harsh travel methods. I mean look at maps:





Norway is basically "the crap Sweden didn't want to deal with". The only part that is relatively flat all over is the eastern part of the Oslo fjord and around the fjord in general. Like you can see especially on the second picture.

Yeah I'd assume vegetation is very different in the forests/mountains. After all the climate is "harsher" and colder. Why do you hate beaches btw? XD

Haha, well the most northern spot is nothing special really but a cool landmark to have visited IMO XD But that equator line tho~

Btw I like this picture I took once upon a time :nod

I might fit nicely in Norway then, since it's all mountains. Are they active, btw?

Uh, it has something to do with annoying sands, creepy sea creatures, and hot sun.

Nothing really special about the equator line too, aside from that in midday, the sun is right above you so your shadow is right under you. Oh, and we have this small monument.

Eh, the only place I've ever took pictures of are Singapore and those are pictures of buildings. :p Every time I'm close to a beautiful view, I don't have a good camera with me which makes me frustrated sometimes. I've seen a sky full of stars though, which was really beautiful.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

分かりませんか?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
For how long have you been missing-in-action now, yuki-dono? And how has the real life been, aside from busy, busy and BUSY?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
For how long have you been missing-in-action now, yuki-dono? And how has the real life been, aside from busy, busy and BUSY?
Two months or more? Not really keeping count.
Nothing else but busy, busy, and BUSY. I'm just THAT busy.
 
Top