The Character Thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yay, DJ has intenet again *hugs DJ*
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*feels loved* It's great to have it again!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
awesome picture
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
WOO! Sketchdump time =D Mostly of our peeps, with some Allen thrown in for good measure XD Posted in links, because some (most) of them are probably huge. To lazy to resize right now XP I'm planning to color some of them, so which ones do you guys like the best?

A sketch of Eny
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4q4dmow

I recently got Jump Ultimate Stars, and have become obbessed with lpaying as Allen. So I was inspired to do this little one panel comicish thing ><;;;;
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53icheg

In JUS (Jump Ultimate Stars) battle characters and support people and such have koma. The koma art is so pretty in the game, I had to draw some for our peoples~! This one's for Rinvak, when used, she'd pop up and create a horizontal gust of wind. Not huge damage, but great for ring outs (I've put way to much thought into this XD) The text sez 'North Wind'
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4t9ne9v

A four or five panel Battle Koma for Stephanie, depending on how you crop it.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4t4ynw8

Alternate 5 Koma for Stephanie, with her ribbons shaped into a sword *o*
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4qecgnp

Tabby's 2 koma. Anybody remember this moment? XD I can just image how it'd work. Tabby pops up, holds up the taco, the word "TACO" appears over her head, blinding flash of light, everyone in vicinity is burned! XD Or faceplants/falls from its absolute corny-ness XD
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=661sop5

Tabby's 5 koma. Spiffy ne?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=52gjazd

Random Tabby Chibi. Woo.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=54nt1ew

Ninja + Exorcist = Ninjorcist. BOOYA! Tabby dressed as a naruto character. XP (I'm dieing to do other characters like this XD)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=62na80h

And finally, the Volume 3 cover =3 Stpehanie and her sis, separated by a mirror (It'll look like a mirror when I color it, I hope >< ) Like how the art came out for this one. Hope nobody minds, but I made Steph's uniform a little more complcated than in Snooge's sketch. My inner fashion designer demanded I do it XD Will be more cover-ish when I color it too, but this is the main image =3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6b2qb74

I've got some more too, I'm working on getting them scanned right now


More doodles!

Finally! My Rinvak concept! XD Well, um hope ya like it. I'm going to do one that isn't inked with a ball point pen laterz, in color too!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4z9dvnp

Big headed Stephanie chibi. Adorable!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6fpji2d

Stephanie doodle inked in pen. I sorta messed up her face .__.;; Messed with her uniform again.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6c7769t

What I thought Zeran sorta looks like
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=549rm7c

This one isn't Rp related, but its DGM, and If I post a small doodle like this over on the DGM art forum, no one will ever see it XD So um, don't shoot me?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6cpczuh

This one isn't either, but its a joke based off of Lavi being 'in a box' in the manga right now. You'll get it when you see it. BTW, the girl in the pic is Rosalefay X3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6biu26p

And thats it for now! =3 hope y'all like them X3
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the pictures are too cute!! :hbunny i definitely loved the last one since you totally drew the uniform the way i could only imagine it.
 

AthrunZala222

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Can I have my arm back? XD XD XD XD *laughs for 20 minutes straight*
*plots to steal Allen's arm*
SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!
Lavi in a box XD XD XD XD *invents a Kanda in a box with a slicing action which will slice anything within it's range when it pops out*
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm so drawing that kanda-in-a-box now >D
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
What sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet³ :3 pics. I love them. Haha
*laughs at the same scene at Athrun-kun*
The arm-thingy is so cool, haha. making fun of Allen's new weapon.
The lavi-in-the-box is so cute. Great work.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My sister has drawn a picture of Amiti's face; we have no idea what kind of clothes he should be wearing except that he wears black :: coughcough:: Djmewmew&magier&tune :: coughcoughcough::. Since we could not scan the picture right now, we just use our digital camera. I will post a better quality when I find a scanner.


A profile will be posted when I have time to do it.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
So, Amiti has red hair....*nods, nods* Okay, will draw him one day...I think, when I have time. History test tomorrow >_<
Right, *claps with hands* a profile. I could do a profile for the new female Noah.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's the profile:

Name: Anlen (*coughs*a combination of the two parts of my real name*coughs*)
Origin: Noah
Place: Caribbean
Weapon: Gun, sword, fists xD
Symbolism: Trust
Description: Normal sized girl with long, green-white hair. Often wears her pirate's outfit - a dark red coat. Loves rum, games of chance, the sea, money, ships, cheating.
Since she is used to it, she can drink a lot of alcohol before she gets drunk. Furthermore, she likes strong-willed, sincere men. Anlen has some strange eating habits. Does it have something to do with being at sea for a long time?


Now, I have to study for my history test tomorrow. :3
 
Last edited:

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well since I have nothing else to do and they will become a lot more important I'll post a bit more about my archangeltrio:

here is what we already now:


Gabriel Angen aka Arch-Angel of Niflheim:

Age: 23
Nationality: Polish origin, but born in New Orleans
Describtion: Tall (185 cm) and very thin, blonde hair tight to a Bun, one green and one brown eye
Clothing: manly cloth: trousers, blue shirt and a lether jacket, often wearing a cap

History and character: Was born shortly after her parents emigrated to to the USA, had always been poor and had to fight for everything. She developt a tomboyish character because of this. After her parents died she had to work as a prostitude, thats why she hates men but also hates that she is a women. She met Jaques and soon become one of his closes followers. After he foundd out she is a compatible he taught her how to fight and made her a guardian.

Abilitys: Excellent archer she uses a dark matter rifle capable of freezing everything.

Michael Murphey aka Arch-Angel of Muspelheim:

Age: 30
Nationality: Irish
Describtion: 176cm, muscular, short red hair, green eyes
no special clothing

History and Character: A Gambler and like Gabriel and Raphael a compatible of Innocense. He was always broke and owed a lot people money. One of them tried to kill him but he was saved by Jaques. Now he is in debt by Jaques and swore to protect him.
He's short tempered but very loyal

Abilitys: Average sword skills, uses a dark matter blade whicj creates shadow copys of him to confuse the enemy.

Raphael Schneider aka The Arch-Angel of Midgard

Age:22
Nationality: German
Descibtion: Tall, athletic, blonde hair
no special clothing

History and character: Born in a rich family he spent most of his youth as a playboy. He always felt empty and without a meaning in life. he met Jaques and this changed his life completely. He left his family and started to fight for Jaques cult.


Abilitys: Using a dark matter handaxe which creates shockwaves where it hits


and now the new stuff
name meanings:

Gabriel: my husband is god sometimes "hero of god", name of the archangel associated with the element of water
michael: who is like god? name of the archangel associated with the element of fire
raphael: god is healing (the soul) name of the archangel associated with the element of wind and healing

funktion in the group:

G: Jaqcues main assistand, does all the shopping, always near him when he is not on a mission
M: woodwork, tailor and executioner (I never said it's a peacefull sekt)
R: medic, skilled doktor

well we all know gabbs character now ^^ but what about the other two?

M: quiet but has a short temper, drinks quiet a lot, typical shonen-manga fighting character therefore he uses he a strong but unflexible fighting style
R: very arrogant, thinks high of his own skills now he has a magic weapon notable qoutes: "such a pitty" "you call yourself exorcist?"
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Name: Anlen (*coughs*a combination of the two parts of my real name*coughs*)
Origin: Noah
Place: Caribbean
Weapon: Gun, sword, fists xD
Symbolism: Trust
Description: Normal sized girl with long, green-white hair. Often wears her pirate's outfit - a dark red coat. Loves rum, games of chance, the sea, money, ships, cheating.
Since she is used to it, she can drink a lot of alcohol before she gets drunk. Furthermore, she likes strong-willed, sincere men. Anlen has some strange eating habits. Does it have something to do with being at sea for a long time?


Now, I have to study for my history test tomorrow. :3
Hmmm...are you hinting at a possible coupling? :amuse

Good luck on your history test!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Thanks. Buuh, history test over. Buh >_< Stupid politics after the end of the second world war (well, actually 20-30 years later :P). But it was okay, the test I mean.

Am I hinting at a possible couple? Well *coughs* I imagine them to be cute together. That's all, I guess. Let's see how the story evolves.

@Raijatsu: Haha, executioner. How funny. Good to know them better.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Okie dokie! That's great since I have hinted at their cuteness in my next chapter and just wanted to make sure that you approve of it.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I will soon draw the new Noah Anlen but first I wanted to show you my inspiration for the new Noah. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 xD and this Cosplay-photo gave me the idea and the fact that I love pirates. Ah, I admire this cosplayer. Wanna wear this, too >_<. Well, Anlen looks similar to this FFXI(?)-character->


Maybe mix of this and Tia Dalma xD
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i really want to see this picture but ummm... where is it?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
cute design; is anlen going to wear that kind of outfit? if so, no wonder lione likes her :fan
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, that kind of outfit. I think it looks quite cute....that's why I wanna have it, too ^_^".
And so, Anlen will wear it for me. The hair is even similar. Waw, I love all these frills. *_* Ey, I swear, one day, I will cosplay such an outfit. But first my Lenalee-Cosplay. ^_^"
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i think it's cute too but i could never go in public like that. too self-conscious
 
Top