- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
On the 30th of december.when will the revealment happen?

On the 30th of december.when will the revealment happen?

Forgot to say that I totally gave some tips to your SS :'3Your Santa can't be Far. I'm pretty sure she is mine Santa?
Whoever it is though, I love my pile of stuff <3
Listening the compilation now. Will use the Thrones pics for something soon.
Alright, that's enough bullying u.uFar you needed tips about me, really? I though my nickname "Magi" says more than enough. I was wrong. You disappoint me again. XD Screw you Far for your stubbornness.
u.u

I think the sig would look better if you put it to the right, but yea it's awesome
I love Lala's too![]()
Completely agree, though 
I fixed it. Use RIGHT or LEFT for that, not IDENT.I tried. For some reason it wouldn't grant my request.Completely agree, though
![]()




I agree.there is nothing crazy about a person portraying pure love between basketball players hmph




