well who else would call you a bitch in Finnish ona gift card 
And no problem
So who was mine
and Santa was either Sky or Joseph
I doubt its NN

And no problem

So who was mine
and Santa was either Sky or Joseph
I doubt its NN


YAY. THANKS BIG BALLS ON FIRE!!!Glad you liked the couple I drew for you Asclepius. I didn't feel like stalking too much, so I settled for a Kuroba pairing I knew to be pretty popular.
lol what?YAY. THANKS BIG BALLS ON FIRE!!!![]()

Same, I figured it was Sky or Joseph. I voted for NN as well (the poll lets us vote for as many as we want, so...).well who else would call you a bitch in Finnish ona gift card
And no problem
So who was mine
and Santa was either Sky or Joseph
I doubt its NN
No problemYAY. THANKS BIG BALLS ON FIRE!!!![]()

I'm glad you like it!lol i rly like it^^ and i got two avys *o* ty a lot, kinny^^![]()

Maybe I'll try some drawing in it sometime, but I need a better mouse first. 

That was amazing. Thanks.Almost forgot to comment here who SS I was..
Philia if you read this: the drawing could be much better ,but unfortunately I was in a hurry and turned out into a doodle srry.. (also first time I drew him T-T"). But I'm glad to hear you liked your present.
I hope you'll stick around you know where then *o* Glad to read that^^I'm glad you like it!
I've been enjoying playing around in photoshop lately.Maybe I'll try some drawing in it sometime, but I need a better mouse first.
LOL. I like how Bob and I voted for each other.![]()
yep it was either you or kinder. why the vampire video?Didnt really get thatThat was amazing. Thanks.
I was the Santa ofHope Youlawlett-kundisliked it.

To scare you off.yep it was either you or kinder. why the vampire video?Didnt really get that![]()
Especially when they do BJ on their vampire leaders.bishounen teen vamps r skary indeed...^^

Especially when they do BJ on their vampire leaders.![]()

.