Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
It's a memorial for the Kobe Earthquake, which she remembers watching on TV.

遠い滋賀に住んでいた私ですらあの朝の揺れは大人になった今も忘れられません。そのあとみたテレビの映像に受けた衝撃も。

被害に遭われた方々に改めてお見舞い申し上げます。
そして亡くなられた方々に、心から御冥福をお祈り申し上げます。
"Though I was living in faraway Shiga at the time, I still remember the vibrations from that morning even now as an adult. Then came the impact from the images on television.
To those who were harmed, you once again have my deepest sympathies.
To those who lost their lives, I humbly pray from the bottom of my heart for your happiness in the next world."
 

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
WOW... her new update ... its GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL and THANKS SO MUCH for the translation, kannazuki! It makes the piece so much more moving!
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thats do moving. I love her <3
 

Iownamovingcastle

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2014
Messages
652
Reaction score
557
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks for the translation. Beautiful and moving image.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
The comment was removed so here for anyone in interest :)
ペンタブと液タブのどちらがいいか的な質問をいただきましたが、私もできるならペンタブにしたかったのですが(コスト的に)両者を試してみたところ、アナログ原稿ように「直接描ける」感覚にまだ近い液タブでないと使い物にならなかったため、液タブを選びました。ちなみに液タブは夏は暑く、冬はちべたいです(画面が)のでウチには夏用・冬用の手袋があります。
 
Last edited:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Koro has something in his eye in the new pick, I think... But geez, what an adorable cat!
 

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Do you... do you think she'll make a birthday post for Lvellie?

The comment was removed so here for anyone in interest :)
What does its say? and why did she remove it?
 

tgirl

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
429
Reaction score
575
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The comment was removed so here for anyone in interest :)
ペンタブと液タブのどちらがいいか的な質問をいただきましたが、私もできるならペンタブにしたかったのですが(コスト的に)両者を試してみたところ、アナログ原稿ように「直接描ける」感覚にまだ近い液タブでないと使い物にならなかったため、液タブを選びました。ちなみに液タブは夏は暑く、冬はちべたいです(画面が)のでウチには夏用・冬用の手袋があります。
Aaah. I spent the night translating and adapting this, and accidentally pressed the back button. ;__;

Trying again (from memory so not perfect) when my laptop's battery is almost going to die...

Basically, she's saying...
I received a comment asking me whether I prefer the tablet [LCD] screen or tablet pen more. I tested both of them, and chose the tablet screen, although, it wasn't a gift, because I sensed its "direct-draw" touch to be analogue manuscript-like. I also like the tablet pen (cost-like). One other thing, I have a winter glove at home, because in the summer, the tablet screen gets hot and in the winter, it's very cold to touch (the screen).
There. Now, I can go in peace. ^^;

Edit: As for why she removed it. Maybe, it's because it sort of went against her "I don't answer your comments and questions. Gomen nasai~" statement she made in her profile? I'm not sure, exactly. o__o This would've been a very interesting trivia blurb if she left it there. I don't think it would cause any harm.
 
Last edited:

Yoichi Hiruma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
United States
New DGM chap


Just when? :3c
 

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Eewww... how terrifying, lol. But you gotta love Hoshino's willingness to deliver, though. Anyone have a translation?

I feel like she added some humor to it... and I missing it.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Eewww... how terrifying, lol. But you gotta love Hoshino's willingness to deliver, though. Anyone have a translation?

I feel like she added some humor to it... and I missing it.
He ate Link's cake?
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Did they stop whispering in the second bubble?

*whisper whisper*
(whispering staff member): Ch-chief... you have some birthday cake icing by your mouth.
*wipe wipe*
(staff member): Ah no, the other side.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I could have sworn it wasn't there earlier (?), but looking again now I see a comment. In it, Link wishes Lvellie a belated happy birthday and bows.

I'm going to speculate it's possible Link made the cake, but I doubt he's the one speaking in the drawing. Link isn't nervous around Lvellie so I doubt he'd stutter. ;)
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
I'm going to speculate it's possible Link made the cake, but I doubt he's the one speaking in the drawing. Link isn't nervous around Lvellie so I doubt he'd stutter. ;)
There was the character book :p

I'm quite interested in her comment about peace. It's quite understandable why she suddenly said that, considering what's going on in Japan...
 
Last edited:

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wow Hoshino talks a lot in her latest post.... translation please?

作業の合間やゴハン食べたあとボーッとしてるときに気づくと描いちゃってる系男子ラビ。

そういえば、うちの母は神田の心配ばかりして神田のことばかり褒めちぎるので、ある時「ラビは?」と訊いたら「ごめん…興味ない…。オカンはイケメンが好きやねん…興味ない…」って言われてラビをイケメンだと思っていた私は衝撃を受けた。(ちなみにうちの母はめちゃ面食い)
トドメに母はこう言った。「ラビ、お目々一個無いし…」 ( ☉.̫☉)‼︎‼︎⁉︎ ←私

My mother seems that she loves Kanda better than Lavi. •́.̫•̀
But I love Lavi.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Sorry about a wonky translation :D

It happens that when I'm dazed and doing nothing, when taking a break from work or after I ate, I notice that I've ended up drawing Lavi.

Having said that, my mother only worries about Kanda, only sings praises to Kanda, so one time, I asked "What about Lavi?" and she said, "Sorry... Not interested... Mom likes pretty boys (ikemen)... Not interested..." and me who thought Lavi to be ikemen got a shock. (Just by the way but my mother is so very much the type that gets attracted by the looks only)
The finishing blow was when mother said this. "Lavi, since he doesn't have one eye etc..." ( ☉.̫☉)‼︎‼︎⁉︎ ← Me
I laughed :lmao Hoshino mama sounds cool and scary :XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Maybe that reaction means "i never said he didn't have two eyes!". :lmao
Hehehe, go go Lavi's possible special eye! :shakefist
 

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
awww poor Lavi... Hoshino's mom sounds a lot like mine, though:

My mom: "I would've like the main character if she was prettier."
Me: "Mom, she had cancer. You just missed the whole point of the movie."

I wonder what Hoshino's mama thinks of Allen then, cause isn't he technically the ugliest character because of all his deformities and scars?
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Well, the words may give her motivation on revealing Lavi's right eye :D even it means we will have to say goodbye to Bookman :(
 
Top