FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Sorry I hadn't read Gintama (I actually forgot about it the previous week, lol), hence why I didn't reply.

Wow the 526 opening pages made me "O_O", I was like "that motherfucker was right, holy shit he is shown DEAD right away!!" but then in the latest chapter it's revealed to not having happened yet, so it seems like the image of Gorilla dead was just Toshi's dream, since we saw him wake up after the images. They'll save him definitely. I was almost fooled that Sorachi had gone extremely seriously with this plot.
Yeah an obvious trick, I guess that simply would have been too much if he had died that easily and without being shown :XD Looks like they will try to save him. Gintoki having balls made of gold again, guess the Yorozuya will become wanted criminals now :3c

And woooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, we saw ZURA KATSURA :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Blizz has always been saying they want expansions to come out faster. They always said "every year" but it got "pushed" to every second year. Now they've communicated that they really MEAN it when they say they want expansions to be approximately yearly. Would be interesting to see a new expansion already late 2015. It's sort of needed IMO as the game really has difficulties holding me for long lately. I play it a lot for a bit and then quickly grow bored. Lvling is a huge bother since I've done it too many times so just the thought of lvling something even if I WANT the class in max lvl really bad, just gets me bored. Making especially long time players wait 2 years for every expansion makes the decline in subs probably fall dramatically compared to what would be the case with yearly releases. From a business POV yearly expansions would be way more ideal.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Yeah an obvious trick, I guess that simply would have been too much if he had died that easily and without being shown :XD Looks like they will try to save him. Gintoki having balls made of gold again, guess the Yorozuya will become wanted criminals now :3c

And woooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, we saw ZURA KATSURA :4head
That Katsura ONE PAGE, LOL.

Yeah for a second I thought "wow is he really stopping Toshi here? Maybe he wants to fake loyalty etc. only to turn the page and be like "classic Gin xD" Must say these two chapters were fantastic to read in one go.

Also, HARD BOILED DUDE :4head
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Blizz has always been saying they want expansions to come out faster. They always said "every year" but it got "pushed" to every second year. Now they've communicated that they really MEAN it when they say they want expansions to be approximately yearly. Would be interesting to see a new expansion already late 2015. It's sort of needed IMO as the game really has difficulties holding me for long lately. I play it a lot for a bit and then quickly grow bored. Lvling is a huge bother since I've done it too many times so just the thought of lvling something even if I WANT the class in max lvl really bad, just gets me bored. Making especially long time players wait 2 years for every expansion makes the decline in subs probably fall dramatically compared to what would be the case with yearly releases. From a business POV yearly expansions would be way more ideal.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



That Katsura ONE PAGE, LOL.

Yeah for a second I thought "wow is he really stopping Toshi here? Maybe he wants to fake loyalty etc. only to turn the page and be like "classic Gin xD" Must say these two chapters were fantastic to read in one go.

Also, HARD BOILED DUDE :4head
Well I still doubt they will pull it off until it actually happens, but it would certainly be nice.

Yeah, what a tease xD Hope Sorachi really just saved him for what's to come, he has to play a major part in the next big arc, if not the current one already.

That gain when you stop caring for manga/anime :4head

Funnily enough I still haven't watched/read that part, but I instantly had to think of you :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

What do you mean? I don't get half your spoiler xD That gain when you stop caring? You mean Gin? XD wtf.

Also what do you mean you haven't read that part? Have you not read the latest chapter?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Maybe I should start bolding the part I'm referring to? :kappa

What do you mean? I don't get half your spoiler xD That gain when you stop caring? You mean Gin? XD wtf.

Also what do you mean you haven't read that part? Have you not read the latest chapter?
I mean that you could read both chapters at once, because you said it was a fantastic read.

No, like I told you long ago I haven't watched/read the arc where the hard boiled dude was introduced lol, but I had to think of you bc you mentioned the guy quite often.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

OH, that must be why you don't find the song funny xD The arc is pretty troll and I just found it progressively more and more funny with the theme song and Hard Boiler guy talking xD It's like Gintama visiting a joke mafia story. Man, you should go back and watch what you haven't dude. So many random arcs are funny as hell.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well now that makes sense xD I always plan to return for a game or two, but I always forget :kappa

Yeah I heard you can make FB and Twitter messages in-game with 6.1, best feature ever :4head

It's not really slow, just boring. There's not enough to do outside of raid/heroics. Sure there is the Garnison, but that's pretty much the only thing. No reputation grinding, no really long and fun quest-strings, hardly any daily quests, no badges/insignia to gather.... well I guess there are achievements but meh. Endgame usually is rather weak at the beginning of an addon, but it only really becomes fun if you have a friend/a bunch of friends who you can do almost every shit together with :XD
Well, A LOT has changed since you last played, so it might end up being more interesting for you...dunno

That's kind of a QoL thing for the client. Doesn't really matter to me but lol.

Well, they have the Legendary questline that they just got started. I've seen a Relic Hunter questline that gets Harrison Jones as your follower. Then there will apparently be some quests in the Iron Docks world zone but no real details. Then there's also more of a storyline quest that results in the first Legendary follower *no spoilerino*. Well, there is so rep grinding with Shatar Defense and Arakkoa Outcasts, but yeah, nothing compared to earlier expansions. The Apexis dailies are a chore for me at this point, and I've stopped doing them, unless it's the Shattrath one that also gives rep.

I haven't played WoW at all honestly after my hunter dinged 100. I did some dungeons, one LFR and that was it. Log in sometimes to do follower missions purely because I still have sub time, but that's it. So yeah, I don't play WoW... And sorry Gary I do feel kind of bad, but I simply got burnt out. WoW can't hold me more than a month approx and I felt really done with it immediately after my hunter hit max level. But at least we can play when future content comes out now and coordinate better for that. Feel free to lvl a horde char next tho, LOL.

Yeah been playing some games of LoL every day. Been playing only ranked really though, so playing solo... I'm actually trying a bit hard xD
Fucking Hypelord Nuno :4head ....:residentsleeper

Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter... I have my Shaman and a Troll DK. Probably going to work on the other tank classes as well, if I have the motivation.

I've only been playing with the noobs since they're still all hyped about the game. I'll get to placements eventually, once I figure out what's strong/what I want to play.

Understandable. I'm surprised that you actually got into the game to this extent XD I will prolly return once the final stage of the addon is upon us, when there's prolly a lot of new fun stuff to do, doubt I will bother again before.

Yeah I read that on a german news site, they're focusing on PC news. They translated that feature complete part as having a first release candidate, prolly meaning that Blizz roughly knows what they want to work on next. Not really sure if improving the art outsourcing will help that much with getting a new addon out faster, but I guess I wouldn't really mind. Only news I would be really hyped about is a new Warcraft :XD
Why would you be surprised? I do my best not to come off as a filthy casual :4head

I didn't understand what the art outsourcing really means for production, but yeah. I took it as meaning everything is done except the actual gruntwork.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

So you know how we were comparing the geography of Outland and Draenor? Apparently we were wrong about Netherstorm. It isn't Gorgrond, but a place called Farahlon. Which was an island zone that was supposed to be in WoD, but it was scrapped from release. Apparently it was going to be a zone where Tempest Keep lands on Draenor, which sounds pretty cool. People have been saying that it might be something released in a later patch, kind of like how Tanaan is currently closed off. Apparently they did a similar thing with the Isle of Thunder in MoP. Not sure how optimistic I'd be about it happening, but still pretty interesting.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

OH, that must be why you don't find the song funny xD The arc is pretty troll and I just found it progressively more and more funny with the theme song and Hard Boiler guy talking xD It's like Gintama visiting a joke mafia story. Man, you should go back and watch what you haven't dude. So many random arcs are funny as hell.
I've seen most of the arcs dude xD IIRC the only ones I haven't seen are Okita's sister and Hard Boiled + another one or two I don't remember. Only heard good things about Okita's sister, but I already got spoiled hard, so....

Guess I should, but I'm watching too much else lol. And I've started reading Fairy Tail in case you didn't notice, haha. Which reminds me I still strongly recommend Death Parade, the show's been awesome so far.

Well, A LOT has changed since you last played, so it might end up being more interesting for you...dunno

That's kind of a QoL thing for the client. Doesn't really matter to me but lol.

Well, they have the Legendary questline that they just got started. I've seen a Relic Hunter questline that gets Harrison Jones as your follower. Then there will apparently be some quests in the Iron Docks world zone but no real details. Then there's also more of a storyline quest that results in the first Legendary follower *no spoilerino*. Well, there is so rep grinding with Shatar Defense and Arakkoa Outcasts, but yeah, nothing compared to earlier expansions. The Apexis dailies are a chore for me at this point, and I've stopped doing them, unless it's the Shattrath one that also gives rep.

Why would you be surprised? I do my best not to come off as a filthy casual :4head

I didn't understand what the art outsourcing really means for production, but yeah. I took it as meaning everything is done except the actual gruntwork.
How could a lot have changed when it's not even a month since I stopped playing? :huh

Yeah I know, it was a joking remark xD

They didn't just start that as far as I know, I already did the questline until the part that couldn't be cleared at that point (killing the ogre king or whatever). Other than that I won't come back because of one measly legendary follower and some additional quests xD Stopped doing Apexis quest as soon as I had the necessary amount for the legendary Khadgar questline...

Dunno, just felt like you never really were much into WoW, or that's how most of your comments sounded :XD

To me it simply sounds like they decided what to work on for the next addon, and are now starting to develop the game. Or maybe that's what you meant too lol. Then again, all of this are just rumours.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

How about a Gintama section Nuno? :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

How could a lot have changed when it's not even a month since I stopped playing? :huh

Yeah I know, it was a joking remark xD

They didn't just start that as far as I know, I already did the questline until the part that couldn't be cleared at that point (killing the ogre king or whatever). Other than that I won't come back because of one measly legendary follower and some additional quests xD Stopped doing Apexis quest as soon as I had the necessary amount for the legendary Khadgar questline...

Dunno, just felt like you never really were much into WoW, or that's how most of your comments sounded :XD

To me it simply sounds like they decided what to work on for the next addon, and are now starting to develop the game. Or maybe that's what you meant too lol. Then again, all of this are just rumours.
We were talking about LoL you noob....

Killing the Ogre king? You mean the raid boss of Highmaul? Did that. After that you go after the Bronze Dragon that helped Garrosh escape, and now it's a grindfest of collecting these stones from Highmaul runs and rare follower missions. Well, there is some stuff you can buy with Apexis, but the gear seems kind of pointless. I guess it would only matter to you if you cared about collecting Mounts or Followers.

Well, how could I really be into it if I never played it...? U MAKING SO MUCH SENSE TONIGHT :4head

Yeah but it comes from a writer who works for Yahoo, so it adds way more credence to it than just some random reddit or forum post.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

We were talking about LoL you noob....

Killing the Ogre king? You mean the raid boss of Highmaul? Did that. After that you go after the Bronze Dragon that helped Garrosh escape, and now it's a grindfest of collecting these stones from Highmaul runs and rare follower missions. Well, there is some stuff you can buy with Apexis, but the gear seems kind of pointless. I guess it would only matter to you if you cared about collecting Mounts or Followers.

Well, how could I really be into it if I never played it...? U MAKING SO MUCH SENSE TONIGHT :4head

Yeah but it comes from a writer who works for Yahoo, so it adds way more credence to it than just some random reddit or forum post.
Oh, lol :XD Well I don't doubt that it would be fun, but meh.

No I'm/was on that quest with the stones as well. I think besides the stone quest there is one more you get at the same time, where you have to defeat some ogre guy who wasn't available at the time? Something like that.

I obviously meant that you didn't seem amazed or anything... just like when you're playing a new game and you're like "Wow, that game is awesome!" xD

Maybe, but it seems at least one rumour was already proven wrong by Blizz.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Oh, lol :XD Well I don't doubt that it would be fun, but meh.

No I'm/was on that quest with the stones as well. I think besides the stone quest there is one more you get at the same time, where you have to defeat some ogre guy who wasn't available at the time? Something like that.

I obviously meant that you didn't seem amazed or anything... just like when you're playing a new game and you're like "Wow, that game is awesome!" xD

Maybe, but it seems at least one rumour was already proven wrong by Blizz.
:residentsleeper

I only remember Imperator Margok, who is the raid boss of Highmaul. It's basically the same type of heroic dungeon quest you'd get from your Inn. Maybe I missed something?

Well, there's A LOT to get into when you first start playing a game like this. And no, there's nothing really impressive about skipping around in a 10 year old zone with no abilities when the only way to get xp is boring cookie-cutter quests. But then you start seeing newer stuff, endgame content from each expansion, the world gets bigger and bigger as a result. Then there's the lore, etc.

Yeah but they didn't feel the need to comment on anything else, so...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

that ignore....:disappoint
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

:residentsleeper

I only remember Imperator Margok, who is the raid boss of Highmaul. It's basically the same type of heroic dungeon quest you'd get from your Inn. Maybe I missed something?

Well, there's A LOT to get into when you first start playing a game like this. And no, there's nothing really impressive about skipping around in a 10 year old zone with no abilities when the only way to get xp is boring cookie-cutter quests. But then you start seeing newer stuff, endgame content from each expansion, the world gets bigger and bigger as a result. Then there's the lore, etc.

Yeah but they didn't feel the need to comment on anything else, so...
:XD I just have too much else on my mind, but I won't bring it up again until I actually start playing, should that ever happen :amuse

Maybe. I'm not too sure, but IIRC there was a quest you couldn't finish back when I had it. Not like I was in the mood for grinding those stones anyway lol.

There's no 10 year old zone, but I guess BC counts with 8 years xD I get your point though. Nowadays it definitely isn't anything outstanding anyway, ten years ago it was such a new and amazing experience. So then, how would you rate it on a scale from 1 to 10?

Yeah, but that's pretty much the only thing they could deny without revealing info they plan to announce later. Some of that stuff probably is at least partly true, I guess.

that ignore....:disappoint
He ignored my Naruto pictures, that's way worse dude!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

:XD I just have too much else on my mind, but I won't bring it up again until I actually start playing, should that ever happen :amuse

Maybe. I'm not too sure, but IIRC there was a quest you couldn't finish back when I had it. Not like I was in the mood for grinding those stones anyway lol.

There's no 10 year old zone, but I guess BC counts with 8 years xD I get your point though. Nowadays it definitely isn't anything outstanding anyway, ten years ago it was such a new and amazing experience. So then, how would you rate it on a scale from 1 to 10?

Yeah, but that's pretty much the only thing they could deny without revealing info they plan to announce later. Some of that stuff probably is at least partly true, I guess.
Okay dude...I wasn't begging anyways :residentsleeper

I only ran into those type of broken quests in old material. Not really much of a grind honestly, since you're trying to gear up in Highmaul anyways. It isn't like Apexis where the only thing you're doing it for is...Apexis.

How is there no 10 year old zone? The game came out in 2004... Stormwind was supposedly made in 2001 or some shit, so it's even older.

I'm not much for rating stuff, since it's not like I'm some sort of MMO expert. But I enjoy it enough to pay for it monthly for now. :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Okay dude...I wasn't begging anyways :residentsleeper

I only ran into those type of broken quests in old material. Not really much of a grind honestly, since you're trying to gear up in Highmaul anyways. It isn't like Apexis where the only thing you're doing it for is...Apexis.

How is there no 10 year old zone? The game came out in 2004... Stormwind was supposedly made in 2001 or some shit, so it's even older.

I'm not much for rating stuff, since it's not like I'm some sort of MMO expert. But I enjoy it enough to pay for it monthly for now. :p
Yeah, was just trying to say that I will shut up about it until I'm actually up for it :XD

It's still grinding in a sense, but I guess the gear you get makes it a secondary thing you will achieve anyway. Just found the raid boring, and raising my gear wasn't of much interest to me. Just like Nuno I lost interest pretty fast, but compared to you we obviously already experienced way more often and longer than you, so... xD

Because the old stuff was mainly redone during Cataclysm? SW didn't look anything like that in it's original state, lol. Granted, some content from the original obviously remains, but no zone is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago. I guess maybe Silithus if you ignore the removed raid (only was there for a short trip after Cataclysm, so I don't really know), though that basically was the top-notch region back in the days, graphic and design-wise. Not necessarily talking about all the desert lol, but the whirlwinds and huge insect places etc.

Well I guess that's all that matters to Blizzard, haha :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Yeah, was just trying to say that I will shut up about it until I'm actually up for it :XD

It's still grinding in a sense, but I guess the gear you get makes it a secondary thing you will achieve anyway. Just found the raid boring, and raising my gear wasn't of much interest to me. Just like Nuno I lost interest pretty fast, but compared to you we obviously already experienced way more often and longer than you, so... xD

Because the old stuff was mainly redone during Cataclysm? SW didn't look anything like that in it's original state, lol. Granted, some content from the original obviously remains, but no zone is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago. I guess maybe Silithus if you ignore the removed raid (only was there for a short trip after Cataclysm, so I don't really know), though that basically was the top-notch region back in the days, graphic and design-wise. Not necessarily talking about all the desert lol, but the whirlwinds and huge insect places etc.

Well I guess that's all that matters to Blizzard, haha :p
Well, it isn't like it bothers me so...

Well, it's my first actual raid, instead of me soloing old shit. It doesn't feel like much of a grind when you can only loot bosses once a week, so I don't mind it. So far I've done it twice, got nothing at all the first time, got a Back the second time. I also found it odd that trash drops nothing at all either...confusing

How much could have been actually changed? The point is the graphics are the same, regardless of what they "changed" about the zone. I always assumed it was just the geography rather then actual changes to fidelity. There was a Raid in Silithus? Don't you mean AQ? :huh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well, it isn't like it bothers me so...

Well, it's my first actual raid, instead of me soloing old shit. It doesn't feel like much of a grind when you can only loot bosses once a week, so I don't mind it. So far I've done it twice, got nothing at all the first time, got a Back the second time. I also found it odd that trash drops nothing at all either...confusing

How much could have been actually changed? The point is the graphics are the same, regardless of what they "changed" about the zone. I always assumed it was just the geography rather then actual changes to fidelity. There was a Raid in Silithus? Don't you mean AQ? :huh
Okay xD

Back in the day they dropped stuff, often needed for crafting etc. Not sure how it is nowadays if you're in a raid with your guild, but I found that weird too. I prefer the old system anyway, not this shit where you can leave the raid without getting anything, just because of bad luck (just like you I got nothing during my first run).

Graphics obviously remain more or less the same, I mean it's still the same engine :XD Still it's quite different, look at this. It's not just the graphics, the whole place changed because of Deathwing's attack.





Yes I mean AQ 40, which is now a void zone. Back then you could only reach that place by entering AQ 40 through the entrance in Silithus. I think Nuno already told you that the whole area used to be one enormous raid? xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

wat, you can still do AQ40 =o I assume you mean you can now see a "void" AQ40 if you fly over it, since it's physically there with graphics now. It was before too but you had to glitch over the walls (which I did before it was released, and looked differently ^^)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

What? They didn't only drop reagents, trash would drop decent gear as well. But I'm not just talking about reagents, trash doesn't even drop gold in Highmaul. I can see why the loot system was changed. When you have a large Raid group it would suck to compete with all of the dps type for gear. But I think that drop percentages should have been changed to compensate or something.

I know that geography changed, but just to prove my point, they did nothing to Elwynn Forrest as far as I know, and that's one of the oldest, if not the oldest zone in the game. Not saying there are a lot of zones like that, but these updates don't actually improve the look of anything by much. I'm not saying they weren't unchanged, I'm saying they look 10 years old. It's obvious that as you get to Wrath and Cata, the look of stuff is way improved.

Uh no idea about Silithus. Not sure what you mean by void zone honestly. It is it's own zone on the map, but you still get to it through Silithus. It just has two instance entrances for AQ and the Temple. The AQ40 map is just slightly different or something when you're in the instance. It's actually the same type of thing as Highmaul.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I guess you do get a decent chunk of gold for doing LFR, so maybe they removed the gold thing because of that...but it still feels odd to basically never loot anything
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

The left entrance is for the 20 man raid. In Vanilla you had two 20 man raids. Zul'Gurub and AQ20. ZG you did as a "build up/complementary" bonus raid besides Molten Core. Typically guilds with good enough gear to do Blackwing Lair (raid tier after MC) wouldn't need to bother more with ZG. ZG was a real "noob" raid. AQ20 was always pretty useless. You didn't get much good gear there at all. I honestly never saw the point to doing it. It was a pretty shitty raid too.
 
Top