Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~
The signing up period isn't closed yet. We'll see.It wll be a small game.
The signing up period isn't closed yet. We'll see.It wll be a small game.
K I pm you.I can help you with that
How about your host avatar? Which character?Anyway I pmed farfalla but if anyone else wants to do the avatars then here is the list of characters.
14 people are playing.
Kit Fisto
Shaak Ti
Luke Skywalker
Darth Vader
Yoda
Boba Fett
Obi Wan-Kenobi
Darth Maul
Mace Windu
Qui-Gon Jinn
R2D2
Luminara Unduli
Han Solo
General Grievous
Most of the images you could probably get of wookiepedia.
Game starts as soon as the avatars are finished.
Yeah, I did. I'm free right now, so I can do those like half an hour, probably less. Prefer photos from films or graphic versions?Did you do the ones in the previous game?
---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------
Anyway I pmed farfalla but if anyone else wants to do the avatars then here is the list of characters.
14 people are playing.
Kit Fisto
Shaak Ti
Luke Skywalker
Darth Vader
Yoda
Boba Fett
Obi Wan-Kenobi
Darth Maul
Mace Windu
Qui-Gon Jinn
R2D2
Luminara Unduli
Han Solo
General Grievous
Most of the images you could probably get of wookiepedia.
Game starts as soon as the avatars are finished.
Emperor palpatine.

Nah. You do it or Farfalla. It'll be a lot better if one or both of you did.Are you Faust doing them now? I'm just afraid lot of people working at the same time on same stuff now![]()
