Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,434
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Vote kill Hakuteiken
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Vote kill Hakuteiken
Why?
Can you care to explain Demon?
Haku didn't say almost anything other than saying that her role is a night one and also boring.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,434
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Why?
Can you care to explain Demon?
Haku didn't say almost anything other than saying that her role is a night one and also boring.
No particular reason. At least if I am missing for some reason I would have voted for someone, there is still time to change my vote and it's unlikely he will be lynched.

Those I suspect are you, Lovemagi and James.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Well, sitting out Day 1 bandwagons is something I often do, so I can see eye to eye with Demon.

If so, why did you vote me? If I were a mafia I wouldn't be doing something as stupid as voting and then "disappearing" as some people here think and are using this as an excuse to votekill me....
"He can't be that bla bla" is an easy argument to exploit, though. It's never a telling story. More often than not, you have Mafia members using the same strategy, since it's hard to prove how legitimate "I'm not that dumb enough to.." argument actually is.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

No particular reason. At least if I am missing for some reason I would have voted for someone, there is still time to change my vote and it's unlikely he will be lynched.

Those I suspect are you, Lovemagi and James.
So you just random-voted.
That's fine I guess, I did the same, but for some reason I'm the only one being suspected for this, something which I find laughable considering that I explained why I did that.


Well, sitting out Day 1 bandwagons is something I often do, so I can see eye to eye with Demon.



"He can't be that bla bla" is an easy argument to exploit, though. It's never a telling story. More often than not, you have Mafia members using the same strategy, since it's hard to prove how legitimate "I'm not that dumb enough to.." argument actually is.
It may be as you say, but considering me suspicious just because I voted for Mazino, it's overeacting in my opinion.
Either way I too decided to vote for James and the reason why I'm doing this is because he casually diverted all the attention towards me, so that almost everyone would vote for me.
At least, that's how I see it.

Votekill James Rye.
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

bbrrrrbbbb... Interestin'. Everyone random voting here and all, ofc me soo supicious. Wooohoooo~~
Oh well, typical day one lynching someone. It's about luck force or having bad luck force on day 1, anywayssszz.


EDIT: Prolly 2 or 1,5 hours left before day ends, I guess. (DD correct this if I'm wrong).
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

As usual, can't expect much from day 1.

votekill Ust (Darth Maul)
You killed me! You are Evil incarnate.
May or may not change my vote depending on the situatuon.


James is the most notable at the moment but I shan't be fueling bandwagons.
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Change votekill Zasz

Don't wanna be lynched one day 1 with tha bad luck force, that sucks. And dunno how much time we have left, anyway (where are ya DD?). Besides, ya joining suddenly me with votekilling Mazino. How dare ya.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

I am here yoda, day phase ends very soon.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

I'll count the votes but it seems like a tie between lovemagi and zasz so the dayphase goes on.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I give a two hour extension if it's a tie still then both die.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

change vote lovemagi Imo she is kinda too desperate to survive and i dont wanna wait 2 hrs.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

I'll count the votes but it seems like a tie between lovemagi and zasz so the dayphase goes on.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I give a two hour extension if it's a tie still then both die.

Actually from my counting, both lovemagi, Zasz and me have all 3 votes, don't we?

Nevermind, lovemagi is leading now.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Then ok,
Change vote James Rye
Want to make things more interesting. Besides his vote killed me in the last game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Vote kill Hakuteiken
As usual, can't expect much from day 1.

votekill Ust (Darth Maul)
You killed me! You are Evil incarnate.
May or may not change my vote depending on the situatuon.


James is the most notable at the moment but I shan't be fueling bandwagons.
Change votekill Zasz

Don't wanna be lynched one day 1 with tha bad luck force, that sucks. And dunno how much time we have left, anyway (where are ya DD?). Besides, ya joining suddenly me with votekilling Mazino. How dare ya.
Votekill Philia.
Votekill James Rye

damn ...i have never luck with avatars
Vote Kill James Rye

Samuel L. Jackson is a Bad Motherfucker.

Vote kill Qui-Gon Jin

You should be dead already. Stay dead. :(

Lucky me. Darth Maul is pretty much the only cool thing in prequel trilogy.

As for my role, it's my first time having this one. First times are always nice.
You didn't need to state it explicitly as someone who was so freaking confused as to why SW got more votes than Magi.

One who abandons the path of balance has no place in our Council.

Vote Kill Lovemagi
Not much happens, anyway.

Votekill Mazino

May the force be with you.


Gotta go. Prolly not being here until tomorrow and I really dont feel well.. need some rest now..

Here is a thing; Neva had it before, but ya my secondus gamus. Omg omg omg my role is so damn amazing awesome, just incredible..
vote kill jamesrye less random more vendetta oriented. my force told me so.
It was a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. That should make it a bit smaller.^^

You guys aren't killing me because I am black, are you? Or are you following the famous movie rule that the black guy always dies first? <_<

I vote Mazino for now to honor my first vote from my first game. :P

And I pray I won't die this day already! And if I do kill everyone who voted for me, at least one of them has to be Mafia! >.<
It seems like nothing much happened...
Anyway, just not to make a meaningless post, I'll add that my role is a night one and that's it for now.
As for my vote, I guess it will go to Mazino, but there isn't really anything more behind my decision, in fact it's just a random vote. LOL
Besides I have to go to bed.

Votekill Mazino
It begins!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

my role is the opposite of my job in star wars, and
Votekill Zasz
maybe...

yoda would fits you....:gnut



so opposite of the rebellion?...emperial scum

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

with them jedi mind tricks....disappear they did:yoda

bedtime guys...
I place a vote on lovemagi for now.
votekill lovemagi
I change my vote to Zasz 'cause I am not sure I will be around for the end of day 1. Good luck us all.
QUOTE=Mazino;3964742]dunno if zasz or lovemagi so i go with my guts
change votekill lovemagi

Total votes 13 of 14

Lovemagi 3x(haku, Gnut, Mazino)
Zasz 3x (Xnut, James RyeLovemagi)
James Rye 3x(Faust,Lawlett-kun, Zasz)
Philia 1x(Philia)
Holt 1x(ust)
Haku 1x(demonspeed)
Ust 1x(holt)

Three way tie time to break it dudes because day phase should be over
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Isnt it a 3 - way tie? Zasz, lovemagi and James Ry? Or did I somehow confuse things?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Just updated the votes and now its a two way tie between zasz and love magi
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Out of these options, going for votekill lovemagi
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Darth Vader ya such a lovely personaa~~

DD end this day. Got have tha bad luck force with me in this game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top