Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

But there should, shouldn't it? Once a game has 14 players the mafia has 4 members, a boss and three roles.

And thank you so much for confirming my spy result, the doubters aka lawlett and demonspeed should feel ashamed to have called me a mafia scum just because I made ONE mistake. A pretty big and stupid mistake, but still.

Any guesses on who I should check upon this night? Ustegius to confirm his claim?
you just reminded me....lawlett is playing under the radar:hmm
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

He's pressuring James Rye. And he's "active role" clue is still ambiguous.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------



Inactive nuts.
ognut is his nickname?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

He's pressuring James Rye. And he's "active role" clue is still ambiguous.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------



Inactive nuts.
yes demon was pressing james hard....even tho zasz didn't call him out.
it should have been obvious that james was truthful and maybe zasz was relunctant to say his role.
maybe he thinks it's an important one:gnut
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

He's pressuring James Rye. And he's "active role" clue is still ambiguous.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------



Inactive nuts.
I said I have a night role.

yes demon was pressing james hard....even tho zasz didn't call him out.
it should have been obvious that james was truthful and maybe zasz was relunctant to say his role.
maybe he thinks it's an important one:gnut
Obvious? Did you read his hint? And it comes from the one who wanted Docs and Dets to use their abilities on Zasz?
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I said I have a night role.



Obvious? Did you read his hint? And it comes from the one who wanted Docs and Dets to use their abilities on Zasz?
it doesn't matter his clue or mistake....he was sick and flat out said it was zasz.
then he went on to say he was 100% sure...all someone had to do was say,nope i'm sickly...you liar.
but,it didn't happen in 20hrs of game play before zasz just confirmed it.
you chose to ignore it...plus I never asked docs to protect zasz...I asked detectives to test their nsanity on him:)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I had a feeling james was telling the truth...who says they are 100% unless they are.

so zasz and james are the only 2 I trust....ust I believe you for now unless xnut pops on the scene and says he is the hoe.

so it's between demon,mazino,holt and xnut.

I'm just confused on who....holt voted for ust last day.
demon voted for haku and maz vote for lovemagi.
my son didn't vote at all.....

maz could have used his vote on magi to cover himself up....
but,if he's claiming an investigative role....could backfire on us.

votekill mazino
Thanks for believing me, gnut. Could Mazino really be a mafia? His vote made that tie with Lovemagi, he would have sacrificed his mafia buddy together with a possible townie if that is true.

you just reminded me....lawlett is playing under the radar:hmm
And he was the first to immediately call me Mafia and vote for me once Demon called me out on my mistake. And since then he hasn't posted anything, nothing to his role and nothing to me defending myself to not get killed due a mistake.
Again, thank you so much Zasz!

I said I have a night role.

Obvious? Did you read his hint? And it comes form the ones who wanted Docs and Dets to use their abilities on Zasz?
So you have an active night role? Okay good, that means you're hopefully a detective or a doctor.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

mazino is a smart player....he probably didn't think magi was going to get lynched...you and zasz were looking pretty bad also.
I thought ust was the guy trying to fit in on the lynch...but now I tend to believe ust.
haku was first...I was second vote on him....lawlett was the last.

so yeah I think maz was covering his ass...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I'm a bodyguard or a doctor yes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

You guys can read lawlett? For me he is unpredictable, I can't tell if he is Townie or Mafia.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

lawlett doesnt play league anymore so hes obviously mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

dat logik:nunoamaze and Jmaez and greg i have already said everything about my role. Please you have eyes for a reason.

Oh and i didnt jump on your james aka tl;dr but u are just suspicious imo, but no solid proof yet.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

dat logik:nunoamaze and Jmaez and greg i have already said everything about my role. Please you have eyes for a reason.

Oh and i didnt jump on your james aka tl;dr but u are just suspicious imo, but no solid proof yet.
so james made himself sick and zasz is playing along with him:xi0same
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

james is not sickly thoooooooooo
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

james is not sickly thoooooooooo
he's has the sickness....zasz is sickly.
they are both confirmed.....
i'm not really suispecting you right now...I doubt you would be last vote on a mafia buddy.
but you are trying to get on my darkside xD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Okay James, check me. If Mazino survives the day, I will target him. If we get him lynched, who should I target?

Also, please remember, that if there are more than 3 mafia or there is no boss, the theory falls apart.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Opening post says 3 mafia for 10-15 players.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Okay James, check me. If Mazino survives the day, I will target him. If we get him lynched, who should I target?

Also, please remember, that if there are more than 3 mafia or there is no boss, the theory falls apart.
if not maz....block demon
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

mazino is a smart player....he probably didn't think magi was going to get lynched...you and zasz were looking pretty bad also.
I thought ust was the guy trying to fit in on the lynch...but now I tend to believe ust.
haku was first...I was second vote on him....lawlett was the last.

so yeah I think maz was covering his ass...
Hm, yeah, now that you explain it like that. Makes a lot of sense.

Okay James, check me. If Mazino survives the day, I will target him. If we get him lynched, who should I target?

Also, please remember, that if there are more than 3 mafia or there is no boss, the theory falls apart.
Okay, I will check on you.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Fuck, the rules thread says 4 mafia for 14 players.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Fuck, the rules thread says 4 mafia for 14 players.
Yeah, that was what I said a couple pages/comments ago.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I guess the opening post has been copy pasted since the beginning, and no one thought to update the rules there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top