- Joined
- Apr 7, 2015
- Messages
- 803
- Reaction score
- 519
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think its easier to go to Jump Square or Young Jump.
It could be the first time,who knowsGive me one example when that has ever happened.
The author of magico is Iwamoto not Yamato (I assume you are referring him)Where are you, Miura Tadahiro and Naoki Yamato?![]()
Noella is a bad character but the only I see something interesting (not so much , only her backstory), her moment are ok , better than Asta , his bro and Tanaka rip off.I hope BLack Clover wont drop much from the chapter introducing noella, slowest chapter thus far, though if people are fans of that fem character type maybe it will last. Its arc in 6 and 7 were fantastic.
There's pretty much only one SQ19 series that hasn't already been transferred somewhere already. All the rest are either running somewhere else or had their destinations announced.If Shueshia have hope for Next, Soul Catcher(S) will stay in the magazine and become the magazine monthly.
Also move SQ19 series to the magazine....
Lol no, it's still serialized. It gets a nice long chapter in every issue.What ? Soul Catcher(S) is still being serialized ? I though it was moved in the Jump Next only to publish the final chapter, like they did with Magico.

Yes, bring back SC when the magazine is filled with newer much more popular series with more potential. It would just move back immediately -_-It could be the first time,who knows
I mean, technically, Bastard was pushed to Ultra Jump then came back for an arc in Shonen Jump then went back to Ultra. So there is some sort of precedent for his hopes...don't think that will happen though. Jump editors also probably don't care about precedent either though...Give me one example when that has ever happened.
Bastard!! It was serialized since #14/1988 to #36/1989, then to seasonal special magazine (renamed Akamaru first, and Next! now), return to Jump since #5·6/1997 to 36·37/2000, although serialized monthly.Give me one example when that has ever happened.
Kono Oto Tomare already wins in drawing. I don't know about the story though.To be honest, I'd love Soul Catcher(s) to move to Jump SQ but well it'd be a rival to Kono Oto Tomare!
Not today, maybe in about twelve hours or so. It's a pretty important one too since we should be getting info on the next serialization round, since Boruto is starting the issue after.....The spoiler of TOC is not out yet?
The anxiety is killing me... Anyway, thanksNot today, maybe in about twelve hours or so. It's a pretty important one too since we should be getting info on the next serialization round, since Boruto is starting the issue after.....

The anxiety is killing me... Anyway, thanks![]()
Black Clover and World Trigger, to be exact xDHaha because of our project or UBS?