You're so fast Well have fun, it's definitely a more complete work because it implements and spoils stuff from all three routes of Fate Stay Night. Pretty sure you will enjoy this thoroughly if you liked UBW so far. I can't help it, a little teaser
Yeah I guess. I'm used to reading/watching stuff like that . I'm just on the first episode and I already feel like it's gonna be throughly epic. I dunno if it's because it seems like there's a richer story here or because I already watched UBW and these characters were mentioned there so I'm eager to them. There are a few spoilers though. I already know Emiya won the grail and kirie killed tokiomo but doesn't feel like that would make it any less thrilling. So Saber is Arthur eh...well it was hinted but she's a girl so..
Also interesting to know that Sakura is Tohsaka's sister and ugh, there were worms inside Kariya .
Yes you do, you don't think so? And glad to hear that
Prinzipiell kommen wir gegen Ende der Ausbildung nochmal in ein Internat für 4 Wochen. Nur diesmal ist es ein Einzelzimmer mit TV, Kühlschrank, großem Bad und sogar einer Küche. 4 Wochen Luxus und den ganzen Tag spezieller Unterricht.
Ansonsten war mir am Donnerstag so langweilig, dass ich meine Buchhaltung komplett aufgestellt habe. Wenn ich bis Juli weiter extrem spare und alles tue um Kosten zu senken bin ich sogar schon ab Ende Juni 2016 Gläubigerfrei. Nun habe ich also ein gewaltiges Ziel vor Augen.
I agree. Also Kamui is a liar. Sure he wants to fight strong people and that 24/7 but not caring for his family? Yeah right. I don't believe that one bit. He saved Kagura after all. Kagura is the perfect mix of being adorable and being badass. She certainly rocks chinese dresses.
Sure the Shogun actually being able to fight like one was rather new but hey, why not. Hattori was just badass. So were all of them.
The Tendoushuu sure knew how to break the enemy. Forcing them to kill themselves... Poor Gintoki. =/
I wanted to write Oburo but was in a hurry. x'D I didn't check the spelling!
To be honest it felt a bit rushed yet real. His plan to raise a revolution were shut down in just a few days and shortly after that the Shinsengumi get disbanded.
At least Katsura finally arrived on the scene again. I missed him during the assassination arc. Felt kinda incomplete.
The great rescue mission on the island. Sasakis past was finally revealed. He certaqinly wasn't a abd man. Just a broken one. Destroying everything so cold blodded crimes like that couldn't happen on a daily basis. Miwarigumi vs Shinsengumi vs Naraku. Quite the sight.
And finally, Gintoki vs Utsuro. A guy who ripped Okito a new one and had no problems with Nobume and Kagura at all. Scary scary.
Spezieller Unterricht....? Ich versteh ehrlich gesagt den Sinn hinter der ganzen Sache nicht, bzw. wieso man dafür auf ein Internat muss. Aber gut, hört sich zumindest ganz nett an xD
Hört sich doch gut an, ein Jahr ist kürzer als man denkt. Mit einem Ziel vor Augen geht alles leichter, von daher wirst du das bestimmt gut meistern =)
And it's Oboro dude, Oboro! x'D
I think it was cruel reality. You want to start all the new, everything might just go in the right direction and then... shit happens =/ At least he died somewhat happy...
Katsura not being on the Shogun Arc was weird indeed, guess he was saving him for the current arc or something.
That last part sounds funny for some reason, like you are retelling the events with some notes on the side XD
Well I waited almost 4 month to join here,when I joined I was just reading not commenting much(yes I am kinda shy) so didn't like or thank anybody's posts sorry
First I would wait for,I don't know, a minute at least before kill god,god that loved by all humans and I would think maybe killing god can create problems and think about why did my psycho dad send me there
You know I tried few times and wrote a comment about last chapter but only one person reply me and I reply him/her then didn't get any answer lol
Well what made you come here then, if you're so shy?
uh that's avoiding the decision though, what would you've done in his shoes? If you don't have a "better" answer criticizing him is kinda hypocritical.
It's not particularly active yeah, but if everyone thinks that way then the thread is bound to be dead xD As you can see a few guys are posting at least.
Yeah I guess. I'm used to reading/watching stuff like that . I'm just on the first episode and I already feel like it's gonna be throughly epic. I dunno if it's because it seems like there's a richer story here or because I already watched UBW and these characters were mentioned there so I'm eager to them. There are a few spoilers though. I already know Emiya won the grail and kirie killed tokiomo but doesn't feel like that would make it any less thrilling. So Saber is Arthur eh...well it was hinted but she's a girl so..
Also interesting to know that Sakura is Tohsaka's sister and ugh, there were worms inside Kariya .
Hm, I didn't think so but I guess you're right. Well I guess I just thought that was normal .
Well the story is simply more complete, hence it's definitely richer. Like I said, the UBW anime is only covering a third of Fate/Stay Night, while the Zero anime covers everything. So yeah, if you compare the two I think Zero is better for obvious reasons xD Well there's a lot I could say about Fate/Zero but just enjoy for now And like I said, you're supposed to be spoiled. The sequel is meant to be watched first, then the prequel, but either way you will know some stuff about one or the other.
Wasn't Saber being Arthur incredibly obvious, at least by the last UBW episode? I mean she was taking a sword out of a stone.... XD
Well it's nothing strange, just saying that among all the people who go "amazing, awesome " etc etc it's rare to see someone who seems so calm and collected all the time, no matter if disappointed or happy XD
Well what made you come here then, if you're so shy?
uh that's avoiding the decision though, what would you've done in his shoes? If you don't have a "better" answer criticizing him is kinda hypocritical.
It's not particularly active yeah, but if everyone thinks that way then the thread is bound to be dead xD As you can see a few guys are posting at least.
What I was trying to tell in that post is ,he took that decision without thinking and if you want me to anwser,I wouldn't kill the god.That was obviously dangerous but reason why I criticizing him is he took that decision only by himself.No matter if he is king or not that decision was out of his league and because of him thousands of people's souls doom to suffer(and destiny still exists...)
And most importantly,when he killed the god,he ripped the souls of dead people from their ruhk and sealed them away with illah,they doomed to suffer eternity.
Moreover he knew that taking ruhk from illah bring something far dangerous; il-illah(original dragon warned him).
Well the story is simply more complete, hence it's definitely richer. Like I said, the UBW anime is only covering a third of Fate/Stay Night, while the Zero anime covers everything. So yeah, if you compare the two I think Zero is better for obvious reasons xD Well there's a lot I could say about Fate/Zero but just enjoy for now And like I said, you're supposed to be spoiled. The sequel is meant to be watched first, then the prequel, but either way you will know some stuff about one or the other.
Yeah I definitely love the story more. I also like how the masters and Servants are in Zero like when Lancer made a challenge and Iskander called out then all the Spirits except Caster and Assassin showed up. In UBW, it took a while to even know all the masters and to know which heroes the spirits were. Not that it's a bad thing but I like how Zero handled the Master/Servants. I think I prefer the fights in UBW though.
Wasn't Saber being Arthur incredibly obvious, at least by the last UBW episode? I mean she was taking a sword out of a stone.... XD
Yeah but she's a girl and she even calls herself Arthuria in Zero. Speaking of, do the heroic spirits get summoned looking the same way? It seems that way but I'd expect them to recognize each other a lot easier if that was the case.
Well it's nothing strange, just saying that among all the people who go "amazing, awesome " etc etc it's rare to see someone who seems so calm and collected all the time, no matter if disappointed or happy XD
Spezieller Unterricht....? Ich versteh ehrlich gesagt den Sinn hinter der ganzen Sache nicht, bzw. wieso man dafür auf ein Internat muss. Aber gut, hört sich zumindest ganz nett an xD
Hört sich doch gut an, ein Jahr ist kürzer als man denkt. Mit einem Ziel vor Augen geht alles leichter, von daher wirst du das bestimmt gut meistern =)
And it's Oboro dude, Oboro! x'D
I think it was cruel reality. You want to start all the new, everything might just go in the right direction and then... shit happens =/ At least he died somewhat happy...
Katsura not being on the Shogun Arc was weird indeed, guess he was saving him for the current arc or something.
That last part sounds funny for some reason, like you are retelling the events with some notes on the side XD
Einfach gesagt Schulwissen angewandt auf die Praxis. Die Dozenten kommen alle aus umliegenden Sparkassen. Aber was kümmerts mich wenn es Luxus dazu gibt? Zudem wohne ich gerne mal 4 Wochen in Erfurt. Und Internet... Naja es ist dort in Der Sparkassenakademie.
Mal schauen. Mir kribbelt es richtig in den Fingern. Aber 13 Monate sind lang... Das gute daran; Dazwischen liegen nochmal 3 Wochen Japan.
Why should I remember the name of a dead man walking?
Shit went down really fast. Just shows us that the Tendoushuu are basically everywhere. Nobunobu is the better puppet anyway. Sadasada actually had knowledge and was a corrupt politician with hunger for power. But this retard... Katsura should hit him in the face too.
If he doesn't get shot again or stabbed... Poor Zura. x'D
And for the record: Afro x Ellie. This is so hilarious. x'D
Why not share my experiences in such a way? I liked it that way.
---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------
Really I thought it is after.
When I talk about fate with you and niichan,I really feel like ignorant
You have to educate me about fate too sky sensei~~~
Yeah I definitely love the story more. I also like how the masters and Servants are in Zero like when Lancer made a challenge and Iskander called out then all the Spirits except Caster and Assassin showed up. In UBW, it took a while to even know all the masters and to know which heroes the spirits were. Not that it's a bad thing but I like how Zero handled the Master/Servants. I think I prefer the fights in UBW though.
Yeah but she's a girl and she even calls herself Arthuria in Zero. Speaking of, do the heroic spirits get summoned looking the same way? It seems that way but I'd expect them to recognize each other a lot easier if that was the case.
Well yeah, Zero decides to throw out their identities and connections pretty fast. I like it too, but I don't mind either approach. In Fate/Stay Night you simply have most events pictured from Shirou's point of view, so getting to know the master and servants takes longer, not to forget that the 5th Holy Grail War is way more full with inexperienced masters. It's part of the suspense in Fate/Stay Night, while in Zero it's basically a full out brawl because those Masters don't have a daily life or anything, all they spent their time with is winning the war. In that sense the 5th War is a lot more innocent and less heavy, besides Heavens Feel. Well I could say more but anyway, glad you like Zero
Saber is an exception, heroic spirits usually loose all their memories of past Holy Grail Wars. Or do you mean during their real life? Well let's not forget having pictures etc centuries ago wasn't exactly normal, and again Servants might not look like how they are depicted on stories and pictures (I mean just take Arthuria xD), so you can't exactly rely on that.
Einfach gesagt Schulwissen angewandt auf die Praxis. Die Dozenten kommen alle aus umliegenden Sparkassen. Aber was kümmerts mich wenn es Luxus dazu gibt? Zudem wohne ich gerne mal 4 Wochen in Erfurt. Und Internet... Naja es ist dort in Der Sparkassenakademie.
Mal schauen. Mir kribbelt es richtig in den Fingern. Aber 13 Monate sind lang... Das gute daran; Dazwischen liegen nochmal 3 Wochen Japan.
Why should I remember the name of a dead man walking?
Shit went down really fast. Just shows us that the Tendoushuu are basically everywhere. Nobunobu is the better puppet anyway. Sadasada actually had knowledge and was a corrupt politician with hunger for power. But this retard... Katsura should hit him in the face too.
If he doesn't get shot again or stabbed... Poor Zura. x'D
And for the record: Afro x Ellie. This is so hilarious. x'D
Why not share my experiences in such a way? I liked it that way.
Erfurt hört sich für mich jetzt nicht so spannend an.... XD Und ich meinte eher aus der Sicht das ich den Sinn jetzt nicht so ganz verstehe, aber natürlich schön wenn es dir gefällt
Also hast du jetzt Internet oder nicht, war jetzt nicht ganz klar lol.
Naja so ein Jahr vergeht meist schneller als man denkt, solange man nicht andauernd über das Ziel nachdenkt Japan
Well he's not exactly dead yet. He actually has a really high survival rate considering he faced off against Gintoki two times and survived xDDD
Nobunobu is just a dumb and pitiable puppet yeah, the perfect man for the Tendoushou. He will most likely be the last Shogun in the story of Gintama, or so I guess. According to Sorachi Gintama isn't exactly ending yet, but it's moving towards that point.
Afro x Elizabeth OTP!
---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------
Neither. It's the same time and world, each route plays out heavily different because of certain choices you make. In the Visual Novel the first three "days" are the same in each route, after that the content heavily changes according to your choices. You might as well see them as parallel worlds. Heavens Feel is the last route though, because you can't go into that one before finishing Fate and UBW.
Well I don't have the motivation to discuss Solomon any further and I think our viewpoints wouldn't change either XD besides that nothing much to answer, sorry
Well I don't have the motivation to discuss Solomon any further and I think our viewpoints wouldn't change either XD besides that nothing much to answer, sorry