Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Yeah might be, many puns escape those without knowledge of the japanese language XD Back then I actually expected Angra Mainyuu during Kaleid Zwei, but it turned out to be Gilgamesh haha. Pretty sure we will see him at one point.
Are you mocking my memory or what?
I hath, but I dunno if you would find such a bar in a bigger city
I don't really know, they're jumping around too much, animating chapters here and there. I mean they animated Patriot Reunion Party (452-454) before the current episodes animating Dekoboko (437-441). Still leaves six more "arcs" before Grim Reaper. My best guess is that they will animate "Excalibur", "Kagura's Boyfriend" and "Feigned Illness" before Grim Reaper, not sure about the others. Really depends on how long this anime will be, but I would think there's a good chance that we're getting this arc. It's going to be 2 cour at least, hopefully longer.
I think Makoto x Pharos is actually done in it's entirety as far as I can recall, maybe they left out one or two, but they definitely included every important part. Some of their meets have zero importance or meaning tbh. He basically only appeared once each month.
Dunno, they're making the fights up from scratch, so I was actually quite pleased. Can always be better I guess, but to me the movies are way better than the rather awful Persona 4 anime.
Or in the Heavens Feels and Fate routes of Fate/Stay Night 
Be careful ser, don't mock one of my favourite Fate characters
Not sure what reason you expect, I consider this one heck of a lot better than your usual evil dude just doing evil things for the sake of it. I find him a fascinating character, he has this personality disorder that makes him vastly different from all other humans and almost makes it impossible for him to find happiness, because for him happiness can only be achieved by the misery of other. It's actually a pretty tragic thing, being this one guy off who's just not compatible with the rest of humanity because he gets joy out of something everyone else finds disgusting or sad. It's not like he ever wanted to be like that, it's just how he was born.
Dunno, they're partners in crime for the most part. It's thanks to Kirei that Gil managed to stay in this world for so long, but that only gets fully explained and revealed in the Fate route. I guess it's one of many fitting ends for Kirei, though UBW has definitely the weakest conclusion to his story by far. Heavens Feel gives him all the justice he deserves, Fate isn't bad either.
Wow so fast again
Did you enjoy all the fanservice?
Really loved the show too, so here's hoping for another season with Sora and Shirou and Jibril and yeah... <3
What do you plan to watch next?
Well there's still the 8th volume and we didn't have a cover with Embryo yet, so I'm highly expecting that for the last volume. Maybe together with Tusk even. So yeah, I still have hopes that his version is there, but I guess the chances aren't too high =/
No need to feel insultedI don't know why but I feel insulted...
Yeah I can imagine. Powerful shotas tend to look cool.
I can't shake the feeling that this is like a pun. Simply switching the reading of a Kanji or two or something... Surprisingly enough, everytime they talk about saving the world, bad guys usually do everything they can to look really evil while doing it. the Einzberns are a different type of dangerous though... *Looks at Angra Mainyu/Ahriman*
3 or 4 years? How optimistic.Good thing is you can actually remember the events... So no problem with discussing it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay later.
Have you never seen How I met your Mother?
Yes you don't Though I wonder... Will they animate Grim Reaper this time or this there too much stuff in between?
Makes sense. He is supposed to be the big kind of evil and they fought all night long. They need to rest asap. Though it looks like we are about to see a Kondou and Sasaki team up. Hoho~
Yes Chintoki is the best joke of the movie and my reaction was the same as yours. It doesn't matter how many Gintama episodes you've seen, you simpla don't expect something like that. x'D
10/10? 12/10!
Well as I said it was a great movie for me but far from perfect. Or rather, Aigis (as well as Revolver Jesus / Strega) made it great. Iirc I enjoyed the first one a bit more. The lack of social links is a bit meh but at least they get shown. Also I feel like the whole Makato x Pharos thing is a bit random in the movie. Dunno if my memory is playing tricks on me here but I think he appeared more often in the game as he is quite important.
Furthermore as I have already said I think the fighting animation was a bit off from time to time. Didn't look very fluent and many fights were way too short. Like the one against Arcana Hermit. Idea was good but the execution...

Yeah might be, many puns escape those without knowledge of the japanese language XD Back then I actually expected Angra Mainyuu during Kaleid Zwei, but it turned out to be Gilgamesh haha. Pretty sure we will see him at one point.
Are you mocking my memory or what?

I hath, but I dunno if you would find such a bar in a bigger city

I don't really know, they're jumping around too much, animating chapters here and there. I mean they animated Patriot Reunion Party (452-454) before the current episodes animating Dekoboko (437-441). Still leaves six more "arcs" before Grim Reaper. My best guess is that they will animate "Excalibur", "Kagura's Boyfriend" and "Feigned Illness" before Grim Reaper, not sure about the others. Really depends on how long this anime will be, but I would think there's a good chance that we're getting this arc. It's going to be 2 cour at least, hopefully longer.
I think Makoto x Pharos is actually done in it's entirety as far as I can recall, maybe they left out one or two, but they definitely included every important part. Some of their meets have zero importance or meaning tbh. He basically only appeared once each month.
Dunno, they're making the fights up from scratch, so I was actually quite pleased. Can always be better I guess, but to me the movies are way better than the rather awful Persona 4 anime.
You can find out in the next UBW episodeWays to beat him? Sounds interesting. Well people like him are doomed to fall eventually but I'm quite curious to how that plays out.
Well yeah I got the part but perhaps I didn't completely understand it. So it's basically just in his nature and not like there's really a reason for it? Lol
Oh, I must have made a mistake then. I do recall Gil mentioning something about them being connected as master/servant so maybe it had a role to play. Well it's good he's finally dead. I guess it's fitting he died while trying to kill Rin as well.
I'm quite glad I decided to watch NgNl. I particularly liked Sora's speech when he became king. I also like how blank are. I've finished watching season 1 and now I really want to watch the 2nd season. The theme is exactly the kind of stuff I like. The games were all immensely interesting as well. Shiro's calculating speed is amazing and the way sora thinks far ahead is also amazing. It's cool that they managed to do every game in a unique one that none is boring.
Or in the Heavens Feels and Fate routes of Fate/Stay Night 
Be careful ser, don't mock one of my favourite Fate characters
Not sure what reason you expect, I consider this one heck of a lot better than your usual evil dude just doing evil things for the sake of it. I find him a fascinating character, he has this personality disorder that makes him vastly different from all other humans and almost makes it impossible for him to find happiness, because for him happiness can only be achieved by the misery of other. It's actually a pretty tragic thing, being this one guy off who's just not compatible with the rest of humanity because he gets joy out of something everyone else finds disgusting or sad. It's not like he ever wanted to be like that, it's just how he was born.Dunno, they're partners in crime for the most part. It's thanks to Kirei that Gil managed to stay in this world for so long, but that only gets fully explained and revealed in the Fate route. I guess it's one of many fitting ends for Kirei, though UBW has definitely the weakest conclusion to his story by far. Heavens Feel gives him all the justice he deserves, Fate isn't bad either.
Wow so fast again
Did you enjoy all the fanservice?
Really loved the show too, so here's hoping for another season with Sora and Shirou and Jibril and yeah... <3What do you plan to watch next?
http://crossange.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_Ange:_Tenshi_to_Ryuu_no_Rondo_Original_Soundtrack_3 Looks like we won't get an Embryo version after all. Just the version with Ange and Salako singing together...
Well there's still the 8th volume and we didn't have a cover with Embryo yet, so I'm highly expecting that for the last volume. Maybe together with Tusk even. So yeah, I still have hopes that his version is there, but I guess the chances aren't too high =/

Good thing is you can actually remember the events... So no problem with discussing it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay later. 



. I really loved the show. Light hearted but serious, enough humor and strategy, immensely fun and a decent but of fanservice which never hurts. I wouldn't mind watching more anime like that. The females usually have such cute voices. 
