The Character Thread

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'd totally wear that if my stomach was a bit flater. .__________. *can never remember to do sit-ups/crunches/stuff like that in the morning* So until then, I'll just wear my Black Order coat to school, have people think I'm a mortal combat character, or a magician, or a vampire, or some religious nut, even if there's no rose cross on mine XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
question for magier: how old is anlen? i know that lione is 31 but anlen is...?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
*spits blood* Lione is 31 xD??????! I did not know....I thought he were....25 or so.
Well, since Anlen just loves men who are older than her (she really resembles me in this fact :sweat), this won't be a huge problem. Anlen is 18.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh he's a cradle rocker (not as much as michael douglas or woody allen)
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Gomen, he is what?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
my bad; i meant cradle robber. it's a term that refers to anyone who's dating someone significantly younger than he
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Aso, okay......well if they have fun together. in this case, I think Anlen is the only one who has fun xD No wait! Lione has fun, too, but he does not admit.
 

AthrunZala222

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
cradle robber? *dies laughing* yes >> it's not hard to picture Lione like that XD XD XD XD XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
lalalala, picture of Anlen...lalalala->


Btw, she has two braided pigtails and lots of weapons hidden in her coat + many jewels.
And a cross-tattoo placed on her hip.
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
She's so cute! I wish I could wear that outfit.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
thx ^_^. yeah, that outfit is indeed really cool
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it offically makes lione a cradle robber. lol

next: dgm fanmade story - swimsuit editition
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hahaha, yeah. nice diea.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
fisrt: I'm not an artist
second: I can't draw manga style... I'm more the cartoonist or realistic (wow what a contradicion ^^)

third:
my angels

gabbi:



ra and mi



all three in a drawing I made out of boredom..



I hate to draw Raphael... I think I'll kill him.. or let tune kill him ^^
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hey, you can better draw than some boys from my class *claps with hands*
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thanks for the pics! Now I can visualize what jacques's guardians look like. ^_^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
gabrielle indeed looks like a bimbo xD
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
gabbi is a pain to draw... I don't like to draw women in general because they're suposed to look beautiful...
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have more trouble drawing men because they always look like girls whenever I try drawing them. On the other hand, women are easier to draw for me.
 
Last edited:
Top